PDA

View Full Version : Anybody have a clue

Herdwatcher
06-01-2003, 10:25 AM
When single game tickets go on sale. I read the post where the opener is down to single seats. Not good!
If it does end up that I don't get a ticket, Wys, do (will) you have any group tickets left?

Michael82
06-02-2003, 01:16 PM
Anybody know?

Jan Reimers
06-02-2003, 03:21 PM
According to the official BB site, a very informative "later this summer."

G. Host
06-02-2003, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by Herdwatcher
When single game tickets go on sale. I read the post where the opener is down to single seats. Not good!
If it does end up that I don't get a ticket, Wys, do (will) you have any group tickets left?

After all seats have been sold to scalpers and ticket agencies who own blocks of tickets and have rights first.

Herdwatcher
06-02-2003, 04:03 PM
Thanks for the info. Looks like I may need to get Kenny to purchase one for me.

The_Philster
06-02-2003, 05:17 PM
That's probably your best bet on most games, Herd. Individual tix don't usually go on sale til Mid-July, I think.
BTW, say hi to him for me and tell him I'll see him in Canton with helmetguy. ;)

Herdwatcher
06-02-2003, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by The_Philster
That's probably your best bet on most games, Herd. Individual tix don't usually go on sale til Mid-July, I think.
BTW, say hi to him for me and tell him I'll see him in Canton with helmetguy. ;)

How you doing Phil. I called him already, he told me not to worry thay I have a ticket to the game! Yeah!!! Next time I talk with him I will say hello for you, most likely after the pepsi 600 when he gets back. See you at the Ralph!

The_Philster
06-03-2003, 04:33 AM
Phil :hi5: Herd
Doing good, thanks. Just taking a breather from college for a couple of months and going back in July..taking an English course with a lot of writing involved. :eek: Just hoping I wind up with the same professor I had for Eng 043 last summer. :pray: