PDA

View Full Version : Stevie J is playing!!

homeslice5484
12-13-2009, 10:59 AM
Look for him mostly on punt coverage though.

Ebenezer
12-13-2009, 11:11 AM
well, that does it - Bills 54 Chiefs 0

cocamide
12-13-2009, 11:12 AM
It's been said time and time again, but... Championship!

Michael82
12-13-2009, 11:16 AM
Oh my God....everyone's hero Steve Johnson is playing! We are definitely going to win now. Hell, I bet Steve Johnson will run for 200 yards and have 200 yards receiving. He'll also pass to himself for 2 TDs! I can't wait!

ddaryl
12-13-2009, 11:49 AM
I really don't understand the sarcasm towards those of us who have wanted to see Steve J get some playing time all year long.

I believe Steve deserved a heluva alot more #4 WR reps this season IMO.

Punt return duty is good though. Lets him have some touches

Michael82
12-13-2009, 11:53 AM
I really don't understand the sarcasm towards those of us who have wanted to see Steve J get some playing time all year long.

I believe Syteve deserved a heluva alot more #4 WR reps this season IMO.

Punt return duty is good though. Lets him have some touches

I agree that he needs more reps and so does Hardy and Maybin. But I just don't understand why everyone has such an orgasm over the guy. He reminds me of that Nance guy that everyone loved, who was cut a few years ago.

ddaryl
12-13-2009, 11:58 AM
I agree that he needs more reps and so does Hardy and Maybin. But I just don't understand why everyone has such an orgasm over the guy. He reminds me of that Nance guy that everyone loved, who was cut a few years ago.

because Steve looked rock solid in the few opportunities he got in his rookie year, only to not get the same opportunities this year.

and to allow Parrish to man the #4 WR spot for most of the year was the real tragedy IMO.

SO I remain on the Stevie J train until the Bills get him on the field some more and I can see for myself what he can do for us... and of course I don't trust our brain trust to make the right decisions. So not playing Stevie more often this year is a reflection more so of our inept Coaches and FO then it is of Stevie from my point of view.

Yes I do get a bit excited knowing he'll be in the game more today, and that actually gives me something to look forward ot watching. I owuld also like ot see Brohm get some reps just the same but that's a different debate