PDA

View Full Version : Bills: cesspool of suckiness

billistic
12-06-2009, 03:21 PM
Too bad that the Bills gutted themselves over the past several years. Devil Belichick and the Patriots are clearly mortal, as are the Jets and Dolphins. However, the Bills have made themselves into class of their own, namely: The Underclass.

Why us?

billistic
12-06-2009, 03:29 PM
Perhaps Ralph's choices to fire Bill Polian, let John Butler and Smith escape, his hiring of the Tom Donahue, Marv Levy and the used car salesman have something to do with the longstanding predicament...

I guess Wilson could have made worse decisions...

NO, not really.

Can't wait to see his next series of major blunders. The guy is a one man reality show.

Novacane
12-06-2009, 03:29 PM
Agree. I guess the good news is if we get someone in here who actually knows how to run a football team we can compete with these teams next year.

billistic
12-06-2009, 03:36 PM
Big "IF". Is Ralph even salient any more? I frankly don't know.

Ingtar33
12-06-2009, 03:39 PM
Big "IF". Is Ralph even salient any more? I frankly don't know.

salient?

that's a weird choice of words... cognizant might be a better question... as long as he's cognizant he'll be salient in the running of the organization i think

Novacane
12-06-2009, 03:39 PM
Big "IF".

I agree.

billistic
12-06-2009, 03:43 PM
salient?

that's a weird choice of words... cognizant might be a better question... as long as he's cognizant he'll be salient in the running of the organization i think

"salient" as in important.

I'm not even sure he's consulted by the "Ralph Wilson Enterprise". Who knows who's in charge of this horror show? Or is it a dark comedy?

Ingtar33
12-06-2009, 03:45 PM
"salient" as in important.

I'm not even sure he's consulted by the "Ralph Wilson Enterprise". Who knows who's in charge of this horror show? Or is it a dark comedy?

I know what salient means. I was just making the point that as long as Ralph knows what planet he's on he'll be "important" in the running of the Buffalo Bills. So i thought the better question was how "aware" of the world... or cognizant Ralph was.

billistic
12-06-2009, 03:53 PM
I know what salient means. I was just making the point that as long as Ralph knows what planet he's on he'll be "important" in the running of the Buffalo Bills. So i thought the better question was how "aware" of the world... or cognizant Ralph was.

I think the Bills need something more from their owner than a personal awareness of his current planet. Call me crazy...

If you don't like my question, post your own.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
12-06-2009, 04:10 PM
salient?

Congnizant? I'm more concerned he may not be CONSCIOUS!

Oaf
12-06-2009, 04:14 PM
LOL, are we ANY better off after Mularkey quit and we were officially deemed a rebuilding project? FOUR years and we're still stuck in the same rut, all the while NE, MIA, and NYJ give us ample opportunities to reclaim the division. pathetic.

billistic
12-06-2009, 04:15 PM
Congnizant? I'm more concerned he may not be CONSCIOUS!

The Bills fans are relying on this Skeletor to turn a dump into a dynamo? Where's Nostradamus when you need him most?

HHURRICANE
12-06-2009, 06:20 PM
Too bad that the Bills gutted themselves over the past several years. Devil Belichick and the Patriots are clearly mortal, as are the Jets and Dolphins. However, the Bills have made themselves into class of their own, namely: The Underclass.

Why us?

All the ripping I took this Spring for ripping the mismanagement of this o-line and look what it got us. You can't throw away players and insert a line that never played any of their positions at the NFL level and expect good things.

Sadly the FO knew that this team was going nowhere and the TO move was just a way of selling tickets. How sad.

billistic
12-06-2009, 07:59 PM
"Sadly the FO knew that this team was going nowhere and the TO move was just a way of selling tickets. How sad."

The mofos didn't fool me. I'm not sad, I'm mad!

Hand me a torch and a pitchfork...

http://www.ezimages.net/upload/5MIN/angry%20mob.bmp

Mr. Pink
12-06-2009, 10:30 PM
LOL, are we ANY better off after Mularkey quit and we were officially deemed a rebuilding project? FOUR years and we're still stuck in the same rut, all the while NE, MIA, and NYJ give us ample opportunities to reclaim the division. pathetic.

We're worse off today than we were the day Mularkey quit.

The organization can take strides this offseason to righting the ship but based on track record they're gonna have to get lucky and stumble into it.

Jan Reimers
12-07-2009, 07:20 AM
I would think that if Ralph remains sentient, he'll be salient.