PDA

View Full Version : Christian Ponder

Demon
12-09-2009, 12:40 AM
Still unknown if he will enter the draft. But what do you guys think? I love this kid and think he may be one of the best QBs in this draft. Each time i saw him play he reminds me of Steve Young. He can run, he's very smart (football iq and book smart) and has a cannon of an arm. His W-L record doesn't mean anything because it was mainly the defense playing poorly which is why FSU kept losing games. The injury he suffered is a concern no doubt though.

Am i just over hyping the kid or can he really be that good? I heard if he enters he may be a 3rd or even 4th round player, because guys like Tebow, McCoy and Snead will drop to possibily 2nd or even 3rd round. I also heard, if he returns to school, he may end up being a first round pick in 2011?

Block "O"
12-09-2009, 12:42 AM
I like anyone who is a Christian IMHO

tampabay25690
12-09-2009, 04:39 PM
I think he comes back to FSU to be honest.

streetkings01
12-09-2009, 06:39 PM
He'll come back.......his season was cut short due to injury and he was having a hesiman type year. Being a Noles fan I pray that he does come back.....under full control of Jimbo Fisher I can seen Ponder winning the Heisman next season!

DMBcrew36
12-14-2009, 06:45 AM
I watched him play a little bit. I think he has a chance to be very good.

tampabay25690
12-14-2009, 07:03 AM
He'll come back.......his season was cut short due to injury and he was having a hesiman type year. Being a Noles fan I pray that he does come back.....under full control of Jimbo Fisher I can seen Ponder winning the Heisman next season!

Heisman type year? WOW I think he improved but not that much.
He will be in good shape if he goes back to FSU.

streetkings01
12-14-2009, 02:56 PM
Heisman type year? WOW I think he improved but not that much.
He will be in good shape if he goes back to FSU.I hyped that up a little bit, but before the Clemson game he had 13 tds to 3 int.......I see him lighting the ACC up next season.

streetkings01
12-14-2009, 02:58 PM
I just get the feeling he'll be a better pro than college QB........I really feel like he'll be a great QB in the NFL because he can sit in the pocket and read a defense, he can make all the throws, he's smart and he runs a 4.45/40 and knows when and when not to run.

tampabay25690
12-14-2009, 08:14 PM
I hyped that up a little bit, but before the Clemson game he had 13 tds to 3 int.......I see him lighting the ACC up next season.

He should lite up the ACC.
How do u feel about Bowden leaving and Fischer taking over...

MY opinion alot of this problem is from Fischer I feel...

streetkings01
12-15-2009, 08:04 AM
He should lite up the ACC.
How do u feel about Bowden leaving and Fischer taking over...

MY opinion alot of this problem is from Fischer I feel...Sad to see Bobby go, but it was long overdue. He's lost touch with todays athletes.......I'm also happy Mickey Andrews is retiring! Andrews has been stuck in his ways for years.......no way you play todays athletes man to man 100% of the time! One of the main reasons we couldn't beat Florida and another reason our defense got torched this year.......he never learned to adjust his defense to todays college football!

I like Jimbo Fisher......our offense has looked explosive since he took over......we could've been a top 10 team this year if our defense didn't decide to take the year off!

tampabay25690
12-15-2009, 01:53 PM
Sad to see Bobby go, but it was long overdue. He's lost touch with todays athletes.......I'm also happy Mickey Andrews is retiring! Andrews has been stuck in his ways for years.......no way you play todays athletes man to man 100% of the time! One of the main reasons we couldn't beat Florida and another reason our defense got torched this year.......he never learned to adjust his defense to todays college football!

I like Jimbo Fisher......our offense has looked explosive since he took over......we could've been a top 10 team this year if our defense didn't decide to take the year off!

What are you smoking???? J/K
Top 10 team you guys are 6-6 and GIVEN a bowl game because of Bobby....
Its sad but FSU doesnt belong in any bowl game......
The team will get better though..

streetkings01
12-16-2009, 08:07 AM
What are you smoking???? J/K
Top 10 team you guys are 6-6 and GIVEN a bowl game because of Bobby....
Its sad but FSU doesnt belong in any bowl game......
The team will get better though..I said if the defense didn't take the year off! Our offense was able to put 28+ on any defense this season......our defense was very un-Seminole like this season. We usually always have a top 5 defense in the NCAA......if our defense was playing like a top unit like they have in the past, there is no way we lose to Miami, BC, GT or Clemson. We should be 10-2 right now, but we are what we are because of our defense!

tampabay25690
12-16-2009, 06:47 PM
I said if the defense didn't take the year off! Our offense was able to put 28+ on any defense this season......our defense was very un-Seminole like this season. We usually always have a top 5 defense in the NCAA......if our defense was playing like a top unit like they have in the past, there is no way we lose to Miami, BC, GT or Clemson. We should be 10-2 right now, but we are what we are because of our defense!

Honestly those days are over.