PDA

View Full Version : Bellicheat sends Randy Moss and 3 others home for being late

BuffaloBlitz83
12-09-2009, 11:56 AM
I respect that by Bill. He means business, even if it's Randy Moss. I'm pretty sure he'd even send Brady home. You can tell, this guy HATES losing and it makes him ready to explode. We need a coach that is that way. Not Bill, but his mindset.

Patriots WR Randy Moss was sent home this morning after arriving late for a meeting, the Providence Journal reported.

Moss was expected for an 8 a.m. ET meeting at Gillette Stadium, but was late with what the Journal reported was weather-related traffic problems.

Snow fell in New England this morning.

Derrick Burgess, Adalius Thomas and Gary Guyton were also sent home with Moss. None of the players will be able to participate in practice or meetings today, the paper reported.

Patriots coach Bill Belichick would not confirm the dismissals on Wednesday and said he would keep team discipline internal.

trapezeus
12-09-2009, 11:59 AM
i get your point, but i would love nothing more than for this to backfire on them and watch Randy Moss put out the TO effort for the next 4 games.

Also, it's kind of a dick move to do that on a day when there is a storm on most of the eastern seaboard.

bigbub2352
12-09-2009, 12:03 PM
i hope the whole team gets sent home and never comes back and they feild a minor league team lol

BuffaloBlitz83
12-09-2009, 12:04 PM
i get your point, but i would love nothing more than for this to backfire on them and watch Randy Moss put out the TO effort for the next 4 games.

Also, it's kind of a dick move to do that on a day when there is a storm on most of the eastern seaboard.

Everyone else were on time. You should leave early if there is a snow storm. These guys banked on it's snowing, we can show up late. It's a perfect excuse!

Nighthawk
12-09-2009, 12:26 PM
It's funny how things aren't running so smoothly now that they aren't winning every game.

cocamide
12-09-2009, 12:27 PM
If he wants to send a real message, then he should bench the players. Instead, they get a nice little one day vacation.

HAMMER
12-09-2009, 01:06 PM
The fact that this is even news and worthy of a thread, or my post, shows how bad things are around here right now.

BuffaloBlitz83
12-09-2009, 01:21 PM
Hammer this. (Crotch chop)

trapezeus
12-09-2009, 02:30 PM
Everyone else were on time. You should leave early if there is a snow storm. These guys banked on it's snowing, we can show up late. It's a perfect excuse!

fair enough, but like someone else said, it amounts to a snow day. you head home and relax, buy into the myth that this is just a bad spurt during a time when they can still just go out and outplay other teams.

I sitll would love nothing more to find out that Randy moss ran over a cop on the way home and become the headcase we all knew he was. and then to top it off, his dentist recommends giving him braces again.

The world can be a perfect place if only certain things could come together.

Ebenezer
12-09-2009, 03:04 PM
Belichek is starting to worry that they aren't going to make the playoffs.

Griff
12-09-2009, 06:32 PM
rofl, no practice cause of bad weather? deal.

BillsWin
12-09-2009, 07:46 PM
**** the Pats.

PECKERWOOD
12-09-2009, 08:14 PM
If he wants to send a real message, then he should bench the players. Instead, they get a nice little one day vacation.

You get too many of them and you're out of a job, this isn't grade school.

Ebenezer
12-09-2009, 08:15 PM
yeah...like he'll cut moss for being late...right.

BADTHINGSMAN
12-09-2009, 08:22 PM

It would be great if he benched all 4 for the Bills game. Wishful thinking though as it will never happen he wants to win and every game is a must now for the Patridiots.

cocamide
12-09-2009, 10:55 PM

In grade school the principal would call your parents and you'd get an ass whoopin' when you got home.