X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • baalworship
    • May 2003

Draft Watch: Bills Move Up

With Oakland and Seattle winning today the Bills move up from 9th overall to 7th overall as of today.
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

Re: Draft Watch: Bills Move Up

After watching this piece of crap team on Thursday night I want us to lose the rest of the way in. I want a top 5 pick.

Comment

• casdhf
      • Jul 2002

I want to win out.
      Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
      cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• X-Era
        What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by baalworship
        With Oakland and Seattle winning today the Bills move up from 9th overall to 7th overall as of today.
        Just posted that.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by casdhf
          I want to win out.
          I like winning Championships, not meaningless games.

If you like being out of the playoffs than you go ahead and root for winning out.

Comment

• X-Era
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
            I like winning Championships, not meaningless games.

If you like being out of the playoffs than you go ahead and root for winning out.
            I'm sorry but I'm rooting for the offseason and a chance at straightening out the team, or at least starting to.

I think we have a legit shot at picking at 5... But I think we likely will be around 7. The KC game is the last one we have a chance to win IMO... that puts us at 5 and 11.

Were not likely to see Clev, St L, or Tampa win their last 4 games. So that leaves:

Washington- have to play Oak, Dall, Giants, SD... I can see two wins. Maybe SD and Oak. They end 4 and 12 or 5 and 11.

Detroit- They have Bal, Arizona, San Fran, Chicago- they likely win only 1 against San Fran or Chi. They end 3 and 13.

Kansas City- They have Buff, Cleve, Cinnci, Denv- I can see at least 2 wins maybe 3. They end up 5 and 11 or 6 and 10.

That means if Washington ends up 5 and 11 and we end up 4 and 12 with a KC loss, we pick at 5.

But I think we likely pick 6 after Washington.
            Last edited by X-Era; 12-06-2009, 06:56 PM.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
              Defies all logic
              • Oct 2006

Optimistically, I'd hope we land the 1st overall pick to grab a franchise QB.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                • Mar 2005

Originally posted by PECKERWOOD
                Optimistically, I'd hope we land the 1st overall pick to grab a franchise QB.
                There is not one QB that is higher than a low 1st round grade.

Our starting QB is not in this draft class.

Comment

• BillsWin
                  man amongst boys
                  • Oct 2008

With the seventh pick in the NFL draft, the Buffalo Bills select...

Sam Bradford, Quarterback, Oklahoma.

With the 39th pick in the NFL draft, the Buffalo Bills select...

Jason Fox, Offensive Tackle, Miami

I am The Batman.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                    Defies all logic
                    • Oct 2006

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
                    There is not one QB that is higher than a low 1st round grade.

Our starting QB is not in this draft class.
                    That's a bunch of bunk, Clausen or Mallett would be tremendous upgrades for this team and both of them have the arm to play here.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                      Defies all logic
                      • Oct 2006

Originally posted by BillsWin

Bradford is not a top 3 QB in this class, I'd rather have Locker, Mallett & Clausen over Bradford.. All of them play in pro offenses versus the spread offense that Bradford plays in, plus all of them have played on teams with worst surrounding talent.. My top 5 QBs looks something like: 1.) Mallett 2.) Clausen 3.) Locker 4.) Bradford 5.) McCoy..

Comment

• X-Era
                        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by BillsWin

39th Id rather go with Selvish Capers... he might be there.

Fox is more of a mid to late 2nd rounder who may even drop to the 3rd. I wouldnt mind Fox, but I think a few guys ranked above him may drop to that pick.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                          • Mar 2005

That's a bunch of bunk, Clausen or Mallett would be tremendous upgrades for this team and both of them have the arm to play here.
                          My point was more about the fact that there is not a slam dunk QB and none that have a grade that would warrant using a top 5 pick.

Comment

• X-Era
                            • Feb 2005

Bradford is not a top 3 QB in this class, I'd rather have Locker, Mallett & Clausen over Bradford.. All of them play in pro offenses versus the spread offense that Bradford plays in, plus all of them have played on teams with worst surrounding talent.. My top 5 QBs looks something like: 1.) Mallett 2.) Clausen 3.) Locker 4.) Bradford 5.) McCoy..
                            Its still early and a lot has to happen for Bradford to show hes fully back to where he was, but, to me, hes the most sound QB in this draft f he comes back all the way and teams feel hes durable enough.

Id be very happy if we pick Bradford... but id also be happy with several other QB's.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by X-Era
                              I'm sorry but I'm rooting for the offseason and a chance at straightening out the team, or at least starting to.

I think we have a legit shot at picking at 5... But I think we likely will be around 7. The KC game is the last one we have a chance to win IMO... that puts us at 5 and 11.

Were not likely to see Clev, St L, or Tampa win their last 4 games. So that leaves:

Washington- have to play Oak, Dall, Giants, SD... I can see two wins. Maybe SD and Oak. They end 4 and 12 or 5 and 11.

Detroit- They have Bal, Arizona, San Fran, Chicago- they likely win only 1 against San Fran or Chi. They end 3 and 13.

Kansas City- They have Buff, Cleve, Cinnci, Denv- I can see at least 2 wins maybe 3. They end up 5 and 11 or 6 and 10.

That means if Washington ends up 5 and 11 and we end up 4 and 12 with a KC loss, we pick at 5.

But I think we likely pick 6 after Washington.
                              As a side not I'm not sure when you developed into such a knowledgeable poster but you have been very impressive.

Everything that I have read out of you lately has been well written and thought out.

You are a nice addition to this site.

Comment

Working...
                              X