PDA

View Full Version : Tidbits from ESPN Insider

T-Long
12-14-2009, 04:52 PM
I know I can't post articles, but here a few things I found interesting:

Dick Jauron could be hired as the new defensive coordinator for the NY Giants.

Bill Cowher possibly to coach Browns next season.

With Locker not declaring, Claussen becomes top rated QB.

Whoever picks first (TB or STL), they will take Suh. If STL picks 2nd, they will take Clausen.

Discuss!

Ebenezer
12-14-2009, 04:58 PM
Even if Locker declared Clausen would still be the top QB picked next year - he will be the first QB picked.

tampabay25690
12-14-2009, 05:02 PM
Even if Locker declared Clausen would still be the top QB picked next year - he will be the first QB picked.

Not so fast.
I still think LOCKER would be the 1st QB taken.
This may be the worst QB draft I have seen in years....

Jaybird
12-14-2009, 05:18 PM
locker is not coming out

T-Long
12-14-2009, 05:28 PM
With Locker not declaring, Claussen becomes top rated QB.

Ummm, already stated that.

Jeff1220
12-14-2009, 06:27 PM
I never even thought of Cowher to the Browns. Since he played there, it makes so much sense.

Ebenezer
12-14-2009, 06:43 PM
Not so fast.
I still think LOCKER would be the 1st QB taken.
This may be the worst QB draft I have seen in years....
I don't understand why people are pumped over a bunch of maybes...

has anybody notice that the quality of NFL QBs and MLB pitchers has significantly decreased in the last 20 years?

TigerJ
12-14-2009, 08:59 PM
It's not a great year for QBs, that's for sure, Eb. I've not been part of discussions on the top QBs in part because of the questionable quality andBuffalo's needs in a couple other areas, including left tackle. I think Brohm has as much or more talent than any QB in the draft. Buffalo will draft some competition for him a little later, but the QBs available in the third round aren't that much more of a maybe than the top guys.

circlethewagons
12-14-2009, 10:52 PM
Jauron to the Giants would make sense... He was D cordinator under coughlin in Jacksonville, and im not sure who they filled the role with after Spagnolo left last year

MikeInRoch
12-14-2009, 11:29 PM
has anybody notice that the quality of NFL QBs and MLB pitchers has significantly decreased in the last 20 years?

How could any Bills fans NOT notice this?