X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • elltrain22
    • Sep 2003

Skip Bayless

Heard him on TV last night, and I cannot express how much of a douchbag this guy is. He is so pompus, arrogant, and most of time, talks completely out of his butt!! Does anyone else share my sentiments for this jack***?
    If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...
  • madness
    • Apr 2003

Re: Skip Bayless

I don't know but I saw this on my twitter page yesterday.

PatrickMoranBSD - Dear Skip Bayless.. I hate you.. Signed, everybody

Comment

• Jan Reimers
      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
      • May 2003

Bayless seems like a complete ass to me.
      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Ron Burgundy
        • Nov 2005

Skip's just one of a looooong line of dip**** sports commentators/announcers.

Skip Bayless, Rick Reilly, Mike Lupica, Gregg Easterbrook, Joe Morgan, Joe Buck, Jim Rome, etc., are all terrible people and should not be allowed to soil people's ear canals or eye sockets.
        Last edited by Ron Burgundy; 12-16-2009, 10:00 AM.

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
          Pinkerton's son
          • Feb 2006

Originally posted by elltrain22
          Heard him on TV last night, and I cannot express how much of a douchbag this guy is. He is so pompus, arrogant, and most of time, talks completely out of his butt!! Does anyone else share my sentiments for this jack***?
          He's a complete idiot, just another one of those "shock-jocks" if you will that basically says controversial things to boost ratings. Half of these guys arent even as knowledgeable about sports as some of us but are better at getting a rise out of people, hence they have a job!

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
            Pinkerton's son
            • Feb 2006

Originally posted by Ron Burgundy
            Skip's just one of a looooong line of dip**** sports commentators/announcers.

Skip Bayless, Mike Lupica, Gregg Easterbrook, Joe Morgan, Joe Buck, Jim Rome, etc., are all terrible people and should not be allowed to soil people's ear canals or eye sockets.
            I disagree on Easterbrook, he is actually really smart and is actually a real writer (as in most of the stuff he writes is not about sports even)...the others, yes...I especially hate Joe Morgan.

Comment

• bigbub2352
              • Feb 2005

Complete *******
              XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                • Jul 2002

he is gay so what?

Comment

• Night Train
                  Retired - On Several Levels
                  • Jul 2005

He's been bad for years on national radio and now this long gig on a C level ESPN filler show in the afternoon.

He must work cheap or likes to kneel for his pay.
                  Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Ron Burgundy
                    • Nov 2005

Originally posted by pinkdogg32
                    I disagree on Easterbrook, he is actually really smart and is actually a real writer (as in most of the stuff he writes is not about sports even)...the others, yes...I especially hate Joe Morgan.
                    His writing, huh? That's probably why I dislike Greggy so much. To each their own, I reckon.

His pseudo-science, stupid theories (Crabtree has cursed the 49ers and that's why they suck!) and his thinly-veiled distaste of Jewish people all kind of disgust me.

He's on point or funny every once in awhile, but it's few and far between these days. He doesn't regurgitate his own sputum as often as say, Reilly, but it's too damn close for my taste.

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
                      • Apr 2005

110% agree. It befuddles me that espn has this moron on a show. He reminds me of a woman who thinks she knows sports, and just speaks out of her a$$ and says random stuff to look intelligent

Comment

• DraftBoy
                        Administrator
                        • Jul 2002

Its sad idiots like this get national shows and guys like Jason Whitlock write some of the best columns out there yet are rarely on PTI, Around the Horn, or First and 10.

Oh Jay Mariotti and Woody Page can both take flying leaps as well.
                        COMING SOON...
                        Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                        We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• DesertFox24
                          • Jul 2005

What did he say, did not see it.

Comment

• Stewie
                            Sarah Palin for President... of my pants!
                            • Aug 2002

His writing, huh? That's probably why I dislike Greggy so much. To each their own, I reckon.

His pseudo-science, stupid theories (Crabtree has cursed the 49ers and that's why they suck!) and his thinly-veiled distaste of Jewish people all kind of disgust me.

He's on point or funny every once in awhile, but it's few and far between these days. He doesn't regurgitate his own sputum as often as say, Reilly, but it's too damn close for my taste.
                            I usually skip over anything star trek and space related, and easterbrook has a good shtick but he needs some new tricks.
                            Originally posted by Topdog
                            Damn , your're showing you're ignorance!
                            Originally posted by mercyrule
                            I love Weiner.
                            Originally posted by mercyrule
                            also cheese

Comment

• trapezeus
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • Oct 2004

his thinly-veiled distaste of Jewish people all kind of disgust me.
                              not being jewish, i haven't picked up on it.

as for his "stupid" theories, i don't think he believes them. i think he's poking fun at commentators and societies ability to correlate unconnected events. it's just funny that he keeps having success with cold coach = winner, scantily clad cheerleaders = win, and going for it on 4th down is a good thing.

since he's been showing all the signs of success on 4th down, a lot more people go for fourth down. again, i'm not correlating his articles to the fact people go for it more, but it does make the nfl more exciting when they do go for it.

i think he's pretty thought provoking. that being said, i read one of his books and it was really dense and a really boring read. i got his premise, but it didn't need to be a book as much as another segment in one of his articles.

Comment

Working...
                              X