• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ingtar33
    Dances With Buffaloes
    • Sep 2002

General NFL Games Week 13 Thread

I figured I'd start this since we don't have a game this Sunday.

Currently I'm watching the Colts-Titans, and Fins-Pats.

Chris Johnson and Payton Manning, the two best football players in the league this year. And they're already showing it.
    My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!
  • Ingtar33
    Dances With Buffaloes
    • Sep 2002

Re: General NFL Games Week 13 Thread

well... i'm about to leave this Colts-Titans game... the Colts are on the verge of turning this into a Blowout.

but damned isn't Payton Manning fun to watch?

It looks like Washington is giving NO a game.. i might swap over to there.
    Last edited by Ingtar33; 12-06-2009, 12:59 PM.
    My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• Ingtar33
      Dances With Buffaloes
      • Sep 2002

and vince young is writhing in pain

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• Slim
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Ingtar33
        and vince young is writhing in pain
        What happened?

Comment

• Ingtar33
          Dances With Buffaloes
          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Slim
          What happened?

it looked like it was one of two things.

1) he was embarrassed by the horrible int he just threw and wanted some sympathy (on the bench)

2) he had a massive cramp of his quad while sitting on the bench contemplating his horrible INT he just threw.

I think it was probably number 2... but considering his past behavior i can't rule out number 1.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• Slim
            • Apr 2004

Does anyone else get the feeling that Jason Cambell is kind of getting a raw deal in Washington?

Comment

• Ingtar33
              Dances With Buffaloes
              • Sep 2002

and the colts game is officially a blowout.

21-3 with time left in the 2nd quarter. Payton Manning is just a freaking machine. No QB in the league could do what he's doing surrounded by such an average football team.

-Vince Young is back in. Had to have been a "pulled pride" or a quad cramp

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• Ingtar33
                Dances With Buffaloes
                • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Slim
                Does anyone else get the feeling that Jason Cambell is kind of getting a raw deal in Washington?

Jason Campbell is Trent Edwards. They're identical QBs. the only difference is Campbell has a line to play with (and a defense that isn't a complete joke)
                Last edited by Ingtar33; 12-06-2009, 01:24 PM.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• Ingtar33
                  Dances With Buffaloes
                  • Sep 2002

OMG!

look at that wtf!

in the Washington/NO game, Redskins up 17-10... A redskin INTs Brees, returns it pretty far... has the ball stripped by a Saints WR, which is then returned for a TD, to tie the game. What a wild play...

17-17 tie off a wild play.
                  Last edited by Ingtar33; 12-06-2009, 01:38 PM.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• Ingtar33
                    Dances With Buffaloes
                    • Sep 2002

random thought.

Anyone else think the Christina Aguilera trying to sound sultry while shilling for Direct TV (commercial) is actually rather funny? There is this skanky ex-tinnie bop singer struggling terribly to sound smoky and sexy while a video of her in a catgirl suit in the background plays over some club song bopping in the background. I guess someone thought sex might sell direct tv too, but instead of sounding and looking sexy... it just looks funny and stupid!

lol

btw: the Redskins are torching the NO defense right now. if NO didn't get two massive lucky breaks they'd be getting blown out right now.

27-17 Redskins
                    Last edited by Ingtar33; 12-06-2009, 02:17 PM.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• OpIv37
                      Acid Douching Asswipe
                      • Sep 2002

OMG!

look at that wtf!

in the Washington/NO game, Redskins up 17-10... A redskin INTs Brees, returns it pretty far... has the ball stripped by a Saints WR, which is then returned for a TD, to tie the game. What a wild play...

17-17 tie off a wild play.
                      I saw that- the Redskins take it to a new low.

BTW, just before that, Orakpo made a sweet open field tackle on Reggie Bush. And just after that, Sam Aiken scored an 81 yard touchdown.

I ****ing HATE watching players the Bills could have had succeed for other teams while the guys we have instead do nothing. For Aiken, you could make the case that he's benefiting from a better offense, but when it comes to Orakpo v. Maybin, it was just a terrible decision.
                      MiKiDo Facebook
                      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Ingtar33
                        Dances With Buffaloes
                        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
                        I ****ing HATE watching players the Bills could have had succeed for other teams while the guys we have instead do nothing. For Aiken, you could make the case that he's benefiting from a better offense, but when it comes to Orakpo v. Maybin, it was just a terrible decision.
                        I don't know... Maybin looked like the better pure pass rushing end heading into the draft. Considering Orakpo isn't even playing DE sorta underlines that point.

I won't call Maybin a bust just yet. We all knew he was raw as all heck coming out. He definitely looks like he'd make a far better OLB in a 3-4 then he would a DE. So we'll have to see.

That said.. this Saints-Redskins game is pretty good. Apparently the saints are missing their top 3 CBs for this game... and its really showing, as Campbell is torching their defense.
                        Last edited by Ingtar33; 12-06-2009, 02:36 PM.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• OpIv37
                          Acid Douching Asswipe
                          • Sep 2002

I don't know... Maybin looked like the better pure pass rushing end heading into the draft. Considering Orakpo isn't even playing DE sorta underlines that point.

I won't call Maybin a bust just yet. We all knew he was raw as all heck coming out. He definitely looks like he'd make a far better OLB in a 3-4 then he would a DE. So we'll have to see.

That said.. this Saints-Redskins game is pretty good. Apparently the saints are missing their top 3 CBs for this game... and its really showing, as Campbell is torching their defense.
                          Orakpo actually plays both- he had his hand in the dirt on the play I saw. And part of the reason he's playing LB is because the Skins don't have any other options at the moment, but the consensus here is that they'd rather have him on the line than playing LB. n
                          MiKiDo Facebook
                          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• hydro
                            • Oct 2005

Jason Campbell is Trent Edwards. They're identical QBs. the only difference is Campbell has a line to play with (and a defense that isn't a complete joke)
                            Huh? Campbell seems more mobile and has a WAY better arm the Edwards. He can make all the throws on the field. Dunno about identical.
                            BERNIAC!

Comment

• Ingtar33
                              Dances With Buffaloes
                              • Sep 2002

Jason Campbell 2009 (11 complete games):
                              2357 yards, 65.2%, 7.19YPA, 12TDs 11INTs and a 84.6 Rating

Trent Edwards 2008 (12 complete games):
                              2699 yards, 65.5%, 7.2TPA, 11TDs, 10INTs and a 85.4 Rating

They're the same ***** QB.
                              Last edited by Ingtar33; 12-06-2009, 03:04 PM.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X