PDA

View Full Version : Battle Of The Bads

Typ0
12-13-2009, 04:04 PM
Yet again, the Bills get a win because the other team played worse than their crap. I can't remember the last time we actually beat a team that played well. All I could think at the end was how much in disbelief I was that KC had a chance to win on the last possession. This team is pathetic.

Ingtar33
12-13-2009, 04:05 PM
We're lucky they had Cassel to checkmate our Fitzpatrick.

even an average NFL quarterback would have crushed us today.

Typ0
12-13-2009, 04:06 PM
Oh and one other thing, you positive thinkers who are going to come in here and whine about "yet another negative thread" can literally kiss my fat ass. Shut your pie holes in this thread and go somewhere else with your high and mighty *****ing I have a right to my own forms of *****ing.

Typ0
12-13-2009, 04:07 PM
We're lucky they had Cassel to checkmate our Fitzpatrick.

That's such a great way to put it! I kept wondering if we'd be on the way to a deep playoff run if we had actually gotten Brees in the draft. The QB is so bad it's disgusting.

Bravo82
12-13-2009, 04:16 PM
Both teams played like ****, we just had the misfortune of winning.

I would rather see them play well and lose 31-28 to a good team than win like this when the season is already lost.

Typ0
12-13-2009, 04:37 PM
How bad does a team have to be to lose at home the way KC did today? Are we supposed to be happy we aren't that bad? Oh, wait a minute on a different week we might be!

Typ0
12-13-2009, 05:56 PM
I've never seen so much inactivity after a game was played. Everyone must be getting seriously loaded. I bet the positivists already have the dry heaves.

Slim
12-13-2009, 06:05 PM
Atleast Orakpo doesnt have 4 sacks today :ill:

scartown
12-13-2009, 06:09 PM
Atleast Orakpo doesnt have 4 sacks today :ill:

You spoke too soon.

HHURRICANE
12-13-2009, 06:22 PM
This is why you don't put a coach in that is auditioning for a job. We keep doing the same **** year after year and we never see what we have.

I really want to see us get humiliated so our stupid ass owner doesn't back off his promise to make "serious changes."

Brohm isn't playing because they need to sell tickets next year so they will play the "hope" card.

Truth is that Brohm sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brohm is the #3 QB on this team by a long shot.