PDA

View Full Version : Who's your favorite player?

cordog
06-01-2003, 06:16 PM
Since there isnt a whole lot of news coming out of OBD this time of year, I just wanted to get a thread started where everyone can share who their favorite players of today are and all time favorite players.

BillsNYC
06-01-2003, 06:37 PM
hmm...sam gash is up there for me, was my favorite bill 4 years ago...pat williams might be my fav d player...but if shoebel has another solid year he may take over that spot. i love henry but the guy has to hold onto the ball!

BillsNYC
06-01-2003, 06:38 PM
BUT NONE COME CLOSE TO OL PUDGE HIMSELF!!

MR.

ALEX

VAN

PELT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cordog
06-01-2003, 07:02 PM
My favorite of all-time is Jim Kelly hands down, right now i would have to say Eric Moulds, but if Takeo is as good as advertised it will probably be him

Bufftp
06-01-2003, 07:50 PM
Dewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

bledslow
07-09-2005, 03:16 PM
none currently. but back in the day i did enjoy watching bruce smith. same with jim kelly.i loved watching kelly play,he was great,except in big games.in the superbowl he played like a little skirt.

im4bflo
07-09-2005, 03:26 PM
Anyone on the roster, who as ever been on the roster, and who will be on the roster in the future, football is a team sport, and I love my TEAM!
:gobills:

tampabay25690
07-09-2005, 09:01 PM
Well Im not gonna put BILLS in my category...

Fav all time is JOHN ELWAY.........My idol since I was a kid.

Now-For some reason I like Simeon Rice, and Hines Ward.....

Slim
07-09-2005, 09:15 PM
Jim Kelly,and Andre

thebuffalobills4
07-09-2005, 09:23 PM
so far eric moulds,my favorite player from the past is joe ferguson.

JefftheBillsfan
07-09-2005, 09:37 PM
when i was younger, i absolutely loved watching thurman play.

i guess i don't have a favorite player. i always find myself rooting for the guy who is just about to make it big, then i sort of lose interest and start following someone else more closely. for some reason, i have a good feeling about roscoe.

Bert102176
07-09-2005, 09:43 PM
of all time on O Thurman, on ST Tasker, and on D Bruce Smith, but on the recent team
on O Moulds, ST McGee, on D tie between T.K.O. and Clements

Bert102176
07-09-2005, 09:45 PM
but over all fav's Thurman and Barry my idols I styled my running after them in high school, just sucks I hurt my Knee otherwise I woulda been at Syracuse U. back in 97

DraftBoy
07-09-2005, 09:49 PM
Fav Bill: Jim Kelly

Fav Non-Bill: Roy Williams S, Dallas

That Guy
07-09-2005, 09:49 PM
I'll stay away from Bills... Barry Sanders.

pleasesavedrew
07-09-2005, 09:57 PM
My favorite Bills of all-time are:

1.Bledsoe
2.Flutie
3.Losman
4.Moulds
5.Spikes
6.Mike Williams

My favorite non-Bill ever is Brett Farve

wchutalkinboutwillis
07-10-2005, 12:52 AM
My favorite Bills of all-time are:

1.Bledsoe
2.Flutie
3.Losman
4.Moulds
5.Spikes
6.Mike Williams

My favorite non-Bill ever is Brett Farve
C'mon PDrew, he just didn't work out. I was a big fan too....until like the 300th sack. Flutie....a spark and nothing more. Moulds....many counted him out and the next thing you know he's in Hawaii....Good Call. Spikes....no one can argue....... but he needs the playoffs this year to make it real. Mike Williams??? Wait until this years over and he'll deserve to be on this list. Just and opinion....BTW...The Bills did exist prior to 1996.

PUCKER
07-10-2005, 01:10 AM
All-Time: Jim Kelly
Current: Takeo Spikes

PUCKER
07-10-2005, 01:11 AM
Favorie non-Bills:

Mike Vick
Brett Favre

OpIv37
07-10-2005, 02:42 AM
I've always been a huge Bruce Smith fan- he was so dominant when he played. Also, based on our QB situation since he left, I've gained a newfound respect for Jim Kelly and what he accomplished here.

Right now, my favorite player is Spikes- the guy's just a monster. I also like Sam Adams- he gest overshadowed by Spikes and Clements but the guy is just amazing on the field. And Losman has a lot to prove still, but I give him major props for the effort he is exerting this off-season.

As far as non- Bills players go, it's hard to root against Brett Favre (unless he's playing the Bills, of course). I always liked Herschel Walker for the way he played on both offense and defense (even if he did end up in hated Dall-ass), and I have tremendous respect for Reggie White.

TO and Moss are amazing to watch, but I can't stand their attitudes and their antics.

Jan Reimers
07-10-2005, 04:56 AM
It's hard to name just one. Favorite non-Bill: Jim Brown, the best RB ever.
Favorite Bills: Elbert Dubenion
Tom Sestak
Andre Reed
Thurman Thomas
Darryl Talley

ublinkwescore
07-10-2005, 05:17 AM
O - Willis
D - Spikes
ST - McGee/Moorman.

Non Bills - WHO CARES?

ublinkwescore
07-10-2005, 05:18 AM
I hope to be adding Losman to that list soon.

Bills 4 life
07-10-2005, 09:41 AM
CURRENTLY:
1. SPIKES
2. MCGAHEE
3. MOULDS

ALL-TIME:
1. KELLY
2. THOMAS
3. SMITH
4. SPIKES
5. FLUTIE

Crisis
07-10-2005, 10:07 AM
My non-Bills list.

Current:
1.) Marvin Harrison
2.) Ed Reed
3.) Larry Fitzgerald
4.) Peyton Manning
5.) Dwight Freeney
6.) Jonathan Vilma
7.) Curtis Martin

jason700
07-10-2005, 10:12 AM
My favorite player is Rob Johnson. :snicker:

jason700
07-10-2005, 10:13 AM
Actually my favorite non-Bills player is Ben Roethlisberger. He is the next big thing in the NFL.

ublinkwescore
07-10-2005, 10:13 AM
My non Bills list - Feely/Frerotte

We'll have a field day with these two morons playing grab@$$ with the center for Miami.

colin
07-11-2005, 08:42 AM
I've always been a huge Bruce Smith fan- he was so dominant when he played. Also, based on our QB situation since he left, I've gained a newfound respect for Jim Kelly and what he accomplished here.

Right now, my favorite player is Spikes- the guy's just a monster. I also like Sam Adams- he gest overshadowed by Spikes and Clements but the guy is just amazing on the field. And Losman has a lot to prove still, but I give him major props for the effort he is exerting this off-season.

As far as non- Bills players go, it's hard to root against Brett Favre (unless he's playing the Bills, of course). I always liked Herschel Walker for the way he played on both offense and defense (even if he did end up in hated Dall-ass), and I have tremendous respect for Reggie White.

TO and Moss are amazing to watch, but I can't stand their attitudes and their antics.

I'm all over this, but i'd say if mike williams steps up this year he gets added, and schoble too.

spikes is a bit of an easy pick (being the best and all) but can't hate the great.

fat pat was my favorite for a while, but no more

BBlades89
07-11-2005, 11:17 AM
Favorite Player (can't narrow it down):
Marcus Trufant
Ken Hamlin
Matt Hasselbeck
many more...

Favorite Player of All-Time
Brian Blades (of course)

Current Bill
Lee Evans

All-Time Bill
Andre Reed

AndreReed83
07-11-2005, 01:11 PM
Andre Reed is by far my all-time fav. My fav now is London Flethcer.

elltrain22
07-11-2005, 04:14 PM
Can't just pinpoint one guy, so here we go:

Nate Clements (especially if he stays)
Lee Evans
TKO
Moulds

Jayhawk
07-11-2005, 04:19 PM
Current - Eric Moulds.

non - bill - no one

former bill - Jim Kelly

Oaklandraider
07-11-2005, 05:41 PM
Favorite player would have to be

charles woodson,Danny clark, jerry porter,Randy moss, curtis martin and Jhon aberham

All time favorite players
Howie long, Ken stabler, marcus allen and Joe namath

Favorite bill

magahee and Takeo

FlyingDutchman
07-11-2005, 09:27 PM
My first great memory of the Bills...is when Fred Smerlas blocked a field goal against the jets in the closing seconds giving the Bills the AFC east championship.....so i loved him growin up....i have to say Eric Moulds is one of the classiest players not ony on the Bills but in the NFL....Takeo Spikes is one of the most Tenacious players ive seen on a Bills D since Bruuuuuuuuuuuuce.......but when it comes down to it now......its gotta be the one and only Willis Mother****ing Mcgahee I think he is the next coming to Christ...I think we are all in store for a crazy performance this year.....He is by far the bet back we've had since Thurman...and i really think he could end up being the most dominant back in the NFL in the next couple of years....i just hope he keeps his loyalty with a team that took a chance with him when nobody else wanted him...MAKE HIM A BILL FOR LIFE! :dance2:

Marvelous
07-12-2005, 02:47 AM
Moulds- I cheer like crazy whenever he makes a catch over 10 yards. I have a Moulds tribute wall in my office with all kinds of stuff. Used to be Kelly but thatw as then, this is now.. Spikes is d@mn close...

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
07-12-2005, 09:15 AM
Favorite former Bills--Larry Centers, James Lofton, Fred Smerlas, Butch Rolle, Don Beebe, Steve Tasker and Shane Conlan.

Favorite Current Bills--Terrence McGee, Willis McGahee, London Fletcher and Brian Moorman.

Favorite Non-Bills--both past and present: Christian Okoye, Ed Reed, Derrick Thomas, Bo Jackson, Gilbert Brown, Anthony Henry and Byron Leftwich.

The King
07-12-2005, 09:28 AM
It depends on a lot of different factors. But being a kid from NE Bledsoe is always gonna have a place. He was football when I was a kid its a very different view than some of you have but it is what it is. That being said I was also a huge Terrell Davis and Barry Sanders fan.

Active players TKO and this was before the Bills too. I met Coach Lebeau about 4 years ago and he actually got me TKO's autograph. And Hines Ward, he is just clutch, the guy makes catches other recievers just cant make. He isnt the playmaker that Moss and Owens are but he isnt the headcase either.

Uncle Jesse
07-12-2005, 09:35 AM
My top 5...

1. Takeo Spikes
2. Willis McGahee
3. Josh Reed (im going to get bashed for that one)
4. London Fletcher
5. Lawyer Milloy

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
07-12-2005, 11:33 AM
My top 5...

3. Josh Reed (im going to get bashed for that one)

I won't bash you yet....but please explain what you like about the guy.

Maybe after you do that I will bash you.