PDA

View Full Version : Perry Fewell for next UB head coach?

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
12-14-2009, 04:53 PM
I was thinking about this yesterday,

perfect candidate to replace Turner Gill at UB Perry Fewell? UB wouldn't have to look far and as Bills head coach right now he's getting expierience at being a head coach.

You think UB would be interested, would Fewell be interested, or would he want to stay in the NFL?

Ebenezer
12-14-2009, 04:59 PM
Just why would he be perfect? Explain that first and then we'll comment.

ParanoidAndroid
12-14-2009, 05:47 PM
He would be crazy not to take the offers he will get to stay in the NFL as a DC.

Nighthawk
12-14-2009, 05:50 PM
Just why would he be perfect? Explain that first and then we'll comment.

Huh...you mean for him to actually have a logical thought and actually post it that way? Never will happen!

DMBcrew36
12-14-2009, 05:56 PM
Huh...you mean for him to actually have a logical thought and actually post it that way? Never will happen!

Yeah, seriously, why would Fewell want to coach UB? He would be taking a demotion over being a coach or coordinator in the NFL. It makes no sense.

trapezeus
12-14-2009, 05:59 PM
well, he'd at least get a decent QB to work with....SNAP!!!

Philagape
12-14-2009, 06:11 PM
Guys ...... Buffalo ....... Buffalo ........ hellooooo?????? :insane:

TigerJ
12-14-2009, 09:02 PM
As I understand it the OC at UB, who has already been named interim head coach, is almost a shoe-in to get the head job. He has been a head coach in the CFL, and offense was certainly the strength of the UB Bulls during Gill's tenure.

Crisis
12-14-2009, 09:03 PM
Guys ...... Buffalo ....... Buffalo ........ hellooooo?????? :insane:

turner gill...black

perry fewell...black

buffalo - buffalo

IT MAKES TOO MUCH SENSE TO NOT HAPPEN.

Dr. Pepper
12-14-2009, 09:16 PM
As I understand it the OC at UB, who has already been named interim head coach, is almost a shoe-in to get the head job. He has been a head coach in the CFL, and offense was certainly the strength of the UB Bulls during Gill's tenure.

while he is being considered, he isnt even close to a "shoe-in." warde manuel is conducting a national search, and like he did 4 years ago is hiring a consulting firm to help do so.

Philagape
12-14-2009, 10:05 PM
turner gill...black

perry fewell...black

buffalo - buffalo

IT MAKES TOO MUCH SENSE TO NOT HAPPEN.

I just realized ... THEY BOTH HAVE FIRST NAMES THAT ARE LAST NAMES!!!!

OMG it's a lock!!!!!

Crisis
12-14-2009, 10:10 PM
and f and g are next to eachother in the alphabet!

SUCH A LOCK