PDA

View Full Version : Sports Journalism Sucks! Tolbert never offered LSU job

ddaryl
12-12-2009, 12:21 PM
http://www.buffalonews.com/452/story/891589.html

not that it means much, but for all the reports that were put out there that stated he was offered and accepted the LSU recievers job, only to find out today that it was all completely untrue is rediculous...

whatever happened to fact checking ????

Dicknoze69
12-12-2009, 12:26 PM
http://www.buffalonews.com/452/story/891589.html

not that it means much, but for all the reports that were put out there that stated he was offered and accepted the LSU recievers job, only to find out today that it was all completely untrue is rediculous...

whatever happened to fact checking ????

When gossip sites can just throw information and theories against the wall and hope they stick and then get away with it, I think fact-checking is done for good in journalism.

Demon
12-12-2009, 02:24 PM
Who said Tobert was going to LSU? All i've read was he was interviewing. And i think most people assumed since a NFL WR coach was interested in a college job, that he'd be a slam dunk. Guess not though.

Nighthawk
12-12-2009, 03:16 PM
Who said Tobert was going to LSU? All i've read was he was interviewing. And i think most people assumed since a NFL WR coach was interested in a college job, that he'd be a slam dunk. Guess not though.

I can't remember where I saw it, but I did read it somewhere.

Dying_-2-_Live
12-12-2009, 03:20 PM
He'll be gone at the end of the season anyway

ddaryl
12-12-2009, 03:21 PM

last news report that circulated thru here was he was offered and he took the job...

Then there was further specualtion in regards to Tobert leaving and the Bills just cleaning house at seasons end.

Dying_-2-_Live
12-12-2009, 03:40 PM
If im Tolbert... I take the job with LSU, because his future in Buffalo doesnt look bright