PDA

View Full Version : A dream for next season...

ksbillsfan23
12-05-2009, 10:16 AM
If by some miracle the Bills figure out that this class of QB's is among the weakest of the last decade, they will decide to make another trade with the Philadelphia Eagles and bring McNabb back to NY. The Eagles aren't winning the Super Bowl this year and I think Philly wants Vick to take over. They aren't going to pay him 5.5 M to sit the bench. McNabb to TO was a scary combination and I believe the old men have settled their differences. That is contigent on the Bills bringing Mr. Owens back as well. I think he has earned a contract by keeping his mouth shut about the horrible quarterbacking this year and just ran the plays called. So please Ralph, hear me out and lets TRY to win a Super Bowl next year.

FlyingDutchman
12-05-2009, 10:21 AM
youre right, this is a dream

Jaybird
12-05-2009, 10:23 AM
Dude, you're obviously new around here. I recommend you be careful of what you post if you wish to earn respect.

first off, if mcnabb was dealt (not happening) thy would turn to Kevin Kolb. Secondly, the bills have a much better chance of of getting Vick. If the eagles can not find a trade partner for Vick they will cut him.

I am not a hater!!!

just trying to help

DrGraves
12-05-2009, 12:12 PM
Secondly there is approximately a zero percent chance you will see T.O. in a Bills uniform next year.

He came to clean up his reputation and prove that he could still play a little bit... he's done exactly that. Now he's onto one last final contract with a contender.

Nighthawk
12-05-2009, 12:52 PM
I love how every year that we hear how this year's QB class is the worst in some time, but somehow, maybe magically, there always turns out to be a very good QB in the class. Case in point, the year Ryan and Flacco came out, people said the exact same thing and people were actually saying Ryan shouldn't have been a top 10 pick. It's all speculation and guessing...

Slim
12-05-2009, 01:10 PM
I love how every year that we hear how this year's QB class is the worst in some time, but somehow, maybe magically, there always turns out to be a very good QB in the class. Case in point, the year Ryan and Flacco came out, people said the exact same thing and people were actually saying Ryan shouldn't have been a top 10 pick. It's all speculation and guessing...

Agreed.