PDA

View Full Version : Almost done guys

The Juice Is Loose
12-13-2009, 09:34 AM
4 more games to this miserable season guys.

This is the most excited I've ever been for a season to END!

This has been painful since Tampa Bay. Even our 3 other wins were discouraging. Except Miami I guess.

I just hope our troubled young guys can get some things going to earn another shot next year:

Lynch
Poz
Maybin
Williams
Corner
Byrd
Levitre

and I also hope TO can have some huge production and we have at least have a shot at him next year. Its not the most important thing for us, but I think I just like having him on the Bills, and I feel that no matter how good we get, he won't hold us back at all.

Hopefully we have a decent showing today.

ddaryl
12-13-2009, 09:48 AM
this is the most excited I have been for a season to end too... All I want is the offseason where hope springs eternal

SABURZFAN
12-13-2009, 09:52 AM
**** the season ending bull****. a win today puts this team at 5-8. then i'll worry about next week.

G Wolly
12-13-2009, 09:56 AM
I just hope our troubled young guys can get some things going to earn another shot next year:

Lynch
Poz
Maybin
Williams
Corner
Byrd
Levitre

Why are Kyle Williams and Jairus Byrd "troubled"?

SABURZFAN
12-13-2009, 10:12 AM
Why are Kyle Williams and Jairus Byrd "troubled"?

they're not. he's just talking out of his ass in an attempt to get attention by starting a thread. apparently, Mommy and Daddy don't give it to him so were stuck with this **** that he spews.
this thread is another way of saying that he's had it with the Bills like he did this past Summer.

don137
12-13-2009, 10:18 AM
2 hours before kickoff and no has started a game day thread yet. I'd say that just shows how many fans feel about this season...Sadly, when the Bills annoucned Jauron was coming back this year many felt this season would be wasted. Unfortunately, we were right.

ddaryl
12-13-2009, 11:54 AM
**** the season ending bull****. a win today puts this team at 5-8. then i'll worry about next week.

??????????

so you're excite for todays game and the possibility we could win a few games and end up 7-9 again ???

stick a fork in the season and lets get to our next new beginning because this era can't end fast enough

SABURZFAN
12-13-2009, 08:13 PM
??????????

so you're excite for todays game and the possibility we could win a few games and end up 7-9 again ???

stick a fork in the season and lets get to our next new beginning because this era can't end fast enough

sorry but i don't root for the Bills to lose. if you think that the Bills should intentionally lose, not only would they be cheating the fans but they'd be cheating themselves and Coach Fewell.

trapezeus
12-14-2009, 10:51 AM
So my predictions on the listed players from the original post and how their offseasons will go:

Lynch - some lawbreaking infraction coupled with an additional 10 lbs added.
Poz - breaks arm golfing, uses the titatium in his driver to fortify his arm for the 3rd time
Maybin - loses 10 lbs, tells people he feels great. still doesn't know how to even spell linebacker.
Williams - no issues.
Corner - no issues.
Byrd - drinks the Reggie Corner/every other bill in 2000 that has looked promising but turns to ****e. we all spend 2010 wonderin, "what happened????"
Levitre - no issues.

The Juice Is Loose
12-15-2009, 12:37 PM
they're not. he's just talking out of his ass in an attempt to get attention by starting a thread. apparently, Mommy and Daddy don't give it to him so were stuck with this **** that he spews.
this thread is another way of saying that he's had it with the Bills like he did this past Summer.

what is your problem?