PDA

View Full Version : Play Brian Brohm

Buckets
12-10-2009, 07:01 AM
Come on! Why the hell did we sign this guy? If we're not going to play him this

year he might be gone next year with a different GM and coach. Another bone

headed move.

Lets get this guy on the field in real game situations, lets see what he's got.

All in favor lets push this issue.

dannyek71
12-10-2009, 07:41 AM
The guy clearly is not ready. While I am all for signing him over GH (this was a very low risk move by the Bills) GB put him on their PS for a reason.

realdealryan
12-10-2009, 08:05 AM
Or we could throw him out there behind our line and get his confidence down to about Trent's level.....

yordad
12-10-2009, 08:07 AM
Or we could throw him out there behind our line and get his confidence down to about Trent's level.....If that is all it takes, then he isn't our guy anyways.

patmoran2006
12-10-2009, 08:18 AM
He's not playing this year.

ddaryl
12-10-2009, 08:22 AM
rediculous to not let him have a few series each game the rest of the year.

The Juice Is Loose
12-10-2009, 08:50 AM
Do you peons not read anything the Bills release?

Fewell has said himself he's only working with the scout team. He's not even learning the offense.

He isn't going to learn the offense.

This was a move, obviously, by Brandon to load up an extra body into the mix next year. Probably because they can see, like all of us can see, that the QB's in the draft, and on our roster, blow.

Brohm will learn the next offense, and he'll compete for the job. Hold your horses.

We felt bad throwing Trent out there with the guys we had week 1. We've now lost about 6 of them so why should we throw Brohm out, who has 0 starts in the NFL and 0 starts period in 2 and a half years, without knowing the offense.

Thank god you guys aren't in charge or we'd be even worse than we are!

For crying out loud I know it's boring around here but just spouting off preposterous **** isn't really diong anything for anybody.

ddaryl
12-10-2009, 08:58 AM
For crying out loud I know it's boring around here but just spouting off preposterous **** isn't really diong anything for anybody.

calling the kettle black, oh king of all peons :bow:

The Juice Is Loose
12-10-2009, 09:04 AM
calling the kettle black, oh king of all peons :bow:

yeah, i'm the king of all peons because I said that Maybin would suck and we should have let him walk for holding out.

Here it is, end of the season, and Maybin is covering kickoffs.

So, unless you can find something to support your statement that I'm dumb, really, your just making yourself look like a dumbass.

yordad
12-10-2009, 09:51 AM
yeah, i'm the king of all peons because I said that Maybin would suck and we should have let him walk for holding out.

So, unless you can find something to support your statement that I'm dumb, really, your just making yourself look like a dumbass.Your post sound moronic today. No offense.

The Juice Is Loose
12-10-2009, 09:53 AM
Your post sound moronic today. No offense.

yordad, i don't give a shnizzle what you say so stop wasting your time replying to me.

you sound like a gay.

Buckets
12-10-2009, 12:18 PM

So, unless you can find something to support your statement that I'm dumb, really, your just making yourself look like a dumbass.

Your posts certainly speak for themselves.

Buckets
12-10-2009, 12:21 PM
What I was trying to say is, Brandon and the whole bunch may be gone next year so we pick up a prospect we might never see under any circumstances training camp or otherwise.

yordad
12-10-2009, 02:25 PM
yordad, i don't give a shnizzle what you say so stop wasting your time replying to me.

you sound like a gay.:heart:

The King
12-10-2009, 02:25 PM
Or we could throw him out there behind our line and get his confidence down to about Trent's level.....exactly.... that's why they're not playing him.

Ingtar33
12-10-2009, 02:31 PM
exactly.... that's why they're not playing him.

that's B.S.

Let me say this clearly. Anyone who has their confidence shot has no business QBing my football team. They're too fragile emotionally to ever be playing. So when people say benching a rookie will rob him of his confidence... or playing on a bad team will.. that's BS. Only the emotionally fragile or unstable people have a problem with this. the true champions take it as a challenge.

stop treating the players on this team like little kids. they're grown men. and if they can't take a slap of reality then they have no business on the roster.

ParanoidAndroid
12-10-2009, 02:38 PM
that's B.S.

Let me say this clearly. Anyone who has their confidence shot has no business QBing my football team. They're too fragile emotionally to ever be playing. So when people say benching a rookie will rob him of his confidence... or playing on a bad team will.. that's BS. Only the emotionally fragile or unstable people have a problem with this. the true champions take it as a challenge.

stop treating the players on this team like little kids. they're grown men. and if they can't take a slap of reality then they have no business on the roster.

That sounds good.... has a football badass kind of ring to it, but the reality is, that you can put a QB in physical and mental harm by throwing them in behind a pourous O-line.

There's more to it than that as well. If he's not ready now, that doesn't mean he will never be ready. Throwing him in there before that time is pointless. It is setting him up to fail. Then, before he even gets a real shot, the fans will want him gone and he'll want to be gone, too. It affects player-coach trust as well.

Ingtar33
12-10-2009, 03:56 PM
That sounds good.... has a football badass kind of ring to it, but the reality is, that you can put a QB in physical and mental harm by throwing them in behind a pourous O-line.

I'm sorry... as a coach and former player this mindset is the mindset i've seen in losers, not winners. Winners want the g-damn football! Winners want to be on the football field. And winners, when they get a setback overcome it.

Whining babies cry about setbacks. And frankly i'm sick of hearing about this crap. God... the terrible thing is, you're right. There are plenty of wimps on this Bills team who'd flip out and regress if they were sat (not just the QBs). That just means we have the wrong people on this team.

If Brohm would get "ruined" playing behind this line and on this crappy offense then he's not the QB we need and we damned well better draft one in round 1.

Ebenezer
12-10-2009, 04:01 PM
I'm sorry... as a coach and former player this mindset is the mindset i've seen in losers, not winners. Winners want the g-damn football! Winners want to be on the football field. And winners, when they get a setback overcome it.

Whining babies cry about setbacks. And frankly i'm sick of hearing about this crap. God... the terrible thing is, you're right. There are plenty of wimps on this Bills team who'd flip out and regress if they were sat (not just the QBs). That just means we have the wrong people on this team.

If Brohm would get "ruined" playing behind this line and on this crappy offense then he's not the QB we need and we damned well better draft one in round 1.
I heard an interview once (long time ago - no link) with a real famous athlete who admitted that they (stars) are the most selfish people there are. They want the ball in their hands. They want the stats. They believe they are the few that can do it and win. It's actually pretty true. It's not just that way in football.

Ingtar33
12-10-2009, 04:12 PM
I heard an interview once (long time ago - no link) with a real famous athlete who admitted that they (stars) are the most selfish people there are. They want the ball in their hands. They want the stats. They believe they are the few that can do it and win. It's actually pretty true. It's not just that way in football.

it's completely true.

risk adverse personalities and stars are completely incompatible. I doubt there is a single superstar out there who wasn't benched at some point and who didn't use that as motivation to get better.

it's the career losers who take a benching as a reason to pout and cry... winners get pissed off and work harder. losers pout, cry and regress

Ebenezer
12-10-2009, 04:19 PM
it's completely true.

risk adverse personalities and stars are completely incompatible. I doubt there is a single superstar out there who wasn't benched at some point and who didn't use that as motivation to get better.

it's the career losers who take a benching as a reason to pout and cry... winners get pissed off and work harder. losers pout, cry and regress
winners are incredibly competitive...they will try to win at anything and everything and each little set back is a challenge...they overdrive themselves to the point of craze.

realdealryan
12-10-2009, 10:22 PM
If that is all it takes, then he isn't our guy anyways.

I hear ya....but if he doesn't know the system, what do you expect?

BillsWin
12-10-2009, 10:50 PM

you sound like a gay.

"I don't give a schnizzle"?

"You sound like a gay?"

What are you, 12?

yordad
12-11-2009, 02:15 PM
I hear ya....but if he doesn't know the system, what do you expect?I expect him to gain some experience in adjusting to the speed of the NFL. I expect him to flash potential. Command a huddle. Make some tough throws over the middle maybe. Nothing fancy.