PDA

View Full Version : Where are the Fewell for head coach threads?

BillsWin
12-11-2009, 02:12 PM
I found them quite humorous for the short time they kept popping up.

Now that it is becoming more and more apparent that Fewell is nothing more than a Jauron under study, they have disappeared.

I suppose if we beat the Chiefs they will return.

:giggity:

jamze132
12-12-2009, 12:10 AM
Fewell hasn't showed me much that he is ready to take the healm of an NFL franchise. And just for ****s and giggles, throw in the currently unemployed list of outstanding HCs who will be back in the next year or so and Fewell has 0 chance of landing a HC gig unless some team goes for the absolute cheapest coach in football.

Cue Buffalo. :rofl:

SquishDaFish
12-12-2009, 06:25 AM
Who cares?? The only thing I like is it shows what kind of emotion this team and players can have with an emotional leader.

BertSquirtgum
12-12-2009, 09:59 AM
i'm still waiting for the announcement that shanahan is the new coach of the Bills. i don't think i should hold my breath until it happens.

Novacane
12-12-2009, 10:03 AM
I suppose if we beat the Chiefs they will return.

Yes, yes they will.

yordad
12-12-2009, 10:32 AM
Does anyone have any stats on the penalties per game with Jauron Vs Fewell?

BillsWin
12-13-2009, 11:17 PM
The Bills won in ugly Jauron fashion. It is only a matter of time...

Mr. Pink
12-13-2009, 11:18 PM
If anything these last few games should be proof that the biggest problem is the talent, or lack thereof, on the field.

Michael82
12-14-2009, 02:18 AM
I know we don't have much of a chance usually, But the Patriots suck on thr road. I also believe and I hope it's not true though...if the Bills beat the Pats next Sunday, Fewell will be the head coach next year, as long as he fires a few coaches, including AVP.

Typ0
12-14-2009, 02:23 AM
DJ was good at winning garbage time games against bad teams too. Mikey there is no chance we win against the PATS get that out of your head. They are trying to win the division and we suck. If the last two weeks are the measuring stick for hiring Fewell this team is more pathetic than even I thought.

Mr. Miyagi
12-14-2009, 04:06 AM
Send a fat guy to knock out Brady's knee, like Wilfork did to JP.

That's how we can win.

SABURZFAN
12-14-2009, 07:31 AM
i like what Fewell has done but he has made mistakes. it's expected and no knock on him. if he can get the Bills to finish strong for the rest of this season, i may reconsider my thoughts and consider him a candidate for HC next season.

justasportsfan
12-14-2009, 09:48 AM
Fewell is not ready for HC.

When the fins played the Pats, BB thought the fins were going to run the wildcat. Sparano outsmarted BB in that game and won.

When the bills played the jets, they knew that Fitz would look for Ownes all day. A good HC would've known that and catch the jets offguard. We didn't and we lost.

I leaning towards keeping Fewll for DC but that's the new HC's call.

Typ0
12-14-2009, 11:05 AM
i like what Fewell has done but he has made mistakes. it's expected and no knock on him. if he can get the Bills to finish strong for the rest of this season, i may reconsider my thoughts and consider him a candidate for HC next season.

I'm really glad you aren't the one doing the hiring!

Nighthawk
12-14-2009, 12:11 PM
Fewell is a terrible DC and is not even a viable HC candidate. If they were to hire him, get ready for another 3 years of mediocre football.

ddaryl
12-14-2009, 12:19 PM
Fewell as a DC is subpar... Forget about him being a HC

SABURZFAN
12-14-2009, 01:12 PM
I'm really glad you aren't the one doing the hiring!

i never said i would hire him. i would make him a consideration IF he were to finish strong.

Bill Cody
12-14-2009, 01:14 PM
memo to Ralph: a Fewell and his money are soon parted

PromoTheRobot
12-14-2009, 02:02 PM
You want funny? Just read the "Fewell has shown me nothing" posts. These are people who know less than a bag of crap. They wouldn't know a good coach from their mommies. Here you have a coach taking over a team that was total dog crap and he's won two of four games with them.

If this were Shanahan at 2-2, people would slobbering over him. But because it's Perry Fewell, he blows? The problem is no one is blowing smoke up Fewell's rear on ESPN and NFL Network. Fewell is proving to be a fine coach. You guys just have your heads up your asses so you don't notice.

PTR

BuffaloBlitz83
12-14-2009, 02:09 PM
You want funny? Just read the "Fewell has shown me nothing" posts. These are people who know less than a bag of crap. They wouldn't know a good coach from their mommies. Here you have a coach taking over a team that was total dog crap and he's won two of four games with them.

If this were Shanahan at 2-2, people would slobbering over him. But because it's Perry Fewell, he blows? The problem is no one is blowing smoke up Fewell's rear on ESPN and NFL Network. Fewell is proving to be a fine coach. You guys just have your heads up your asses so you don't notice.

PTR

WHAT HAS CHANGEDDDDDDDDD? Fitzpatrick is playing worse than ever under this terrible coach. This team is the SAME. Stop blowing Fewell

BillsWin
12-14-2009, 02:48 PM
We are winning games the same way we did under Jauron. Need I remind you that Jauron coached a blow out of the Dolphins once too. Offense plays like crap and defense does just enough to squeeze out an ugly win. Nothing changed under Fewell.

Mr. Pink
12-14-2009, 05:06 PM
The teams record today would be no different if Dick Jauron was still coach.

Nighthawk
12-14-2009, 05:58 PM
The teams record today would be no different if Dick Jauron was still coach.

Yep...they both are terrible coaches and hopefully, neither is within 10 feet of this franchise when the season ends!