PDA

View Full Version : I like this quote from Incognito

THATHURMANATOR
12-18-2009, 08:52 AM
On Nov. 20 of the same year, he criticized St. Louis fans, saying, "Our fans get in their seats, they don't know how to cheer, when to cheer." Three days later, he cupped his hands to his ears to encourage more abuse from the fans while leaving the field after a loss to Chicago

Forward_Lateral
12-18-2009, 09:23 AM
Well, he will love Buffalo then. I hope he cold ****s the first lineman to take a false start penalty at home.

Ebenezer
12-18-2009, 09:24 AM
Well, he will love Buffalo then. I hope he cold ****s the first lineman to take a false start penalty at home.
it'll probably be him.....the guy is on the team because they didn't have four healthy linemen and he was the only person left in the country that can play G.

Forward_Lateral
12-18-2009, 09:31 AM
I disagree Eb. Buffalo picked him up immediately. I think you'll be surprised at how much he doesn't suck, and I think he'll become a fan favourite in a very short time.

THATHURMANATOR
12-18-2009, 09:32 AM
it'll probably be him.....the guy is on the team because they didn't have four healthy linemen and he was the only person left in the country that can play G.
This is not a true statement.

RockStar36
12-18-2009, 09:34 AM
He is a FA after this season so I don't know about being a fan favorite unless he does it in 3 games.

Eb is wrong though. Miami also put a claim on the guy. It wasn't like he was unemployed all season and nobody wanted him until Buffalo came calling because they needed a warm body on the line.

bigbub2352
12-18-2009, 09:42 AM
No way did St Louis even want to cut this dude, he couldnt take the horrible losing there anymore and there coach nipped the problem in the bud after he was told to **** off by richie
just saying this kid if he keeps his head in the game will be an outstanding pickup for us
everything u want in a starting guard except he is a maniac

yordad
12-18-2009, 09:43 AM
I think he can teach Wood and Levitre a thing or two. And, I think he is the kind of guy who can appreciate a blue collar town right back (if we appreciate him).

mybills
12-18-2009, 09:43 AM
He better bring his earplugs to the Ralph.

yordad
12-18-2009, 09:44 AM
everything u want in a starting guard ESPECIALLY WHEN he is a maniacFixed that.

k-oneputt
12-18-2009, 10:03 AM
I like his attitude. Maybe he will hold some of the losers around him on this team accountable.
If Jauron were still here, he would definitely not be here right now. He is not a Jauron type player. He doesn't play nice. God I'm so glad that loser Jauron is finally gone.

cocamide
12-18-2009, 10:10 AM
I liked that he called out the Rams fans. I remember thinking back in their Super Bowl years that they seemed too prissy to be real football fans. Sitting there in a dome with their hair done, makeup applied, and turtlenecks on. And the women were prissy too!

trapezeus
12-18-2009, 11:22 AM
for the last 10 years we've all gotten excited by players quotes and the potential. for once i'd like to see a player back up their talk and do something worth noticing on the field.

I can't get excited for all the players we bring in. 90% of them can't make an NFL team and the other 10% are too smart to put their body through the wasteland of bills football (ie. TO)