PDA

View Full Version : How the Buffalo Bills can still win the division

patmoran2006
12-16-2009, 11:56 AM
So did you hear the one about the Buffalo Bills capturing the AFC East over the last three weeks and ending their playoff drought? Just like Lloyd Christmas famously muttered in Dumb and Dumber, “So you’re saying there’s a chance.” Hilarity ensues.

Comical… yes. Practical.. uh, scarcely. But by the time I finished playing mathematician, I’ve learned the Bills are still alive to win their division and reach the playoffs for the first time this decade. Granted, Tiger Woods has a better chance of getting remarried with Jasper Parnevik serving as best man than seeing the Bills in the post season, but hey it’s still doable.

STORY (http://www.buffalosportsdaily.com/2009/12/how-the-buffalo-bills-can-still-win-the-division/)

Nighthawk
12-16-2009, 12:23 PM
Worthless read...they suck, have sucked and to think otherwise is just torturing yourself.

cocamide
12-16-2009, 12:26 PM
On Sunday, December 20, 2009 at approximately 4:30pm EST, the Buffalo Bills's playoffs hopes will have officially died.

Jaybird
12-16-2009, 12:33 PM
They died the day leodis fumbled the kickoff. A playoff team does not make that mistake

G Wolly
12-16-2009, 12:40 PM
They died the day leodis fumbled the kickoff. A playoff team does not make that mistake

Playoff teams usually can lose one game. It happened 3 months ago. There's games we should've won since then. Shut up.

cocamide
12-16-2009, 12:41 PM

Playoff teams make mistakes, but they're able to overcome them. A playoff team's defense would have shut down the Patriot's defense after McKelvin's fumble.

Jaybird
12-16-2009, 12:42 PM
Playoff teams usually can lose one game. It happened 3 months ago. There's games we should've won since then. Shut up.

Its the way we lose my man!

fourth quarter blunders

Jaybird
12-16-2009, 12:43 PM
Playoff teams make mistakes, but they're able to overcome them. A playoff team's defense would have shut down the Patriot's defense after McKelvin's fumble.

at least someone understands my point

Forward_Lateral
12-16-2009, 12:44 PM
Beating New England this Sunday would be a Christmas miracle. Winning the division would be like waking up with 20 Jessica Alba's in your bed, naked.

G Wolly
12-16-2009, 12:45 PM
Its the way we lose my man!

fourth quarter blunders

Alright so say that not "OH LEODIS RAHHH"

You can't blame him for this whole season. Lotsa people didn't do their jobs right. Plus we had a leader who didn't know what he was doing.

Joe Fo Sho
12-16-2009, 01:46 PM

Pittsburgh won the Superbowl making that mistake against the Colts in the Playoffs. They overcame it and held the Colts to a long FG attempt to tie (win?). They got a bit lucky that Vanderjagt started his case of the shanks that game.

Don't Panic
12-16-2009, 02:09 PM
Worthless read...they suck, have sucked and to think otherwise is just torturing yourself.

Funny, I see showing up at a message board and committing yourself to posting on a regular basis about a team you feel that way about as torturing yourself.

trapezeus
12-16-2009, 02:10 PM
a team that has a drought as ugly as ours, if you have a horrible play like the leodis play, it reeks havoc on the mental aspect of your team. and we have had a coach what was a mental case to begin with. The second they lost that game, they proved they were the same old bills with no ability to win.

If the bills get into the playoffs this year, i'll buy discotrish a wood burning stove and get one for myself because the end times will be near.

Nighthawk
12-16-2009, 05:00 PM
Funny, I see showing up at a message board and committing yourself to posting on a regular basis about a team you feel that way about as torturing yourself.

So true...I never said I was above it!:peace:

Thurmal
12-17-2009, 08:11 AM
The season was over after the McKelvin fumble.

Just when you thought they might not be sucking losers for once, one play makes you realize they haven't changed at all.