-Pass Protection
-Hands

Weakness:
-Strength
-Run Blocking
-Agility
-Lacks Edge

Overall:
Fox is a RT prospect heading into the NFL. He lacks the ability to be a LT, speficially in the athletics department. He was pushed to his pass protection limits by Oklahoma DE Auston English, who while he was held out of getting to the QB for a sack, he applied plenty of pressure and gave Fox problems. It is hard to imagine Fox having the athleticism to stay with a speed rusher while playing LT. Fox is also more finesse than power, which is fine for an OL, but some scouts prefer nastiness. Fox does however have incredibly sound technique and he has great pass protection if he can catch the pass rusher, he usually engages and locks them down. One thing he will have to worry about at RT is that the bigger DE's play there so he will need to bulk up and get stronger fast. He is a project tackle who is moving up boards right now, he is getting close right now to becoming over valued.

Round Projection: 3rd

Report Requested by Rockstar
*Numbers based on DraftBoy's Big Boards

SABURZFAN
12-04-2009, 11:44 AM
he would fill a need for the Bills.

DraftBoy
12-04-2009, 11:44 AM
he would fill a need for the Bills.

Potentially. It depends, personally I like Meredith at RT, more than I like Fox.

SABURZFAN
12-04-2009, 11:47 AM
Potentially. It depends, personally I like Meredith at RT, more than I like Fox.

true but there isn't much behind Meredith.

DraftBoy
12-04-2009, 11:49 AM
true but there isn't much behind Meredith.

Depends, if we get a LT, you have Butler and Bell behind them, plus Scott who looks to be getting a little better in recent weeks.

SABURZFAN
12-04-2009, 11:52 AM
Depends, if we get a LT, you have Butler and Bell behind them, plus Scott who looks to be getting a little better in recent weeks.

i wouldn't go 3rd round with Fox but if he were to slip......

DraftBoy
12-04-2009, 11:53 AM
i wouldn't go 3rd round with Fox but if he were to slip......

I agree with that thought. You know my theory is BPA.