PDA

View Full Version : Fitz Sucks Moose****

BuffaloBlitz83
12-13-2009, 01:56 PM
Worst starting QB in NFL. That Int was pathetic and embarrassing to watch as a fan. start Brian Brohm! Fewell you idiot, Brohm with no experience give you a better chance to win cuz Fitz is the worst QB on earth!!!!!

BertSquirtgum
12-13-2009, 02:03 PM
i agree. he is absolutely terrible. even a bad qb could have made that ball catchable to reed.

TacklingDummy
12-13-2009, 02:12 PM
He does blow.

Put Edwards in or Brohm.

Luisito23
12-13-2009, 02:18 PM
Put Edwards in or Brohm.

Edwards NO, Brohm yes!

yordad
12-13-2009, 02:26 PM
He threw a nice block to spring Lynch, but other then that, :ill:

I would prefer Brohm, but I wouldn't mind seeing Edwards right about now.

Oaf
12-13-2009, 02:35 PM
Stop pointing out the obvious in your little teenage mannerisms.

SquishDaFish
12-13-2009, 02:36 PM
Well hes not the worst lol. That would of been Trent LOL

BuffaloBlitz83
12-13-2009, 02:38 PM
Stop pointing out the obvious in your little teenage mannerisms.

Where's Harold? Kumar you talking?

Typ0
12-13-2009, 03:09 PM
Fitz is exactly who he is. Benching TE was stupid. Maybe RW will call down this week and put someone else in.

BuffaloBlitz83
12-13-2009, 03:11 PM
Fitz wonderful Gamelines in last 2 games

12-20, 86 yards, 1 td 1 int
9-23, 98 yads, 0 td, 1 int

Ebenezer
12-13-2009, 03:14 PM

I haven't seen numbers this bad since.............................................

Ingtar33
12-13-2009, 03:15 PM
I haven't seen numbers this bad since.............................................

I don't have words for how bad Fitz has been

Ebenezer
12-13-2009, 03:16 PM
I don't have words for how bad Fitz has been
What is there to evaluate on this guy?

Buddo
12-13-2009, 03:17 PM
Fitz, as a QB, would make a good FB. Nuff said.

BuffaloBlitz83
12-13-2009, 03:19 PM
Coach Sal could throw for more yards. KC defense is not stellar either

YardRat
12-13-2009, 03:19 PM
Brohm's going to start getting more reps in practice, and will play at some point this season. Most likely Atlanta.

Book it.

Ingtar33
12-13-2009, 03:20 PM
Cassel is now sporting a QBR of 68.3

I think there is a real risk the Chiefs go QB in the draft.

TacklingDummy
12-13-2009, 03:23 PM

JP Losman where are you???

yordad
12-13-2009, 03:24 PM

I think there is a real risk the Chiefs go QB in the draft.No way. They might nab Dez Bryant though, to help him out.

BuffaloBlitz83
12-13-2009, 03:25 PM

I think there is a real risk the Chiefs go QB in the draft.

I don't think so. They signed him long term with 28 million guaranteed. Way too soon to pull plug. Plus he did well early. They have bigger issues such as OL

Ingtar33
12-13-2009, 03:28 PM
No way. They might nab Dez Bryant though, to help him out.

I know the contract is an issue. but he's now officially, statistically one of the worst QBs in the league right now.

The chiefs have been talking about benching him for weeks now. i doubt he starts next week. for all we know he might be done in KC already.

Ebenezer
12-13-2009, 03:30 PM
I know the contract is an issue. but he's now officially, statistically one of the worst QBs in the league right now.

The chiefs have been talking about benching him for weeks now. i doubt he starts next week. for all we know he might be done in KC already.
I wouldn't mind not having to see him or Fitz ever play again.

DraftBoy
12-13-2009, 03:34 PM
Lots of draft rumblings that KC is going to evaluate Bradford, Clausen and other top QB's privately. Haley will not sit around and wait on Cassel if his ****ty play continues.

KC is a real shot to take a QB, contract or not.

EDS
12-13-2009, 03:42 PM
What is Chris Redman's contract status for next season? Wouldn't be a horrible stopgap option if available.

BuffaloBlitz83
12-13-2009, 03:52 PM
KC was really stupid to trade Tyler Thigpen for virtually nothing to Miami. He was pretty good last year for a young qb and gave them an option if Cassell failed

HHURRICANE
12-13-2009, 06:07 PM
Play Edwards the last 3 games and see if you can make him a tradeable commodity. Playing Fitzpatrick is just assinine at this point.

We barely won this game today against a crappy team.

TheBrownBear
12-13-2009, 06:23 PM
Fitz is 4-3. Not bad for a team that's three games under .500.

HHURRICANE
12-13-2009, 06:25 PM
Fitz is 4-3. Not bad for a team that's three games under .500.

Seriously? We are winning in spite of his play not because of his play.

BertSquirtgum
12-13-2009, 06:47 PM
they are winning because the defense isn't a complete joke

HHURRICANE
12-13-2009, 06:48 PM
they are winning because the defense isn't a complete joke

Agreed!!

justasportsfan
12-13-2009, 07:07 PM
He does blow.

Put Edwards in or Brohm.
change in opinion? In your world Fitz won the game . Qb's win games

SABURZFAN
12-13-2009, 07:41 PM

let's hear all of the people who *****ed about Trent's dinking and dunking and checking down now.

justa.... mybills..... yoradouche....

HHURRICANE
12-13-2009, 07:45 PM
let's hear all of the people who *****ed about Trent's dinking and dunking and checking down now.

I'd kill myself if I still lived in Buffalo. The fans liked the Fitzpatrick move. Probably the same stupid fans that wanted Frank Reich over Jim Kelly.

BuffaloBlitz83
12-13-2009, 07:49 PM
I'd kill myself if I still lived in Buffalo. The fans liked the Fitzpatrick move. Probably the same stupid fans that wanted Frank Reich over Jim Kelly.

People wanted to start Reich over Kelly????????

SABURZFAN
12-13-2009, 08:00 PM

yeah.. but the Lickers will fire back that we won today and Fitz still deserves to be the starter. they couldn't admit that when Edwards was winning and their hero was benched. they still made excuses.

HHURRICANE
12-13-2009, 08:01 PM

Yep. Us old farts have seen this movie before.

SABURZFAN
12-13-2009, 08:03 PM
Play Edwards the last 3 games and see if you can make him a tradeable commodity. Playing Fitzpatrick is just assinine at this point.

We barely won this game today against a crappy team.

now you sound like the Lickers from a couple of years ago.

SABURZFAN
12-13-2009, 08:05 PM
Well hes not the worst lol. That would of been Trent LOL

the guy that beat out your hero???? so what you're saying is that some of us were right. Lossman sucked.

Typ0
12-13-2009, 08:30 PM
Honestly if TE played today and never threw the ball past ten yards but didn't turn it over we probably would have won by 30.

HHURRICANE
12-13-2009, 08:47 PM
Honestly if TE played today and never threw the ball past ten yards but didn't turn it over we probably would have won by 30.

Fitzpatrick is finishing the season. This is completely about money and Edwards is not smelling the field again.

justasportsfan
12-13-2009, 09:30 PM

what about it? we won. When trent dinks and dunks we lose to a crappy browns. I'll take any crappy win over a crappy loss to a crappy browns, ANYDAY. Besides, when did I ever say Fitz was anything great? He sucks but at least he tries. He tried his hardest to suck too, suck but we still won.

jamze132
12-13-2009, 09:36 PM
Edwards and Fitz can both go blow themselves. I would rather see Brohm come in and throw for 90 yards rather than those two. At least with Brohm, there may be a little bit of upside.

Typ0
12-13-2009, 09:39 PM
Edwards and Fitz can both go blow themselves. I would rather see Brohm come in and throw for 90 yards rather than those two. At least with Brohm, there may be a little bit of upside.

he will not play. He's destined to be the up and comer we know nothing about during the offseason.

Dying_-2-_Live
12-13-2009, 09:45 PM
he will not play. He's destined to be the up and comer we know nothing about during the offseason.
He will be the new marketing tool, based on his college performance. Which maybe im one of the dumb ones who fall for these type of things, but i actually believe that Brohm has something to offer

Typ0
12-13-2009, 09:47 PM
a lot of people are falling for it. I just call it blind homerism at this point...

TigerJ
12-13-2009, 09:53 PM
Ryan Fitzpatrick does several things well as a QB. Unfortunately, throwing the football isn't one of them. He thrown a few real pretty passes, but mixed in with those he's thrown some real dogs. I really don't care much about who plays QB this season. The Bills have obviously written Edwards off, and they don't think Brohm is ready. I just hope there is enough competition in training camp that Fitzpatrick doesn't have a snowball's chance in h*** to start.

Ingtar33
12-13-2009, 11:01 PM

yeah.. they were the same dip****s who wanted Kelly to retire so the "Great" Todd Collins could start.

Asshats forced jimbo to hang it up 2 or 4 years before he should have.

TheBrownBear
12-13-2009, 11:36 PM
yeah.. they were the same dip****s who wanted Kelly to retire so the "Great" Todd Collins could start.

Asshats forced jimbo to hang it up 2 or 4 years before he should have.

Lol...Kelly was washed up by the end of '96. The truth is - he wasn't really even an elite quarterback by the time the '93 season rolled around. He was smart to hang it up before he embarrassed himself on the field. His body (knees) was wrecked and he just wasn't effective anymore.

Oaf
12-14-2009, 01:33 AM
Agreed there. I was just coming into my own as a Bills fan there and I still remember that.

feldspar
12-14-2009, 06:21 AM

Don't forget about the 3 times he fumbled, two of which the Bills lost. Over the last 2 games, he turned the ball over 4 times and had only one TD.

He's been real bad. 6 TDs and 11 turnovers over the seven games he's played.

That he gives us the best chance to win is bologna. 3 out of his four wins, the Bills pretty much won in spite of him, not because of him.

SABURZFAN
12-14-2009, 07:19 AM
what about it? we won. When trent dinks and dunks we lose to a crappy browns. I'll take any crappy win over a crappy loss to a crappy browns, ANYDAY. Besides, when did I ever say Fitz was anything great? He sucks but at least he tries. He tried his hardest to suck too, suck but we still won.

like i said in a previous post, you were going to resort to the "we won" out. and like i said, you weren't saying that when Edwards was winning and Lossman was losing. you were still making excuses. i find it funny how you change your tune about wins now.

feldspar
12-14-2009, 07:37 AM
My favorite thing is when people bring up "Fitz's" four wins.

Yeah, we won the game when he was playing QB, but in those 4 wins, the defense had 15 INTERCEPTIONS.

The Bills won three of those games by combined total of 20 points, despite the fact that the defense created 13 turnovers in those three games. An eggplant at QB should win those games with the benefit of so many turnovers.

yordad
12-14-2009, 07:56 AM
Don't forget about the 3 times he fumbled, two of which the Bills lost. Over the last 2 games, he turned the ball over 4 times and had only one TD.

He's been real bad. 6 TDs and 11 turnovers over the seven games he's played.

That he gives us the best chance to win is bologna. 3 out of his four wins, the Bills pretty much won in spite of him, not because of him.He gives them a better chance to win because his fellow players believe in him. They clearly do not believe in Trent.

This is a HUGE immeasurable.

justasportsfan
12-14-2009, 09:26 AM
like i said in a previous post, you were going to resort to the "we won" out. and like i said, you weren't saying that when Edwards was winning and Lossman was losing. you were still making excuses. i find it funny how you change your tune about wins now.
What are you talking about? I'm not going to dig old posts from last year when I said Trent was the better qb in this system. I already did that when you implied I preferred JP over Holcomb and pulled out old post to show you didn't know what you're talking about.

I made the same excuses for Trent with the same excuses I made for JP. I still believe Trent was a product of poor coaching. Just like JP. So what now? Does that make me a Trent licker too?

Now back to Trents dinking and dunking. When he does we lose. When he doesn't pull the trigger we lose.

I also called for Trents benching to see if it could light a fire under his arse. With that being said I am ready to see if it did.

justasportsfan
12-14-2009, 09:27 AM
My favorite thing is when people bring up "Fitz's" four wins.

Yeah, we won the game when he was playing QB, but in those 4 wins, the defense had 15 INTERCEPTIONS.

The Bills won three of those games by combined total of 20 points, despite the fact that the defense created 13 turnovers in those three games. An eggplant at QB should win those games with the benefit of so many turnovers.

TDummy thinks that qb's are responsible for the wins.

Jan Reimers
12-14-2009, 10:21 AM
This is kind of a funny thread. We all know Fitz sucks, and so does Trent. The only QB on our roster with any chance to be our future starter is Brohm, and that's mostly because he hasn't played yet.

Bill Cody
12-14-2009, 11:46 AM
Ryan Fitzpatrick does several things well as a QB. Unfortunately, throwing the football isn't one of them.

That's a bit of a problem, no?

"Before we begin your operation let me just say that your surgeon, Dr Quack, has a number of fine qualities as a doctor. Unfortunately, surgery is not one of them. Now just relax and count backwards from 100."

Bill Cody
12-14-2009, 11:50 AM
TDummy thinks that qb's are responsible for the wins.

Here we go again with this old chestnut. We get it: JP wasn't to blame for going 10-21, it was coaching, playcalling, the 2nd shooter behind the grassy knoll...

SABURZFAN
12-14-2009, 01:07 PM
What are you talking about? I'm not going to dig old posts from last year when I said Trent was the better qb in this system. I already did that when you implied I preferred JP over Holcomb and pulled out old post to show you didn't know what you're talking about.

:rofl:

it wasn't for me. and you don't have to pull out old posts to prove your innocence. it is well known that you were anti- Edwards and still are. but you're not alone.

SABURZFAN
12-14-2009, 01:08 PM
Here we go again with this old chestnut. We get it: JP wasn't to blame for going 10-21, it was coaching, playcalling, the 2nd shooter behind the grassy knoll...

:nod:

justasportsfan
12-14-2009, 01:09 PM
:rofl:

it wasn't for me. and you don't have to pull out old posts to prove your innocence. it is well known that you were anti- Edwards and still are. but you're not alone.

In your head.

SABURZFAN
12-14-2009, 01:13 PM
In your head.

:lmao:

feldspar
12-14-2009, 02:56 PM
He gives them a better chance to win because his fellow players believe in him. They clearly do not believe in Trent.

This is a HUGE immeasurable.

You really believe this, huh? Based on what?

HHURRICANE
12-14-2009, 04:57 PM
Look, it's not like Edwards played so well that he didn't open himself up for this but to play Fitzpatrick over him is just ridiculous. Edwards is the better QB but this decision is about money and nothing else.

yordad
12-14-2009, 05:42 PM
You really believe this, huh? Based on what?Based on the fact Fitz is starting despite the fact he completely sucks. Not to mention it happened directly after TO had a sideline meltdown following an in-game Trent communication error.

yordad
12-14-2009, 05:42 PM
Look, it's not like Edwards played so well that he didn't open himself up for this but to play Fitzpatrick over him is just ridiculous. Edwards is the better QB but this decision is about money and nothing else.Money? Fitz makes more $$.

trapezeus
12-14-2009, 05:45 PM
you could argue that Edwards is the physically better QB, but that was the argument that Losmanites were making when edwards was outplaying him with wins but not always with stats. edwards was playing better mentally and we went with it. Fitz is playing better mentally. but the mental level is so low that it doesn't make much of a difference now.

It's only 3 more games. and more than 80% of us aren't deluding ourselves with the playoffs or "one more piece away from being good"

We are hitting the bottom right now. Thank god. Now we can finally make some progress.