PDA

View Full Version : Zone Exclusive: One Fan's View

northernbillfan
12-09-2009, 09:47 AM
Here's another installment of OFV from Mister Shenoy. Enjoy.

The 2009 Bills have brought you such hits as “Cleveland 6-3”, “No Offensive TDs vs the Saints”, “False Start Galore (Home Game remix)”, “Trent’s last stand in Tennessee”, “Patriots debacle (Lead Single)”, and “Texans 2nd string RB blues”. With a discography so full of wonderful hits, it’s hard to find a space for “Jettisoned to Toronto” on the album. Perhaps it’s a b-side or to be offered as an itunes special. Either way it’s another catchy tune but has the special attribute to keep giving and giving and giving for 3 more years.

Just to get it out of the way, this Toronto game is a farce. I am hoping that this sheds some light on the topic of moving teams for the NFL. Not every city, despite its size and wealth, love football. They don’t all need to spend $200 a ticket to see football. Perhaps areas that have failed in the past of supporting a team (I’m looking at you LA) just can’t do it.

NFL, it is possible that there are some areas that, GASP, you are already in that provide you the fans and the pandemonium that generate the crazy tv contracts. Businesses call this a loss leader. It’s the cost of getting bigger and better future profits. I can tell you in Utah saying, “let’s wawtch football and eat thanksgiving dinner isn’t an option.” In Buffalo if your family doesn’t combine the two, then no one frowns upon eating as quickly as possible so you can run back to the TV.

Full article (http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2009/12/09/one_fans_view_im_not_nostradamus.php)

OpIv37
12-09-2009, 10:04 AM
Oh, no, you criticized St. Donte.

Be ready for a barrage of posts about his "leadership" and about how it's the DL's fault for a lack of pressure and about how it's not his fault that he was picked #8.

Donte can do no wrong. Please re-write with this in mind.

OpIv37
12-09-2009, 10:08 AM
Oh and nice obscure Simpsons reference.

shelby
12-09-2009, 02:35 PM
Great read, as always! Thanks!