PDA

View Full Version : A few things I love about our team. (in no particular order)

Patrick76777
06-02-2003, 08:32 AM
1. The Travis Henry’s Stiff arm.
-Best Stiff arm in the NFL. Time and time again this guy jams his arm right down a defenders face. This guy runs like a bull. He may not be the fastest or have the greatest ball control but he’s going to make the defenders pay for trying to tackle him.

2. The Eric Moulds Stiff arm.
- Don’t know if he got it from Henry or if Henry got it from him, but this guy is so big and powerful he’s like a tank. He makes the catch and drops the DB’s like a rag doll. He does this to the fins DB’s at least twice a year.

3. Bledsoe’s standing in the pocket till the last possible second (and sometimes longer)
-After years of Doug Flutie running and Rob Johnson ducking and taking a sack every time they saw an opponents jersey, I love the fact that this guy is so tough. He stands back there with guys flying all over the place. Sure he takes more sacks because of it, but I love when guys are about ready to lay a huge hit on him and he waits until the last second and fires a completion across the middle.

4. Spikes
This guy hasn’t even played for us yet, and I’m dying to see him. When he was referred to as a “Tackling Machine” I was sold. I can’t wait to see him Prowling the middle of the field like a Tiger.

5. Nate Clements enthusiasm.
-Some people don’t like player celebrations, but I love them. And I’ll tell you what, If I’m in the NFL and I make a huge play, I’m going to go nuts. I’m going to try and get my stadium and all my teammates pumped up. I love when this guy makes a big play and shows the whole world.

6. Winfield’s big hits.
-Man this guy can lay the lumber. He’s good for at least one helmet popper a season. And I love when he comes thru.

Mr. Miyagi
06-02-2003, 08:40 AM
I also love Gregg Williams' man-boobs.

Michael82
06-02-2003, 04:54 PM
How's this?

http://www.buffalobills.com/photos/thenry122202_pg.jpg

The_Philster
06-02-2003, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by Patrick76777
1. The Travis Henry’s Stiff arm.
-Best Stiff arm in the NFL. Time and time again this guy jams his arm right down a defenders face. This guy runs like a bull. He may not be the fastest or have the greatest ball control but he’s going to make the defenders pay for trying to tackle him.

Shades of Thurman Thomas

3. Bledsoe’s standing in the pocket till the last possible second (and sometimes longer)
-After years of Doug Flutie running and Rob Johnson ducking and taking a sack every time they saw an opponents jersey, I love the fact that this guy is so tough. He stands back there with guys flying all over the place. Sure he takes more sacks because of it, but I love when guys are about ready to lay a huge hit on him and he waits until the last second and fires a completion across the middle.

Shades of Jim Kelly. :up:

4. Spikes
This guy hasn’t even played for us yet, and I’m dying to see him. When he was referred to as a “Tackling Machine” I was sold. I can’t wait to see him Prowling the middle of the field like a Tiger.

You were drooling over him at the season finale last year, I remember. ;)

MissBuffalo
06-02-2003, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by The_Philster
You were drooling over him at the season finale last year, I remember.

:drool: Is that in response to Miyagi's love of GW's man boobs??? :D

MissBuffalo
06-02-2003, 06:26 PM
I love the fact that we're going to have two huge DT's plugging up the middle. :bigmike: Welcome to the Blue Brick Wall.

Jan Reimers
06-03-2003, 01:17 PM
I love Dick LeBeau being the defacto D coordinator, and the smash mouth style of Sam Gash.

clumping platelets
06-03-2003, 01:25 PM
I love the salary cap :tomato:

LtBillsFan66
06-03-2003, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by Mike32282
How's this?

http://www.buffalobills.com/photos/thenry122202_pg.jpg

YEAH!!!! HOW IS NOT TUCKING THE ***** BALL AWAY!

BF1 :earpoke: Travis

BillsOwnAll
06-03-2003, 01:30 PM
lol i noticed that too BFO. hopefully he seen that picture.