X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • THATHURMANATOR
    • Jul 2002

I like this quote from Incognito

On Nov. 20 of the same year, he criticized St. Louis fans, saying, "Our fans get in their seats, they don't know how to cheer, when to cheer." Three days later, he cupped his hands to his ears to encourage more abuse from the fans while leaving the field after a loss to Chicago
  • Forward_Lateral
    • Mar 2004

Re: I like this quote from Incognito

Well, he will love Buffalo then. I hope he cold ****s the first lineman to take a false start penalty at home.

Comment

• Ebenezer
      Give me a minute...
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral
      Well, he will love Buffalo then. I hope he cold ****s the first lineman to take a false start penalty at home.
      it'll probably be him.....the guy is on the team because they didn't have four healthy linemen and he was the only person left in the country that can play G.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
        • Mar 2004

I disagree Eb. Buffalo picked him up immediately. I think you'll be surprised at how much he doesn't suck, and I think he'll become a fan favourite in a very short time.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
          it'll probably be him.....the guy is on the team because they didn't have four healthy linemen and he was the only person left in the country that can play G.
          This is not a true statement.

Comment

• RockStar36
            Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
            • Sep 2004

He is a FA after this season so I don't know about being a fan favorite unless he does it in 3 games.

Eb is wrong though. Miami also put a claim on the guy. It wasn't like he was unemployed all season and nobody wanted him until Buffalo came calling because they needed a warm body on the line.

D & S Sports

Comment

• bigbub2352
              • Feb 2005

No way did St Louis even want to cut this dude, he couldnt take the horrible losing there anymore and there coach nipped the problem in the bud after he was told to **** off by richie
              just saying this kid if he keeps his head in the game will be an outstanding pickup for us
              everything u want in a starting guard except he is a maniac
              XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• yordad
                • Dec 2007

I think he can teach Wood and Levitre a thing or two. And, I think he is the kind of guy who can appreciate a blue collar town right back (if we appreciate him).
                "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• mybills
                  81 st zoner
                  • Jul 2002

He better bring his earplugs to the Ralph.
                  I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• yordad
                    • Dec 2007

Originally posted by bigbub2352
                    everything u want in a starting guard ESPECIALLY WHEN he is a maniac
                    Fixed that.
                    "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• k-oneputt
                      • Jun 2009

I like his attitude. Maybe he will hold some of the losers around him on this team accountable.
                      If Jauron were still here, he would definitely not be here right now. He is not a Jauron type player. He doesn't play nice. God I'm so glad that loser Jauron is finally gone.

Comment

• cocamide
                        • Oct 2006

I liked that he called out the Rams fans. I remember thinking back in their Super Bowl years that they seemed too prissy to be real football fans. Sitting there in a dome with their hair done, makeup applied, and turtlenecks on. And the women were prissy too!

Comment

• trapezeus
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • Oct 2004

for the last 10 years we've all gotten excited by players quotes and the potential. for once i'd like to see a player back up their talk and do something worth noticing on the field.

I can't get excited for all the players we bring in. 90% of them can't make an NFL team and the other 10% are too smart to put their body through the wasteland of bills football (ie. TO)

Comment

Working...
                          X