PDA

View Full Version : Atmosphere in Toronto

UltimateBillsFan
12-04-2009, 11:05 PM
I thought the game was very dull and I have never seen so many suits cand ties at an NFL game. If you sat in the 100 level you could not take alcohol to your seat. Ridiculous. The whole idea of an NFL game in Toronto sucks and it showed last night. The one positive i can take from the game is the pep bands seated in the end zone. it gave the game a college type feel (when they were playing) and it created some noise. which apparently most Torontonian Bills fans do not understand how to make.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

hammerbillsfan
12-04-2009, 11:11 PM
If you sat in the 100 level you could not take alcohol to your seat. Ridiculous.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Really?
I had a few beers and was in the 100 level. :chug:

UltimateBillsFan
12-04-2009, 11:12 PM
Really?
I had a few beers and was in the 100 level. :chug:

Well they made a few of my buddies stay up and drink them on the concourse so they could barely see the game.

imbondz
12-04-2009, 11:18 PM
the stadium looked half full on tv. looked like high school teams playing a sectional title in a college stadium.

hammerbillsfan
12-04-2009, 11:36 PM
Well they made a few of my buddies stay up and drink them on the concourse so they could barely see the game.

that is ****ed! :shoothead:

G Wolly
12-05-2009, 01:23 AM
Stupid idea in the first place to play up there.

It's even stupider to make it a divisional game.