• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pinkerton Security
    Pinkerton's son
    • Feb 2006

Poz is all over the place today

Can the Poz haters at least admit that hes playing very well today???? He playing fast and making solid tackles.

• BuffaloBlitz83
    We play to win the game!
    • Oct 2009

Re: Poz is all over the place today

He still stinks. Talk to us when he plays to the level of guys like Patrick Willis. An old, broken down London Fletcher is still a better MLB than Poz. That says it all.

Comment

• Luisito23
      Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
      • Apr 2003

When you play one of the worst teams in the NFL everyone looks good.
      "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
      ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
      ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
      ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
        Pinkerton's son
        • Feb 2006

Originally posted by BuffaloBlitz83
        He still stinks. Talk to us when he plays to the level of guys like Patrick Willis. An old, broken down London Fletcher is still a better MLB than Poz. That says it all.
        Dude...Patrick Willis might be the best defensive player in football. Is that really a reasonable expectation? I didnt say Poz is an all-pro, Im just saying hes playing very well today. And no, London Fletcher isnt better than Poz, especially bc Fletch will be retired in a year or so.

Comment

Originally posted by pinkdogg32
          Can the Poz haters at least admit that hes playing very well today???? He playing fast and making solid tackles.
          Agreed but the Haters would not agree even if he had a 5 sack 10 tackle game or a 200 tackle, 15 sack season

Comment

• Oaf
            Do you read what you write?
            • Jun 2007

He had one excellent run stop, besides that, he is still not a force at the LOS

Comment

• Oaf
              Do you read what you write?
              • Jun 2007

Originally posted by kernowboy
              Agreed but the Haters would not agree even if he had a 5 sack 10 tackle game or a 200 tackle, 15 sack season
              Seriously?

Comment

• BuffaloBlitz83
                We play to win the game!
                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by pinkdogg32
                Dude...Patrick Willis might be the best defensive player in football. Is that really a reasonable expectation? I didnt say Poz is an all-pro, Im just saying hes playing very well today. And no, London Fletcher isnt better than Poz, especially bc Fletch will be retired in a year or so.
                Fletcher 2009 is better than Poz 2009. That speaks volumes. And Poz gets more hype in these boards that he'd be an elite LB and make game changing plays like guys like Willis, Ruud, Beason, David Harris, Dansby, Hawthorne, Lofton

Comment

Fletcher 2009 is better than Poz 2009. That speaks volumes. And Poz gets more hype in these boards that he'd be an elite LB and make game changing plays like guys like Willis, Ruud, Beason, David Harris, Dansby, Hawthorne, Lofton
                  Fletcher has a Mr Haynesworth in front of him and is paired with established linebackers, not rookies, scrubs and safeties playing out of position.

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
                    Pinkerton's son
                    • Feb 2006

Willis, Beason and Dansby, Harris, yes, I def agree, although look at what kindof schemes each of them play in....3-4 for all of them if I am correct.

Ruud? really? Poz has fewer tackles but more FF's and just as many picks.
                    Lofton? Again more tackles but 0 int's and less FF's,

All I'm saying is that people say Poz sucks which isnt true at all, and if you truly believe he just straight up sucks then there's no reason even carrying a convo with you.

Comment

• yordad
                      • Dec 2007

Originally posted by kernowboy
                      Fletcher has a Mr Haynesworth in front of him and is paired with established linebackers, not rookies, scrubs and safeties playing out of position.
                      Exactly.
                      "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• BuffaloBlitz83
                        We play to win the game!
                        • Oct 2009

Haynesworth wasn't a Skin last year. And London was better then too

Comment

• YardRat
                          Well, lookie here...
                          • Dec 2004

I haven't seen anything different from the POS today than I have all season.
                          YardRat Wall of Fame
                          #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                          #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Luisito23
                            Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
                            • Apr 2003

Fact of the matter is that Poz sucks, but somehow a lot of people either just don't see that, or they just don't want to admit it.
                            "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
                            ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
                            ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
                            ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• BuffaloBlitz83
                              We play to win the game!
                              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Luisito23
                              Fact of the matter is that Poz sucks, but somehow a lot of people either just don't see that, or they just don't want to admit it.
                              Scorned #51 jersey owners

Comment

Working...
                              X