PDA

View Full Version : Sekera

chernobylwraiths
12-16-2009, 09:01 PM
Can Paetsch be as bad as this guy. He is terrible. I don't care if he is young. He adds nothing to this team but giveaways.

THATHURMANATOR
12-17-2009, 09:06 AM
He wasn't very good last night but has been playing well as of late.

He adds another puck carrying Dman. He scored 2 games ago.

He is much better than Paetsch IMO.

OpIv37
12-17-2009, 09:08 AM
he has the skills to be the next Campbell, but in the games I've seen, he's still prone to mistakes. Offensive-minded D-men need to be smart and keep their head in the game, and he doesn't always do that.

DMBcrew36
12-17-2009, 09:34 AM
I'm sorry but I disagree with the premise of this thread. Sekera is extremely talented and can skate the puck up ice about as well as Campbell. He's young (23) and this is still technically only his 2nd year up in the NHL. I expect him to get better.

chernobylwraiths
12-17-2009, 09:41 AM
I'm sorry but I disagree with the premise of this thread. Sekera is extremely talented and can skate the puck up ice about as well as Campbell. He's young (23) and this is only his 2nd year he made the roster. I expect him to get better.

He always gives away the puck. He is always knocked off the puck. He adds nothing to this team. He is awful.

DMBcrew36
12-17-2009, 09:41 AM
He always gives away the puck. He is always knocked off the puck. He adds nothing to this team. He is awful.

I'm not going to waste my time trying to change your opinion because it's fruitless. I just disagree. Though I'm curious about your hockey pedigree.

Nighthawk
12-17-2009, 05:40 PM
Can Paetsch be as bad as this guy. He is terrible. I don't care if he is young. He adds nothing to this team but giveaways.

Paetsch is absolutely horrible...the guy has ZERO upside and cannot play defense. I don't understand why they continue to waste a roster spot by keeping this guy.