-Relentless
-Versatility

Negatives:
-Technique
-Durability
-Point of Attack
-Consistency

Overall:
Suh does what we havent seen a DT do since Tommie Harris and Warren Sapp were in college. He completely takes over football games. His combination of explosiveness and strength are unparalleled in this class amongst his DT peers. Suh is my top prospect without a doubt and it was hard to find some negatives with his game but there are a few. Suh has a tendency to play high when he gets tired in a game, when he does that he can disappear for stretches. Also if he doesnt fire off first and get into the OL, he can be pushed back at the Point of Attack by a double team. The biggest question though is about Suh's knee, he has had multiple injuries and surgeries to his knee. Not good for a 300+ pound man. That all being said, he is the only prospect Ive ever had the pleasure of scouting who can completely change the way a game is going all by himself from the DT position. His ability to play the 1, 3, and 5 technique is unheard of today.

Projection: Top 5 Pick

Stats:
2006: 19 Tackles, 7 TFL, 3.5 Sacks, 1 QBH, 1 FF, 1 INT
2007: 34 Tackles, 6 TFL, 1 Sacks, 4 QBH, 2 PBU. 1 Block
2008: 76 Tackles, 16.5 TFL, 7.5 Sacks, 6 QBH, 1 FF, 2 INT, 3 PBU, 2 Blocks
2009: 70 Tackles, 17.5 TFL, 7.5 Sacks, 17 QBH, 1 FF, 1 INT, 10 PBU, 3 Blocks
Career: 199 Tackles, 37 TFL, 19.5 Sacks, 28 QBH, 3 FF, 4 INT, 15 PBU, 6 Blocks

Report Requested by Hammerbillsfan
*Numbers base on DraftBoy's Big Boards

X-Era
12-05-2009, 12:21 PM
Now how do you want me to put this into the Guide?

I was thinking I will just add your text but leave out the photo (I already have one) and the stats (I will probably put them in later).

is that cool?

Patti120
12-05-2009, 10:10 PM
Dude is sick. He is man handling the O line of TX but they are still driving down field here. Suh is def. a beast, looks like he will be a solid nfl player.

tampabay25690
12-05-2009, 10:40 PM
WOW what a game he had tonite.....WOW

Bmax
12-05-2009, 10:58 PM
A man named Suh !!!!! WOW !!!!!

This guy should be the number 1 pick hands down !!!! He threw McCoy around like he was a little school kid... Well i guess that's the way he played tonight.

SUH should finish in the top 5 of the Heisman....

Jaybird
12-06-2009, 12:25 AM
top player out of college this year, don't need the combine to confirm that

hammerbillsfan
12-06-2009, 01:10 AM
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/e9Aza5XHhR0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/e9Aza5XHhR0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

PECKERWOOD
12-06-2009, 04:58 PM
The NFL is a quarterback's league, a defensive tackle will never make a bigger impact than even a slightly above average QB. If you're picking in the top 10 and a potential franchise QB is available, you take that player over Ndamukong Suh. Look at all the teams in the playoffs this year, all of them have good if not great QBs.

X-Era
12-06-2009, 05:06 PM
The NFL is a quarterback's league, a defensive tackle will never make a bigger impact than even a slightly above average QB. If you're picking in the top 10 and a potential franchise QB is available, you take that player over Ndamukong Suh. Look at all the teams in the playoffs this year, all of them have good if not great QBs.

:popcorn:

PECKERWOOD
12-06-2009, 05:18 PM
:popcorn:
I can't think of an elite DT currently in the NFL that I'd rather have even over a 2nd tier QB.

I'd rather have Tony Romo over Tommie Harris.

I'd rather have Kyle Orton over Marcus Stroud.

I'd rather have Matt Ryan over Vince Wilfork.

I'd rather have Joe Flacco over Haloti Ngata..

The list just goes on and on and on.. QBs > DTs.

Suh should NOT be the first player off the board.

YardRat
12-06-2009, 05:36 PM
Games are won and lost in the trenches.

Go big, early. A stud interior defensive line can make the best QB's look bad.

DraftBoy
12-06-2009, 06:05 PM
I can't think of an elite DT currently in the NFL that I'd rather have even over a 2nd tier QB.

And your team wouldn't win many games either.

X-Era
12-06-2009, 06:10 PM

If you cant stop the run you cant win. DT isnt our worst position on D, or even on the DL, but going to a 3-4 means we need a big run stuffing DT who demands double teams and can move the pile. Stroud is good, but he may not be good enough to be that.

Id love to have many on your list of QB's. We dont and cant get them. What we can get is a draftee who may never become anything compared to those guys you listed.

Im happy if we draft a guy that's got franchise QB potential. But, I'm just as happy if we go for player(s) to man the lines.

PECKERWOOD
12-06-2009, 06:38 PM
And your team wouldn't win many games either.

That's hogwash, let's play a game.

You name top 5 of the greatest nose tackles and defensive tackles to ever play the game, and I'll name 5 Quarterbacks currently in the NFL right now that I'd rather have over ANY of them!

Peyton Manning > Warren Sapp

Tom Brady > Bob Lilly

Drew Brees > Randy White

I win.

DraftBoy
12-06-2009, 06:55 PM
That's hogwash, let's play a game.

You name top 5 of the greatest nose tackles and defensive tackles to ever play the game, and I'll name 5 Quarterbacks currently in the NFL right now that I'd rather have over ANY of them!

Peyton Manning > Warren Sapp

Tom Brady > Bob Lilly

Drew Brees > Randy White

I win.

That's fine and dandy but its not about a QB v. a DT. You're not getting the point.

If you can't control the LOS it doesnt matter how good your QB is. You have to protect your QB in order to let him make plays. You have to open up holes so your running game to be successful. You have to pass protect so your WR's can get open so they can get the ball.

You can take your QB all you want, but as for me, I want two lines that will absolutely dominate your team and your good QB all day long. Ill win more times than Ill lose. I guarantee that.

PECKERWOOD
12-06-2009, 07:01 PM
That's fine and dandy but its not about a QB v. a DT. You're not getting the point.

If you can't control the LOS it doesnt matter how good your QB is. You have to protect your QB in order to let him make plays. You have to open up holes so your running game to be successful. You have to pass protect so your WR's can get open so they can get the ball.

You can take your QB all you want, but as for me, I want two lines that will absolutely dominate your team and your good QB all day long. Ill win more times than Ill lose. I guarantee that.

It just annoys to see people overrate defensive tackles year in and year out.. Suh would have to be better than Warren Sapp to be worth the 1st overall pick, that's if you believe there is no franchise QB in this class. If you think that there is no franchise QB in this draft class, Suh is a good pick, but I don't buy that. I think there are several franchise QBs in this class.

Take a look at all the NFL teams in the playoff hunt:

Indianapolis: Peyton Manning

Cincinnati: Carson Palmer

San Diego: Philip Rivers

Denver: Kyle Orton

Jacksonville: David Gerrard

New Orleans: Drew Brees

Minnesota: Brett Favre

Dallas: Tony Homo

Arizona: Kurt Warner

Philadelphia: Donovan McNabb

Green Bay: Aaron Rodgers

Baltimore: Joe Flacco

Pittsburgh: Ben Roethlisberger

NY Giants: Eli Manning

Atlanta: Matt Ryan

See the trend? You need a QB above all else to be a competitive team in the NFL. Without a QB, you don't have a shot.

DraftBoy
12-06-2009, 07:05 PM
It just annoys to see people overrate defensive tackles year in and year out.. Suh would have to be better than Warren Sapp to be worth the 1st overall pick, that's if you believe there is no franchise QB in this class. If you think that there is no franchise QB in this draft class, Suh is a good pick, but I don't buy that. I think there are several franchise QBs in this class.

Take a look at all the NFL teams in the playoff hunt:

Indianapolis: Peyton Manning

Cincinnati: Carson Palmer

San Diego: Philip Rivers

Denver: Kyle Orton

Jacksonville: David Gerrard

New Orleans: Drew Brees

Minnesota: Brett Favre

Dallas: Tony Homo

Arizona: Kurt Warner

Philadelphia: Donovan McNabb

Green Bay: Aaron Rodgers

Baltimore: Joe Flacco

Pittsburgh: Ben Roethlisberger

NY Giants: Eli Manning

Atlanta: Matt Ryan

See the trend? You need a QB above all else to be a competitive team in the NFL. Without a QB, you don't have a shot.

I disagree.

And of those QB's Id say Roth, McNabb, Favre, Brees, Brady, and P. Manning are franchise caliber QB's not the others.

PECKERWOOD
12-06-2009, 07:08 PM
I disagree.

And of those QB's Id say Roth, McNabb, Favre, Brees, Brady, and P. Manning are franchise caliber QB's not the others.

I respect your eye for talent, but I disagree with how you prioritize your list of needs and BPA in the draft.

DraftBoy
12-06-2009, 07:12 PM
I respect your eye for talent, but I disagree with how you prioritize your list of needs and BPA in the draft.

You're free to do so. I can respect that.

PECKERWOOD
12-06-2009, 07:17 PM
You're free to do so. I can respect that.
I've seen you make some predictions right on the money, so I'm not going to doubt you that Suh is going to be good. Since you put your arse on the line by saying he is your #1 guy, I'm pretty much taking it to the bank he will be good, but I'm just saying he will have to play like Jesus reincarnated into a defensive tackle. :D

DraftBoy
12-06-2009, 07:23 PM
I've seen you make some predictions right on the money, so I'm not going to doubt you that Suh is going to be good. Since you put your arse on the line by saying he is your #1 guy, I'm pretty much taking it to the bank he will be good, but I'm just saying he will have to play like Jesus reincarnated into a defensive tackle. :D

He is my clear cut #1 overall prospect. And Im not alone in that ranking.

X-Era
12-06-2009, 07:37 PM
He is my clear cut #1 overall prospect. And Im not alone in that ranking.

I REALLY like Okung, but id agree, hes the best this year.