I'm thinking Brohm is going to start next week.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • yordad
    • Dec 2007

I'm thinking Brohm is going to start next week.

Well, Fitz got yanked, Edwards got injured, then Fitz went back in and got injured too.

Pathetic.

I really think if injuries don't force it, Wilson will.
    "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad
  • trapezeus
    Legendary Zoner
    • Oct 2004

Re: I'm thinking Brohm is going to start next week.

if brohm goes in and looks just as stupid as the other two, perhaps everyone will finally agree that OL is the biggest issue.

Comment

• Novacane
      • Jul 2002

It will be the only thing that will make me watch. I'm sick of this ****

Comment

• X-Era
        What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
        • Feb 2005

I really think he wont.

I think we will continue to let Fewell screw up getting started at evaluating players because he wants to try to win every game he can.

Fewell is starting to damage us beyond this season and he wont even be a part of it.

Fire Fewell, and sign Mike Shanahan who can promote April for the last two games.
        Last edited by X-Era; 12-20-2009, 03:11 PM.

Comment

• yordad
          • Dec 2007

Originally posted by trapezeus
          if brohm goes in and looks just as stupid as the other two, perhaps everyone will finally agree that OL is the biggest issue.
          We have three starters injured. It might be the bigger problem... currently.
          "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• Luisito23
            Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
            • Apr 2003

It really doesn't even matter man, this team is such a disgrace that I could care less who plays, or who doesn't play. I hope we lose out which is the only hope we have at this point.
            "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
            ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
            ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
            ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• X-Era
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Luisito23
              It really doesn't even matter man, this team is such a disgrace that I could care less who plays, or who doesn't play. I hope we lose out which is the only hope we have at this point.
              Only hope we have for this year... Im still holding out hope that we will finally get it right and get a real FO and HC... thats the next "test" for whether to have any hope for next season, and seasons beyond that IMO.

Comment

• YardRat
                Well, lookie here...
                • Dec 2004

I've been pointing to the Atlanta game, maybe NE, for awhile for Brohm's debut with the Bills. Thought it would be today after Fitz got dinged, but hopefully we see the kid at some point next week...Don't think he'll start though.

Perfect timing for him to get reps with the regular teams, also, with Trent being hurt again.
                YardRat Wall of Fame
                #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• yordad
                  • Dec 2007

Originally posted by X-Era
                  I really think he wont.
                  Dude, they have the perfect excuse. Edwards surely looked injured. And Fitz was looking fairly lame too with that limp he had. Brohm was warming up on the sidelines.

I can hear Fewell now, if he hasn't already said it "I can't answer that question right now."

Comment

• Don't Panic
                    All-Pro Zoner
                    • Dec 2005

Originally posted by YardRat
                    I've been pointing to the Atlanta game, maybe NE, for awhile for Brohm's debut with the Bills. Thought it would be today after Fitz got dinged, but hopefully we see the kid at some point next week...Don't think he'll start though.

Perfect timing for him to get reps with the regular teams, also, with Trent being hurt again.
                    Same here... 2nd half of the Atlanta game if we are losing by more than a score would be my plan. From the looks of it he'll go into the game as the 2nd stringer. If he performs decent, I'd give him the Indy start so we can go into 2010 with an idea of what all 3 of these guys have to offer (we already know what 2 of them can do).

Comment

• yordad
                      • Dec 2007

Originally posted by Carpetbagger
                      Same here... 2nd half of the Atlanta game if we are losing by more than a score would be my plan. From the looks of it he'll go into the game as the 2nd stringer. If he performs decent, I'd give him the Indy start so we can go into 2010 with an idea of what all 3 of these guys have to offer (we already know what 2 of them can do).
                      This would not surprise me one bit. I think you may have just called it, if Fitz is healthy enough to even start.

Comment

• Don't Panic
                        All-Pro Zoner
                        • Dec 2005

Originally posted by yordad
                        This would not surprise me one bit. I think you may have just called it, if Fitz is healthy enough to even start.
                        Good point... that ankle looked pretty bent. It could be worse tomorrow than it was today. he very well may be the starter by default.

Comment

• X-Era
                          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by yordad
                          Dude, they have the perfect excuse. Edwards surely looked injured. And Fitz was looking fairly lame too with that limp he had. Brohm was warming up on the sidelines.

I can hear Fewell now, if he hasn't already said it "I can't answer that question right now."
                          If you mean that Edwards will be injured and Fitz may be injured and that's why they start him, I would agree. Anything else and Perry Fool will start someone else. We might even see Roscoe Parrish at QB before we see Brohm... Afterall, he keeps making Johnson and Hardy inactive so he can give Parrish his one token catch per game for 5 yards.

Comment

• acehole
                            • Jan 2006

Originally posted by trapezeus
                            we r not to look at any other factors when looking at qb......

piont of the thread is other 2 not the answer so why not give him a shot...
                            Hated by the stupid..
                            Loved by their moms.

Comment

• DrGraves
                              • Mar 2008

just put the kid in. clearly fitz and edwards are not the answer. might as well figure out if brohm has anything whatsoever. I know fewell is fighting for his job BUT the FO needs to step in and over rule who gets the starting nod

Comment

Working...
                              X