PDA

View Full Version : An Angry Adalius Thomas Shoots off on Bellicheat

BuffaloBlitz83
12-11-2009, 10:47 AM
“You’re told to call and you call, you get sent home,” Thomas said.

“That’s not an excuse,” he said, but “I could have been in the ditch. They really don’t give a damn, honestly. As long as you ain’t in the meeting they really don’t give a (expletive).”

“Your focus should be on Carolina, but instead it’s on this whole topic of being late,” Thomas said.

“There’s a lot of things that go on that you’re dumbfounded by,” Thomas said. “I just roll with the punches.”

He scoffed at the idea that Belichick sent him home Wednesday to motivate him.

“Motivation is for kindergartners. I’m not a kindergartner,” he said. “Sending somebody home, that’s like, ‘Oh, you’re expelled,’ and come back and make good grades. Get that (expletive) out of here. That’s ridiculous.”

“He’s the head coach. He makes all the calls and so whether you agree with it or not, you just roll with them,” Thomas said. “That’s one thing about Mother Nature. You can’t control that. You can’t run people over getting to work, so there ain’t nothing to really apologize (for). I didn’t try to be late. (There are) cars sitting in the road, you’re sitting there. It’s not the Jetsons. I can’t jump up and just fly. What am I supposed to do?”

“I tried to be professional by letting them know that I was going to be late,” Thomas said. “I just do what I’m told. I was told to go home so that’s what I did.”

“Real frustrating,” Thomas said.

Ebenezer
12-11-2009, 10:49 AM
Note to Adalius...

Grow a pair. Many of my students risked their health to get here for their final exam today. Some were already here 30 minutes early. They show more maturity at 18...

mchurchfie
12-11-2009, 10:53 AM
Note to Adalius...

Grow a pair. Many of my students risked their health to get here for their final exam today. Some were already here 30 minutes early. They show more maturity at 18...
He risked his health to get there also, he was just late. I thought he was pretty consciencious in calling and letting them know he was running late. Bellichick is a tyrant, especially now that the ship is starting to spring leaks.

Pinkerton Security
12-11-2009, 10:54 AM
Adalius has been in Belicheat's doghouse for some time now, and this isnt going to help.

Ebenezer
12-11-2009, 10:55 AM
He risked his health to get there also, he was just late. I thought he was pretty consciencious in calling and letting them know he was running late. Bellichick is a tyrant, especially now that the ship is starting to spring leaks.

Conditions there were no where near as brutal as they were around here.

Of course that's why he is acting this way...I said it earlier in the week - he is afraid they are going to lose.

BuffaloBlitz83
12-11-2009, 10:56 AM
Adalius has been in Belicheat's doghouse for some time now, and this isnt going to help.

Patriots players rarely question Belichick publicly, often echoing his bland comments about their performances and upcoming opponents. But this isn’t the first time Thomas has been upset. Belichick didn’t activate him for a 59-0 win over the Tennessee Titans on Oct. 18 even though he was healthy.

When asked three days after that game why he was benched, Thomas said, “Ask Bill. He has all the answers.”

BillsWin
12-11-2009, 10:56 AM
And the downfall of the Pats has begun.

No longer among the elite even with Brady at the helm, the veteran players have begun disobeying Belichick and then questioning his disciplinary decisions.

Isn't it glorious? :D

Ebenezer
12-11-2009, 11:03 AM

No longer among the elite even with Brady at the helm, the veteran players have begun disobeying Belichick and then questioning his disciplinary decisions.

BB will just get rid of the players that get in his way...

BillsWin
12-11-2009, 11:07 AM

:pray: Tom Brady, please get in his way. :pray:

BuffaloBlitz83
12-11-2009, 11:10 AM

No. They won't win SB for 10-20 yrs

SquishDaFish
12-11-2009, 11:35 AM
I LOVE it! Its about time the ship started sinking. :clap:

Slim
12-11-2009, 11:36 AM
If only Moss would mouth off.

Joe Fo Sho
12-11-2009, 12:10 PM
I LOVE it! Its about time the ship started sinking. :clap:

Good thing they don't let them cheat anymore.

Griff
12-11-2009, 12:19 PM
Note to Adalius...

maturity /= stupidity

what do you teach? Hazardous Driving 101?

justasportsfan
12-11-2009, 12:25 PM
would it have hurt Adalius to leave earlier knowing the conditions were bad? I mean he acts like he's paid minimum wage that he shouldn't care about being on time.

On the other hand, the Pats shouldn't be telling people thats it's okay to call in either if they are running late.

DMBcrew36
12-11-2009, 12:29 PM
would it have hurt Adalius to leave earlier knowing the conditions were bad? I mean he acts like he's paid minimum wage that he shouldn't care about being on time.

Seriously.

Hey Adalius, instead of speeding your ass off and talking about how fast you drove to try to avoid being late, how about you leave your house earlier, you moron. Go figure this ****** says "Well I was driving as fast as I could!" instead of accepting that he left his house too late.

Admit that you ****ed up and say that it won't happen again instead of acting like a baby. You piss and whine about not being treated like an adult but then contradict yourself by acting like a child to the newspapers.

Akhippo
12-11-2009, 12:50 PM
How do people know he didnt leave earlier than normal. Its not like he was hours late. Maybe the holdup in traffic ate up that EXTRA time. It happens.

I would be pissed to if I left at a reasonable time but something is causing me to be a couple minutes late, I call and think everything is fine, only to walk in and be sent home like a kid.

This is a bigger story relating to Belicheck and his attempts at course correction. Hes lost most of his "YES" men and is dealing with players that might not be as brain washed to his tactics. If it wasnt for Brady I think his ship would be half full with water.

Griff
12-11-2009, 12:59 PM
I wonder if any of you have ever experienced unexpected traffic.

Pinkerton Security
12-11-2009, 01:01 PM
im just gonna comment on how much the title of this thread is just like how Tom Brady "shoots off" all over many of the Patriots players...if you know what i mean

justasportsfan
12-11-2009, 01:04 PM
I had to be at Batavia yesterday at 7:30 AM and I knew conditions were going to be bad. I left 30 mins earlier than normal and got there on time.

Tailspin
12-11-2009, 01:16 PM
Being on time is a sign of respect, Adalious doesnt respect Bellicheck so he is late. If you give half a damn about something you leave early.

Jeff1220
12-11-2009, 01:26 PM
Anybody who lives in a major metro area (sorry - not Buffalo) knows that something as simple as the glare of the sun or a light rain can create traffic back-ups that can delay you by sometimes an hour. It even happens here in Baltimore on the beltway, and sometimes I95, so I'm sure it's even worse in Boston and other places with worse traffic situations (DC for example is horrendous). He very well could've left an hour early and only been 15 minutes late. In any case, I doubt an NFL player would pop off like that (especially knowing how BB is) unless he truly felt wronged.
I hope BB cuts Adalius Thomas. He was a beast w/Baltimore and would love to see him fill our LB need :)

mybills
12-11-2009, 01:45 PM
He wasn't the only one who was late and got sent home. Moss was one of them, too. Bill said the rest of the team got there on time.

Jeff1220
12-11-2009, 01:47 PM
He wasn't the only one who was late and got sent home. Moss was one of them, too. Bill said the rest of the team got there on time.

They might live somewhere else where they were coming from a different direction, and didn't get stuck in the same mess of traffic.

Ebenezer
12-11-2009, 02:06 PM
I've lived in Buffalo for 44 years and have been driving for 28 we NEVER get any unexpected traffic here...NEVER.

Griff
12-11-2009, 02:45 PM
I've lived in Buffalo for 44 years and have been driving for 28 we NEVER get any unexpected traffic here...NEVER.

well I guess we should all just bow down and worship at your greatness. Does your powers only apply to traffic or can you see all future events? I just find it amazing that you've never had to wait because of road construction, or an accident. Either you're the luckiest person on the road, or you're a liar.

Ebenezer
12-11-2009, 02:46 PM
well I guess we should all just bow down and worship at your greatness. Does your powers only apply to traffic or can you see all future events? I just find it amazing that you've never had to wait because of road construction, or an accident. Either you're the luckiest person on the road, or you're a liar.
i was up at 530 to snowblow the drive way and get to an 8am final...snow is not an unexpected event...others were on time...he was late. I don't blame BB at all for sending him home.

Griff
12-11-2009, 02:51 PM
i was up at 530 to snowblow the drive way and get to an 8am final...snow is not an unexpected event...others were on time...he was late. I don't blame BB at all for sending him home.

you're right, your 44 years in Buffalo compares to his 1 winter in the north east.

Jeff1220
12-11-2009, 03:24 PM
Buffalo traffic ≠ Boston traffic

Ebenezer
12-11-2009, 03:29 PM
Buffalo traffic ≠ Boston traffic
the patriots practice in foxborough, correct? that's not exactly boston traffic.

Jeff1220
12-11-2009, 03:32 PM
the patriots practice in foxborough, correct? that's not exactly boston traffic.

The greater Boston area...heck even Hartford has worse traffic than Buffalo. Really, now you're picking at straws here. Chances are pretty good that the Pats in question don't live in Foxborough, either.

Ebenezer
12-11-2009, 03:33 PM
The greater Boston area...heck even Hartford has worse traffic than Buffalo. Really, now you're picking at straws here. Chances are pretty good that the Pats in question don't live in Foxborough, either.
straws or not...they are employees who were late...the others haven't *****ed, have they? just the guy who was already in BB's dog house.

Bill Cody
12-11-2009, 03:39 PM
Thomas will not be back in NE next year, book it. He got big bucks and he hasn't lived up to expectations. Earlier this year he was not on the active roster for a game to send him a message. This is another message. Obviously he doesn't get it or doesn't want to get it. If you're due for a meeting at 8 am and at 10 before you call and say you're going to be late, noone is going to say "ok great". He knows he's playing in NE not Miami. The people giving Thomas a free pass are probably used to giving excuses for being late for work themselves. Sorry there is no excuse. He's getting paid MILLIONS. He can't leave an extra half hour early? Uh huh.

Jeff1220
12-11-2009, 03:51 PM
Thomas will not be back in NE next year, book it. He got big bucks and he hasn't lived up to expectations. Earlier this year he was not on the active roster for a game to send him a message. This is another message. Obviously he doesn't get it or doesn't want to get it. If you're due for a meeting at 8 am and at 10 before you call and say you're going to be late, noone is going to say "ok great". He knows he's playing in NE not Miami. The people giving Thomas a free pass are probably used to giving excuses for being late for work themselves. Sorry there is no excuse. He's getting paid MILLIONS. He can't leave an extra half hour early? Uh huh.

Well, I'm one defending him, but I'm never late myself (I walk to work). But I know when I used to commute into Baltimore that these things sometimes happen, and fortunately I had bosses a lot more understanding than BB or some of you guys.
I could understand this if this was a habitual thing, but all indications show that's not the case.

Bill Cody
12-11-2009, 04:03 PM
Well, I'm one defending him, but I'm never late myself (I walk to work). But I know when I used to commute into Baltimore that these things sometimes happen, and fortunately I had bosses a lot more understanding than BB or some of you guys.
I could understand this if this was a habitual thing, but all indications show that's not the case.

You lose 2 in a row in NE you won't get hugged for being late.

SABURZFAN
12-11-2009, 04:44 PM
i don't blame him for sounding off.

BuffaloBlitz83
12-11-2009, 04:45 PM
Are you kidding me? If theres a 6 inches of snow in NYC that is a 3-4 hour delay for a 30 minute ride. Traffic due to weather in cities like Boston, NY, DC is not the same as Buffalo.

Let me ask you, how long does it take you to even exit the Ralph to get on highway? At Meaowlands or Yankee Stadium it usually takes 1-1.5 hours to just leave stadium

DMBcrew36
12-11-2009, 05:32 PM
How do people know he didnt leave earlier than normal. Its not like he was hours late. Maybe the holdup in traffic ate up that EXTRA time. It happens.

I would be pissed to if I left at a reasonable time but something is causing me to be a couple minutes late, I call and think everything is fine, only to walk in and be sent home like a kid.

This is a bigger story relating to Belicheck and his attempts at course correction. Hes lost most of his "YES" men and is dealing with players that might not be as brain washed to his tactics. If it wasnt for Brady I think his ship would be half full with water.

Doesn't sound like it affected any of the rest of the team.

starrymessenger
12-11-2009, 05:44 PM
Looks like Adalius may be playing somewhere else next year...hmmmm...

Mr. Miyagi
12-11-2009, 06:05 PM
Note to Adalius...

The Bills could use a good linebacker.

Ebenezer
12-11-2009, 09:07 PM
Doesn't sound like it affected any of the rest of the team.
that's the major point here...the vast majority of the team made it...it was a handful of guys...one of which, the only one vocal, is in BB's dog house. And it isn't like Moss or Thomas haven't experienced a NE winter before...

BuffaloBlitz83
12-11-2009, 09:16 PM
that's the major point here...the vast majority of the team made it...it was a handful of guys...one of which, the only one vocal, is in BB's dog house. And it isn't like Moss or Thomas haven't experienced a NE winter before...

NE39, take your costume off

mybills
12-11-2009, 09:35 PM
and now their mascott gets arrested for prostitution! :rofl:

Ebenezer
12-11-2009, 09:39 PM
and now their mascott gets arrested for prostitution! :rofl:
:jawdrop:

link?

BuffaloBlitz83
12-11-2009, 09:43 PM
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5j4IeJ9xIyILen9mz1Azb6QTfijtQD9CHE7L80

mybills
12-11-2009, 09:54 PM
Thanks, BuffBlitz! lol. I just heard it on the early news.

Throne Logic
12-11-2009, 10:05 PM

Ack. Hartford is worse than many cities if you're coming from the East. Trying to get over the dang river can be a nightmare. There are no alternate routes, unless your vehicle floats. . .

Throne Logic
12-11-2009, 10:11 PM
:jawdrop:

link?

Glad to see the authorities spending time on the serious crimes.

Gotta love America.

"Oh, he just killed one person, a month in jail sounds fine to me".

"WHAT!?! He had sex!?! With money directly involved?!?! We can't have THAT!!! He should realize that we Americans expect him to buy his sex via fancy trinkets and flowers! Let us make an example of this one!!!"

PECKERWOOD
12-11-2009, 10:12 PM
Adalius Thomas has been overrated since leaving Baltimore, he will be gone next year.

BuffaloBlitz83
12-11-2009, 10:17 PM
Adalius Thomas has been overrated since leaving Baltimore, he will be gone next year.

Not as overrated as you make Mallet look

PECKERWOOD
12-12-2009, 07:17 PM
Not as overrated as you make Mallet look

Kay, how is that?

BertSquirtgum
12-12-2009, 10:35 PM

it gives me pure joy to see things like this happening in foxboro.

Lexwhat
12-12-2009, 10:54 PM

Adalius Thomas and the Patriots aside, this post is complete nonsense.

How about the November 2000 storm that left cars stranded the whole night?

Anyways, I honestly can't believe you're comparing Buffalo traffic to that of another major metropolitan area. I've lived in several cities in my life (Buffalo, Boston, Baltimore, NYC), and comparing Buffalo traffic to any of the other 3 cities is senseless. There is simply no comparison.

I honestly can't believe you are making such statements. It makes you SEEM like a "sheltered Buffalonian" who has never seen the outside world.

Typ0
12-13-2009, 02:01 AM
Traffic is never an excuse it's the person getting to work's responsibility. But things happen and people are late sometimes. If this isn't a behavioral problem he should not have been sent home IMO but what the tyrant does is what he does.

mybills
12-13-2009, 06:45 AM
Glad to see the authorities spending time on the serious crimes.

Gotta love America.

"Oh, he just killed one person, a month in jail sounds fine to me".

"WHAT!?! He had sex!?! With money directly involved?!?! We can't have THAT!!! He should realize that we Americans expect him to buy his sex via fancy trinkets and flowers! Let us make an example of this one!!!"
RI just recently passed a new law. No indoor prostitution. It stemmed from incidents at the Foxy Lady in Providence, and they're cracking down on it everywhere. I'm pretty sure there's a hefty fine involved if you get caught, and they just want to make the revenue for the State.

Anyway, what he did IS against the law, so...

YardRat
12-13-2009, 08:07 AM

I've got you by 2 and 2.

I win.

Griff
12-13-2009, 08:53 AM
I've got you by 2 and 2.

I win.

I was in the area for only 3 years, and the state for only 10, I truly win. Say what you will about the government, but California's weather is awesome.

YardRat
12-13-2009, 09:11 AM
I was in the area for only 3 years, and the state for only 10, I truly win. Say what you will about the government, but California's weather is awesome.

Good point.

Owen DeBoard
12-13-2009, 09:23 AM
:pray: Tom Brady, please get in his way. :pray:
I wouldnt matter they would just find another system QB that would play like Cassel did last year.

mybills
12-13-2009, 09:28 AM
Belicheat is sitting Thomas out today!

DMBcrew36
12-13-2009, 09:32 AM
Belicheat is sitting Thomas out today!

I'll give him credit for this - if you act like a child and spout your mouth off, you sit.

Ebenezer
12-13-2009, 10:05 AM
Have any of you guys defending Thomas because of Boston metro traffic even been to Foxboro?

It's 35 miles SOUTH of Boston on I-95. It is almost at the RI state line. It's rather rural. He had to be there by 8AM. I've been to Boston and Foxboro. I'm going to bet that most of the traffic at that hour of the morning is moving NORTH to get into the city.

He has been there for three years...not three games. If you read the rest of the article he openly admits that he doesn't watch the news or the weather. Do you really think he lives in downtown Boston, commutes to the stadium 35 miles (or more) everyday? Only four players didn't make it on time. The other 52 guys on the active roster, all the coaches, trainers, water boys and guys on the practice squad all made it and the only one complaining is the one that has been in BB's dog house all year. He further stated that he went home (and later in the week said he, "put his feet up) and watched film of the Panthers. So, he would have had to travel back North (in the heat of really bad ingoing traffic) more than 35 miles into Boston without much problem.

Finally, if you check the weather for Boston at 7AM it was 36 degrees, raining with 4 mile visibility.

Your traffic argument is rather weak, no?

Lexwhat
12-14-2009, 05:17 AM
Have any of you guys defending Thomas because of Boston metro traffic even been to Foxboro?

It's 35 miles SOUTH of Boston on I-95. It is almost at the RI state line. It's rather rural. He had to be there by 8AM. I've been to Boston and Foxboro. I'm going to bet that most of the traffic at that hour of the morning is moving NORTH to get into the city.

He has been there for three years...not three games. If you read the rest of the article he openly admits that he doesn't watch the news or the weather. Do you really think he lives in downtown Boston, commutes to the stadium 35 miles (or more) everyday? Only four players didn't make it on time. The other 52 guys on the active roster, all the coaches, trainers, water boys and guys on the practice squad all made it and the only one complaining is the one that has been in BB's dog house all year. He further stated that he went home (and later in the week said he, "put his feet up) and watched film of the Panthers. So, he would have had to travel back North (in the heat of really bad ingoing traffic) more than 35 miles into Boston without much problem.

Finally, if you check the weather for Boston at 7AM it was 36 degrees, raining with 4 mile visibility.

If you read my post, I made no mention of Adalius Thomas in my argument to you. I never defended him, nor do I think he's right. He's acting like a clown.

My post was simply stating that comparing Buffalo traffic to that of another major metropolitan area is pointless, and doesn't really support your argument. A one-way trip from NYC to Boston can actually increase in duration by up to 3 hours simply on the basis of weather conditions and traffic patterns. I know this from personal experience. Most of these major delays happen in close proximity to Boston and/or NYC.

That type of thing would ALMOST NEVER happen in Buffalo with the exception of a major accident or an extreme storm.

Anyways, just to be clear, when 95% of the team made it on time, it makes me think that maybe, JUST MAYBE, Adalius Thomas was stretching the truth. Maybe he did indeed get stuck in traffic, but that could have happened in addition to him leaving his house late.

Adalius Thomas and the Patriots aside, this post is complete nonsense.

How about the November 2000 storm that left cars stranded the whole night?

Anyways, I honestly can't believe you're comparing Buffalo traffic to that of another major metropolitan area. I've lived in several cities in my life (Buffalo, Boston, Baltimore, NYC), and comparing Buffalo traffic to any of the other 3 cities is senseless. There is simply no comparison.

I honestly can't believe you are making such statements. It makes you SEEM like a "sheltered Buffalonian" who has never seen the outside world.

mybills
12-14-2009, 07:32 AM

That is correct. Foxboro and Foxborough are before Boston. He had no traffic excuse for being late, no matter which direction he was heading from, because he never would have hit that Boston traffic before 8 am.

Ebenezer
12-14-2009, 07:53 AM
If you read my post, I made no mention of Adalius Thomas in my argument to you. I never defended him, nor do I think he's right. He's acting like a clown.

My post was simply stating that comparing Buffalo traffic to that of another major metropolitan area is pointless, and doesn't really support your argument. A one-way trip from NYC to Boston can actually increase in duration by up to 3 hours simply on the basis of weather conditions and traffic patterns. I know this from personal experience. Most of these major delays happen in close proximity to Boston and/or NYC.

That type of thing would ALMOST NEVER happen in Buffalo with the exception of a major accident or an extreme storm.

Anyways, just to be clear, when 95% of the team made it on time, it makes me think that maybe, JUST MAYBE, Adalius Thomas was stretching the truth. Maybe he did indeed get stuck in traffic, but that could have happened in addition to him leaving his house late.

Well, I guess my point is that I never compared Buffalo to Boston. I compared Buffalo to Foxboro. I've been there - it's pretty similar. I also compared a grown, profession NFL football player to a group of 18 and 19 year old young ladies. :rolleyes: I could care less about comparing Buffalo to Boston. I'm old enough to know the difference guys.

don137
12-14-2009, 07:54 AM
One thing I noticed is this is not the same Patriot team as years past. This team had enough veteran leadership and the winning attitude to keep potential issues creating problems amongst the team. Not any more. Besides Thomas, Moss also was sent home. He definitely acted like the Moss of old yesterday. He truly acted like he did not want to be there. He ran a route at half speed which led to an interception. Brady put it where it was suppose to be but since Moss did not even try to run the route at full speed he was late to the ball.
He made a few drops and looked very disinterested in being at the game. One wonders if this is his last year.
In years past that team had great veteran leaders that would help prevent this from happening.

Ebenezer
12-14-2009, 07:54 AM
That is correct. Foxboro and Foxborough are before Boston. He had no traffic excuse for being late, no matter which direction he was heading from, because he never would have hit that Boston traffic before 8 am.
Thank you. You live a lot closer to it than all of us. I took a lot of crap in this thread and was correct after all.

trapezeus
12-14-2009, 11:41 AM
i'm not getting into the actual to be late or not to be late debate.

all i know is that i am hoping this rips their team apart. but the history of the last 10 years will dictate teh following:

-belichick puts him in the doghouse
-Thomas complains bitterly
-pats overcome and some no name out plays him.
-offseason come around, thomas is released
- no one bites but the bills, we overpay for him
- Fans hold a parade for the guy from the airport to the stadium
-we all predict that we'll get the inside scoop on how it all works out and that the drought will end.
-Thomas gets owned all game in the first matchup
-we all look forward to an offseason instead of the remainder of the 2010 season.

Lexwhat
12-14-2009, 05:51 PM
Well, I guess my point is that I never compared Buffalo to Boston. I compared Buffalo to Foxboro. I've been there - it's pretty similar. I also compared a grown, profession NFL football player to a group of 18 and 19 year old young ladies. :rolleyes: I could care less about comparing Buffalo to Boston. I'm old enough to know the difference guys.

I don't think we disagree all that much. My point was that adverse weather conditions don't affect Buffalo that much when they WOULD affect other areas much more. There's really no rhyme or reason to it. The city of Buffalo is simply better prepared for these things, while most other areas would not be.

Like I said, I don't really buy Adalius Thomas's excuse. If 33% of the team was late, I'm sure he had a valid argument. When only 5% of the team was late, the chances of his argument being valid are slim.

I wasn't there in the car with him (and neither was anyone else), so obviously we can only speculate. My best guess was that he got stuck in traffic AND was also late leaving his house. He conveniently used the "stuck in traffic" excuse and it didn't work.

FYI: I just moved out of Boston this past year. Visiting is much different than living there. I'm not saying you are ignorant or dumb, but I just didn't completely agree with your assessment the way you presented it.

Lexwhat
12-14-2009, 05:52 PM
Thank you. You live a lot closer to it than all of us. I took a lot of crap in this thread and was correct after all.

See my post above.

Ebenezer
12-14-2009, 05:55 PM
so basically you agreed but disagreed...that's what happens on message boards.

Griff
12-15-2009, 06:12 AM

3 years? He's only spent 2 winters there.

And its his argument, sorry but conditions on the ground don't always match conditions at weatherchannel.com.

Griff
12-15-2009, 06:14 AM

rofl yeah I don't care where she lives, I would never believe a word out of her mouth.

Dozerdog
12-15-2009, 06:30 AM
This is so stupid on so many levels-

BB- this isn't the super bowl- He sent him home as an example. He knows Carolina is a probable victory. The Bills just accept being late/lame excuses/lack of commitment. That's why this team is the way it is.

AT- He blew a chance here at character building. He could have gone home, shown up early the next day- accepted his punishment and shown himself to be a leader/example in the locker to the younger players. Now he's just a whiney *****. I'm sure the Pats could trade him and get tons of value in return-

BillsZone- This is the beginning of the end of the Patriot's run? Oh Please...... stuff like this happens all the time on all the teams. This one time it got in the papers because it's a slow news day in Boston. If anything- just the opposite. The beginning of the end in New England happens when Bill Bellichek says "OK- drive safe- we will wait when you get here" When he rolls over on his own rules, it's over.

mybills
12-15-2009, 06:34 AM
rofl yeah I don't care where she lives, I would never believe a word out of her mouth.
wow, grow up.

mybills
12-15-2009, 06:38 AM
BillsZone- This is the beginning of the end of the Patriot's run? Oh Please...... stuff like this happens all the time on all the teams. This one time it got in the papers because it's a slow news day in Boston. If anything- just the opposite. The beginning of the end in New England happens when Bill Bellichek says "OK- drive safe- we will wait when you get here" When he rolls over on his own rules, it's over.
Thomas is just one piece of it, two if you count the mascot, but they are in no way the same dynasty team they used to be as far as playing. They look mediocre this year, and unless they can bounce back next year, I'd say the dynasty has ended.

Typ0
12-15-2009, 08:45 AM
Thomas is just one piece of it, two if you count the mascot, but they are in no way the same dynasty team they used to be as far as playing. They look mediocre this year, and unless they can bounce back next year, I'd say the dynasty has ended.

Seriously? The mascot is a piece of the PATS downfall? That's silly.

mybills
12-15-2009, 12:32 PM
Seriously? The mascot is a piece of the PATS downfall? That's silly.
No. The dynasty is no more, mascot incident or not.

Griff
12-15-2009, 03:40 PM
wow, grow up.

read a book