PDA

View Full Version : Perreault says this Sabres team can go all the way

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
12-06-2009, 11:26 PM
"They have a good chance to go all the way. I really think so," Perreault told The Buffalo News over the weekend following an autograph signing in HSBC Arena. "I don't want to put a lot of pressure on them but they have a very good team. There's a lot of excitement to watching them.

"I just hope they keep going like that. I know it's a long season. So far they're having a great year. They have to stay away from the injuries. The goaltending is great, very hot so far."
http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/sabres/story/885461.html

G Wolly
12-07-2009, 10:17 AM
But Gil, we're a Buffalo team...

I agree with him with all my Sabres fanhood, but history has shown us that we'll be let down in the end.

If we wanna make it to the Finals/win it, we need everyone to show the effort and produce like they should (*cough* Vanek).

Maybe make a transaction or 2 before the deadline to bring in another grinder or playmaker, and we'll have a better opportunity.

SabreEleven
12-07-2009, 11:50 AM
"They have a good chance to go all the way. I really think so," Perreault told The Buffalo News over the weekend following an autograph signing in HSBC Arena. "I don't want to put a lot of pressure on them but they have a very good team. There's a lot of excitement to watching them.

"I just hope they keep going like that. I know it's a long season. So far they're having a great year. They have to stay away from the injuries. The goaltending is great, very hot so far."
http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/sabres/story/885461.html
So....not to bring up old news, but when Rick Martin came out about how bad this team and front office was, you said he was old and his time passed and didn't know what he was talking about. You basically laughed at him.

So now that Gilbert came out and said something you wanted to hear, you basically agree with him.

So which is it. Which side of the fence are you on? Do the old timers know what they are talking about or not? Get off the fence. You can't have both.

and for the record, I don't agree with Gilbert. This team does not have what it takes to go all the way.