PDA

View Full Version : I'm thinking Brohm is going to start next week.

yordad
12-20-2009, 03:06 PM
Well, Fitz got yanked, Edwards got injured, then Fitz went back in and got injured too.

Pathetic.

I really think if injuries don't force it, Wilson will.

trapezeus
12-20-2009, 03:07 PM
if brohm goes in and looks just as stupid as the other two, perhaps everyone will finally agree that OL is the biggest issue.

Novacane
12-20-2009, 03:08 PM
It will be the only thing that will make me watch. I'm sick of this ****

X-Era
12-20-2009, 03:08 PM
I really think he wont.

I think we will continue to let Fewell screw up getting started at evaluating players because he wants to try to win every game he can.

Fewell is starting to damage us beyond this season and he wont even be a part of it.

Fire Fewell, and sign Mike Shanahan who can promote April for the last two games.

yordad
12-20-2009, 03:10 PM
if brohm goes in and looks just as stupid as the other two, perhaps everyone will finally agree that OL is the biggest issue.We have three starters injured. It might be the bigger problem... currently.

Luisito23
12-20-2009, 03:11 PM
It really doesn't even matter man, this team is such a disgrace that I could care less who plays, or who doesn't play. I hope we lose out which is the only hope we have at this point.

X-Era
12-20-2009, 03:13 PM
It really doesn't even matter man, this team is such a disgrace that I could care less who plays, or who doesn't play. I hope we lose out which is the only hope we have at this point.

Only hope we have for this year... Im still holding out hope that we will finally get it right and get a real FO and HC... thats the next "test" for whether to have any hope for next season, and seasons beyond that IMO.

YardRat
12-20-2009, 03:42 PM
I've been pointing to the Atlanta game, maybe NE, for awhile for Brohm's debut with the Bills. Thought it would be today after Fitz got dinged, but hopefully we see the kid at some point next week...Don't think he'll start though.

Perfect timing for him to get reps with the regular teams, also, with Trent being hurt again.

yordad
12-20-2009, 03:47 PM
I really think he wont.
Dude, they have the perfect excuse. Edwards surely looked injured. And Fitz was looking fairly lame too with that limp he had. Brohm was warming up on the sidelines.

I can hear Fewell now, if he hasn't already said it "I can't answer that question right now."

Don't Panic
12-20-2009, 03:50 PM
I've been pointing to the Atlanta game, maybe NE, for awhile for Brohm's debut with the Bills. Thought it would be today after Fitz got dinged, but hopefully we see the kid at some point next week...Don't think he'll start though.

Perfect timing for him to get reps with the regular teams, also, with Trent being hurt again.

Same here... 2nd half of the Atlanta game if we are losing by more than a score would be my plan. From the looks of it he'll go into the game as the 2nd stringer. If he performs decent, I'd give him the Indy start so we can go into 2010 with an idea of what all 3 of these guys have to offer (we already know what 2 of them can do).

yordad
12-20-2009, 03:53 PM
Same here... 2nd half of the Atlanta game if we are losing by more than a score would be my plan. From the looks of it he'll go into the game as the 2nd stringer. If he performs decent, I'd give him the Indy start so we can go into 2010 with an idea of what all 3 of these guys have to offer (we already know what 2 of them can do).This would not surprise me one bit. I think you may have just called it, if Fitz is healthy enough to even start.

Don't Panic
12-20-2009, 03:59 PM
This would not surprise me one bit. I think you may have just called it, if Fitz is healthy enough to even start.

Good point... that ankle looked pretty bent. It could be worse tomorrow than it was today. he very well may be the starter by default.

X-Era
12-20-2009, 04:13 PM
Dude, they have the perfect excuse. Edwards surely looked injured. And Fitz was looking fairly lame too with that limp he had. Brohm was warming up on the sidelines.

I can hear Fewell now, if he hasn't already said it "I can't answer that question right now."

If you mean that Edwards will be injured and Fitz may be injured and that's why they start him, I would agree. Anything else and Perry Fool will start someone else. We might even see Roscoe Parrish at QB before we see Brohm... Afterall, he keeps making Johnson and Hardy inactive so he can give Parrish his one token catch per game for 5 yards.

acehole
12-20-2009, 04:13 PM
if brohm goes in and looks just as stupid as the other two, perhaps everyone will finally agree that OL is the biggest issue.

we r not to look at any other factors when looking at qb......

piont of the thread is other 2 not the answer so why not give him a shot...

DrGraves
12-20-2009, 04:18 PM
just put the kid in. clearly fitz and edwards are not the answer. might as well figure out if brohm has anything whatsoever. I know fewell is fighting for his job BUT the FO needs to step in and over rule who gets the starting nod

k-oneputt
12-20-2009, 04:32 PM

Qb, then o-line. either way we need both.

And I thought we could draft a 1st rd. wr..:trance:

TigerJ
12-20-2009, 10:04 PM
I think it's possible Brohm starts. Not a sure thing though. They would probably have to have him running the starting offense in practice all week long for it to happen. Look for clues in Chris Browns official reports as to what the Bills are doing in practice this week. If he's mum, that may be because the Bills brass has ordered him to keep his lips buttoned, which might mean Brohm gets the start.

CoolBreeze
12-20-2009, 10:05 PM
I agree start Brohm! He has a rocket arm and the falcons secondary is a joke. Why not give him a try, can't be worse than what I saw from Fitzpatrick today. He was a proven college prospect, and just had a confidence problem. This is the week to start him, against Atlanta. Let him try to air it out to TO, that is if our o-line allows it.:horror:

Ebenezer
12-20-2009, 10:06 PM
I really think he wont.

I think we will continue to let Fewell screw up getting started at evaluating players because he wants to try to win every game he can.

Fewell is starting to damage us beyond this season and he wont even be a part of it.

Fire Fewell, and sign Mike Shanahan who can promote April for the last two games.
If they wanted Shanny they would have made him an offer he couldn't refuse. I am betting they don't ever talk to him again. It was a ploy to sell tix for the Toronto game.

trapezeus
12-20-2009, 10:09 PM
Let Roscoe start as qb or run the wild cat exclusively. We suck and the team doesn't care about winning for 14 games. Why change in the last two weeks???

Mr. Pink
12-20-2009, 10:40 PM
I don't think we'll ever see Brohm play one snap as a Buffalo Bill.

BuffaloBlitz83
12-20-2009, 11:20 PM
I don't think we'll ever see Brohm play one snap as a Buffalo Bill.

So you think he'll be cut in offseason?

X-Era
12-21-2009, 06:08 AM
If they wanted Shanny they would have made him an offer he couldn't refuse. I am betting they don't ever talk to him again. It was a ploy to sell tix for the Toronto game.

Thats possible.

I actually think they were trying to be good people and wanted to give Fewell a fair shake.

I just hope that Mike waits until after the season to make his choice.

If we are insisting on waiting, but he isnt, we could lose our shot. I hope both parties are waiting.

Historian
12-21-2009, 06:17 AM
Shanahan isn't coming here.

No big name coach, ie on that has won a SB, and knows how to build a team from the ground up is going to touch the job, because they all know how RW operates:

The accountant in Detroit makes football decisions. It's been that way since before Chuck Knox and will not change until there is a new owner.

What we will get is a second or third tier guy who is getting another (or a last) shot.

Essentially, we're doomed to the Dick Jauron types for the duration.

We wear the chains we forge in life.

X-Era
12-21-2009, 06:26 AM
Shanahan isn't coming here.

No big name coach, ie on that has won a SB, and knows how to build a team from the ground up is going to touch the job, because they all know how RW operates:

The accountant in Detroit makes football decisions. It's been that way since before Chuck Knox and will not change until there is a new owner.

What we will get is a second or third tier guy who is getting another (or a last) shot.

Essentially, we're doomed to the Dick Jauron types for the duration.

We wear the chains we forge in life.
I can easily that the version you describe comes true.

But I choose to hold out hope that we will finally wake up.

For that reason, I'm not throwing in the towel on next season and beyond until:

1) All the big name GM's are snapped up
2) All the big name HC's are snapped up
3) We sign scraps from who's left

Once that happens, I really don't even care who we grab at either spot, because until proven otherwise, it will be more of the same to me.

Until then, :pray:

yordad
12-21-2009, 07:12 AM
In the mean time, lets get that new coach some footage to assess Brohm with!

streetkings01
12-21-2009, 09:01 AM
Why do I get the feeling Edwards to I-R and we bring Hamden back to start?lol

BertSquirtgum
12-21-2009, 09:37 AM
It will be the only thing that will make me watch. I'm sick of this ****

imagine being at the game surrounded by patriots fans. it was really awesome

Night Train
12-21-2009, 02:38 PM
The Bills will start Moorman at QB, just to keep saying " he gives us the best chance to win ! "

I swear, the current Bills regime views common sense as the Anti-Christ.

" Brohm, Hardy,Steve Johnson, Chris Ellis etc. are evil ! Now shut up and buy those tickets for the Colts game ! "

streetkings01
12-23-2009, 08:14 AM
Why do I get the feeling Edwards to I-R and we bring Hamden back to start?lolOne prediction down......one more to go!

yordad
12-23-2009, 08:16 AM
One prediction down......one more to go!Dude, if anyone nailed any prediction, it was me. :up: