• Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Zone Exclusive: Kevin Shenoy

This week's edition of OFV. Sorry it's late:

I was in Atlantic City this weekend with my friends Mark and Rohit. For the remaining three games, I recommend having another activity such as gambling as a distraction. This helps avoid core meltdown boredom that is Bills football right now.

Mark and I watched the first half in a comatose state. It wasn’t from drinking or partying the night before. It was just that nothing worth mentioning happened. I feel like Linus waiting for the Great Pumpkin when the Bills are on offense. Each play becomes somehow more uninteresting than the last. It also didn’t help that the TV next to the Bills game was the Saints/Falcons game where every time we looked, either team was running or passing for 10-15 yards a clip. And if we weren’t seeing awesome plays, we kept seeing Mularkey sitting in the booth most likely getting praised for helping a formerly washed up Chris Redman be a serviceable NFL quarterback. Where was that with Losman, Mularkey?!

Anyways, Mark said just before the big 4th and goal stop at the 1. “I would rather watch the Bills give up 100 points each week so long as we score 7 times. If we were a good team, I wouldn’t mind low scoring, head knocking affairs. But when you stink, at least entertain us with offense.”

Full article
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

• shelby
    The Vanilla *****
    • Jul 2002

Re: Zone Exclusive: Kevin Shenoy

Another great read, thanks Kevin!

Comment

Working...
    X