PDA

View Full Version : Brohm vs Bradford vs Clausen vs Mccoy vs Pike vs Tebow

BuffaloBlitz83
12-16-2009, 02:23 PM
Are any of these guys clearly better? Odds to succeed and potential?

The reason I ask, why draft a QB in Rd 1 if none of those guys are clearly better than Brohm. Al the guys in this draft have question marks as does Bohm with what happened in GB

bigbub2352
12-16-2009, 02:28 PM
I like Clausen cause he was schooled by Weis, and played in similar weather at ND, he also has a nice arm, played well in big games, is a leader and has good size.. he is from Cali which i dont like but he played in South Bend and played effectively
i also want to see what happens with Brohm and see how he develops beacuse I firmly believe that with a new HC and new philosphy our QBs could be more effective
Pike needs to put on some weight... and looks to not have a very strong arm... i like Tebow alot his leadership and attitude but he is to big question mark....
No Texas QB here please McCoy is small he had a great college career i just dont see it transitioning to the pro game
Bradford mite be injury prone and mite not be able to take the beating of the NFL same with Pike, these are my opinions and i have seen all these guys play multiple times which means nothing lol
My guy is Clausen

Buffalochickenwings
12-16-2009, 02:53 PM
Clausen is the first QB taken. Won't be there.

Locker would be the second, but he won't be there.

McCoy is now the second but has too many warts to be worthy of the Bills first pick at (8 to 11?). Also he won't be there as somebody will move up.

Mallett would be a slight stretch.

Tebow is pretty but not a first round QB.

We go top two DT, top two OT or trade down (if possible).

At worst we take the top LB.

Sportsuser101
12-16-2009, 02:53 PM
Im gonna go with Clausen by far

THATHURMANATOR
12-16-2009, 02:58 PM

McCoy is now the second but has too many warts to be worthy of the Bills first pick at (8 to 11?). Also he won't be there as somebody will move up.

What about Bradford?

From what I read Mckoy isnt a first rounder either.

Demon
12-16-2009, 03:39 PM
Im gonna go with Clausen by far

I don't doubt that Clausen could succeed in the NFL, but not Buffalo. And i don't think Buffalo should even take the chance on another California QB and a QB who played in the same system as Brady Quinn and that hasn't exactly worked out either.

T-Long
12-16-2009, 03:42 PM

Ummm you forgot Bradford. But, he'll be gone when the Redskins get on the clock.

T-Long
12-16-2009, 03:43 PM
The more and more I research these players, it's looking like Rolando McLain could be the pick. He is projected as the next Ray Lewis in all aspects. Well, without the whole murder thing.

yordad
12-16-2009, 04:01 PM
I would like to see Brohm before season's end, and I would like to see the combine and workouts, but right now, I have Bradford out in front.

BuffaloBlitz83
12-16-2009, 04:43 PM
I would like to see Brohm before season's end, and I would like to see the combine and workouts, but right now, I have Bradford out in front.

Do the Redskins have a tiebreaker versus us if they finished with 5 wins?