PDA

View Full Version : What a crappy game.

BillsWin
12-13-2009, 05:33 PM
I have been a Bills fan since the early 80's. I have went to many home games in my life time. However that was the first away game I've went to and it was a complete travesty of a football game. I found myself hoping we would lose. It was THAT bad. Chief fans are idiots. They want to fight me because I was wearing a Bills hat, the team gave me hardly anything to cheer about and the game was a complete sham. I hope and pray to God that the Bills get a good HC and QB. Because if not, we are in for some more disappointment.

You want my observations from the game? The Bills suck less than the Chiefs.

Nighthawk
12-13-2009, 05:41 PM
Umm, no offense, but are Bills fans any better when a fan of another team comes to the Ralph?

HHURRICANE
12-13-2009, 06:15 PM
I met a friend for lunch and half watched the game today here in Atlanta.

All I can say is that watching Fitzpatrick is worse than watching Brady Quinn.

I can't believe our owner is this stupid that he benches Edwards so he doesn't have to pay him.

mikemac2001
12-13-2009, 06:17 PM
and to be honest we all smelled da stank of this game 2 months ago

SABURZFAN
12-13-2009, 08:17 PM
at least it wasn't a 6-3 game. :baghead:

TigerJ
12-13-2009, 09:41 PM
Umm, no offense, but are Bills fans any better when a fan of another team comes to the Ralph?I don't make many games, but when I have, I've seen fans of the other team. For the most part I thought Bills fans treated them pretty well. When I went to the Dallas Monday night game a couple seasons back, there was a Dallas fan in front of me wearing this big honking firemans helmet for some reason. He made it very difficult to see the game, but I kept my mouth shut, as did the Bills fans around me.

PromoTheRobot
12-13-2009, 09:44 PM
Worst game? You forgot the Browns game already? That game set the NFL back 30 years.

PTR

PromoTheRobot
12-13-2009, 09:45 PM
I met a friend for lunch and half watched the game today here in Atlanta.

All I can say is that watching Fitzpatrick is worse than watching Brady Quinn.

I can't believe our owner is this stupid that he benches Edwards so he doesn't have to pay him.
Please prove this. Can't? Then STFU.

PTR