PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Maybin

The Juice Is Loose
12-20-2009, 02:46 PM
You've cost us a first round pick, 20 million bucks, and now a game.

Awesome.

Bravo82
12-20-2009, 02:47 PM
Im tired of this meathead. he celebrates like he is hot **** whenever he makes a worthelss tackle, now he pulls this ****. Where are your dance moves this time you ****ing punk? :mad::mad::mad:

DMBcrew36
12-20-2009, 02:49 PM
All I wanted was to beat the Patriots. I wouldn't care if we had lost every other game from November 15th on out. I'm sick of losing to these pompous Patriot f***s and their bandwagon fanbase. Their fans are the biggest bandwagonners in the league (if you haven't seen, their attendance was 40,000 on avg until 2001).

Thanks Maybin. Your lengthy holdout to miss training camp was definitely worthwhile - you've certainly shown you're worth all the money you're making. What a joke.

Novacane
12-20-2009, 02:54 PM
Bust

yordad
12-20-2009, 02:57 PM
Lets not forget to add Orakpo is 5th in the league is sacks.

DMBcrew36
12-20-2009, 02:58 PM
Most of us wanted Orakpo, including me. Hows he doin? HMMM. Op, you live in D.C., give us those Orakpo stats, please

ddaryl
12-20-2009, 02:59 PM
My guess is that the 11 + penalties and 0 sacks have more to do with the bills losing today then Maybin...

yordad
12-20-2009, 03:01 PM
Most of us wanted Orakpo, including me. Hows he doin? HMMM. Op, you live in D.C., give us those Orakpo stats, pleaseHe literally has more SACKS then Maybin does tackles.

YardRat
12-20-2009, 03:38 PM
We still would've had to score a TD, it certainly wasn't a given.

Maybin needs to change positions.

Dr. Pepper
12-20-2009, 03:38 PM
bust.

PECKERWOOD
12-20-2009, 04:01 PM
Yeah, like Orakpo would be putting up those numbers in Buffalo.. Listen, I clearly wanted him too, but to say things would be the same under different circumstances is clearly delusional.

Luisito23
12-20-2009, 04:04 PM
Yeah, like Orakpo would be putting up those numbers in Buffalo..

Why not Peckerwood? The Skins are as bad, if not worst than this pathetic excuse of a team.

Ebenezer
12-20-2009, 04:05 PM
Maybin may never pan out but you can't blame him. He didn't insist on being drafted there. Blame a clueless FO.

PECKERWOOD
12-20-2009, 04:13 PM
Why not Peckerwood? The Skins are as bad, if not worst than this pathetic excuse of a team.
Well, because Orakpo would be fighting for playing time behind Kelsay & Denney. It just seems to be a pretty constant theme here - letting our talent rot on the bench.

Billz_fan
12-20-2009, 04:14 PM
Maybin may never pan out but you can't blame him. He didn't insist on being drafted there. Blame a clueless FO.

All truth in that statement brotha, Alot of things factor into todays loss for sure. Then again Maybin sure is pushing for a ticket on the train we use to run players and coaches out of town :laughter:

DrGraves
12-20-2009, 04:16 PM
i hate this franchise. i hate them i hate them i hate them. why do i always come back to this ****?

yordad
12-20-2009, 04:17 PM
Well, because Orakpo would be fighting for playing time behind Kelsay & Denney. It just seems to be a pretty constant theme here - letting our talent rot on the bench.Orakpo could eat either one of them.

PECKERWOOD
12-20-2009, 04:21 PM
Orakpo could eat either one of them.

So what? I'm sure Hardy & Johnson could do better than Josh Reed or that Nic Harris could do better than Draft or Scott, but hey, once again, it takes a complete miracle for our people to realize our talent, look no further than Freddy Jackson. Sorry, but Maybin should be getting more opportunities, he has shown some flashes, but definitely leaves more to be desired in run defense.

Mahdi
12-20-2009, 04:25 PM
The guy is on the field for 2 plays a game and he's a bust???....

Just because Orakpo is doing well it has nothing to do with Maybin other than we could have drafted him.

Maybin needs work to become a starter in the NFL and a full offseason of conditioning and a TC to prepare.

Calling him a bust is nonsense. Vernon Davis was useless for 3 years and now he is the best TE possibly in the NFL. Everyone develops at different speeds and Maybin needs time just like MOST NFL rookies require.

PECKERWOOD
12-20-2009, 04:35 PM

Just because Orakpo is doing well it has nothing to do with Maybin other than we could have drafted him.

Maybin needs work to become a starter in the NFL and a full offseason of conditioning and a TC to prepare.

Calling him a bust is nonsense. Vernon Davis was useless for 3 years and now he is the best TE possibly in the NFL. Everyone develops at different speeds and Maybin needs time just like MOST NFL rookies require.

Yep, way too early for all the bust talk, even in limited playing time he has shown flashes, the guy clearly has some wheels. Honestly? Schobel & Maybin as our outside linebackers in the 3-4 would be pretty damn elite if you ask me.

The Juice Is Loose
12-20-2009, 05:13 PM

Fine, but I've known since 4th grade you can't run ahead of the football on a kickoff.

This is a pro "workin hard" and "striving for excellence" whose on the "kickoff team" and "amps it up" at practice when he's practicing on the "special teams" and on the biggest kickoff of his pathetic career he's off sides by a yard and a half!!!!

you can't fix stupid!!!!!!

PECKERWOOD
12-20-2009, 05:14 PM
In all honesty, Lindell should have been running a bit faster.. You can't be dicking around all slowly like that, let your team hit stride and close to full speed, don't slow them down. Poor play by Lindell, Maybin and crappy coaching by April there.

Ebenezer
12-20-2009, 05:30 PM
In all honesty, Lindell should have been running a bit faster.. You can't be dicking around all slowly like that, let your team hit stride and close to full speed, don't slow them down. Poor play by Lindell, Maybin and crappy coaching by April there.
the other nine guys knew to stay on-sides...the kick worked and the offsides had nothing to do with it's success....don't bring down Lindell and April because of a bad play by Maybin.

DMBcrew36
12-20-2009, 05:58 PM
you can't fix stupid!!!!!!

Exactly, and that's my problem with a few of these players, including Maybin

When he went offside on the on-sides kick, he was NEXT TO Lindell. It wasn't like he was on the outside, further away. He was right next to Lindell.

Mr. Pink
12-20-2009, 07:03 PM
Maybin got skills.

NO skills.

Demon
12-20-2009, 07:14 PM
You've cost us a first round pick, 20 million bucks, and now a game.

Awesome.

I'm not going to argue if he's a bust or what not.

But, "cost us now a game"?

What lala land do you live in thinking the Bills would go down the field and score again? We only scored 1 TD all day long and that was thanks to Parrish's return which lead to the TD. And even if we did score to tie it, you honestly think we could win it in over-time? Even if we got the ball, you think we could go down the field and get a FG? Please.

Pass the bong this way....

realdealryan
12-20-2009, 09:11 PM
He's been a non-factor all year and is awful compared to Orakpo -

but did he knock the ball out of Josh Reed's hands at the 2?

Spiderweb
12-20-2009, 09:16 PM

A bit of PT might well accelerate the learning curve.....after all, Bruce Smith played over 300 as a rookie, and learned quickly that he needed to loss weight, and gain strength, which he did. Maybin, hopefully will recognize his areas needing imporovement. if he doesn't, then he will be a bust, but give him the chance. This team hasn't been going anywhere since the pitiful loss taken oin the season opener when the Pats were beaten, only for McKelvin to hand them the game on a silver platter (and Jaurons play not to lose mentality).

Pinkerton Security
12-20-2009, 09:36 PM
i hate this franchise. i hate them i hate them i hate them. why do i always come back to this ****?

idk but i know I wish you'd not...

Pinkerton Security
12-20-2009, 09:39 PM

sorry but no Lindell's one and only job is to kick the ball the way he knows, it is the job of everyone else to time based on the kicker...not that difficult.

I've been apologizing for this guy for a while and I'm getting sick of it.

Dont get me wrong, THIS GUY IS NOT A BUST!!!....yet. But he needs to work his damn tail off in the offseason or he will be one because he is physically overmatched out there right now.

BillsFanCupp38
12-21-2009, 02:07 AM
Looks like the Bills picked a whole bouquet of oopsi daisies. :clap: