PDA

View Full Version : fins and jets lost

trapezeus
12-20-2009, 03:16 PM
we could have still pretended to be a playoff team had we won. just saying.

ddaryl
12-20-2009, 03:18 PM
thank god we didn't. I don't want to pretend... I just want to get to the offseason get a new GM and new HC and have the highest possible draft position we can get.

Not to mention I definitely do not want any AFC East team drafting in front of us

Novacane
12-20-2009, 03:19 PM
I really wish we had not beaten KC last week

trapezeus
12-20-2009, 03:20 PM
me too, but it's just hilarious that has crappy a this season has been, we had a shot. but our team just sucks so badly....i hope the brain trust is paying attention to how bad of a team they have.

ddaryl
12-20-2009, 03:20 PM
I really wish we had not beaten KC last week

you and me both. A useless ugly win that only served the purpose of letting a few other teams draft the players we want ahead of us.

!Papacrunk!
12-20-2009, 03:22 PM
man that was a heartbreaker of a loss in OT for Miami

Ingtar33
12-20-2009, 03:24 PM
lol.

I'm getting a sick pleasure out of watching Sanchez crash and burn (i know it's petty but the hype machine annoyed me). He's having a rookie season on par with Joey Harrington's; supported by the no.2 rushing offense and no.1 defense in the league.

At least Harrington had the defense he was on the Lions with Matt Millen putting the team together.

I said it after watching the preseason. The Jets have the best line in the league and a great defense... and Sanchez is going to kill them all year long... because he doesn't even look good in that situation and has no pocket awareness (not to mention he's STILL running a 2 read offense).

Sanchez might suddenly get it, but i'm seeing no improvement at all in his play. looks like another high round bust by the jets... (who are about as good with their top picks as the Bills are)

Bufftp
12-20-2009, 03:24 PM
Looking at how bad the afc east is this year we could of, oh well sigh.....

Static
12-20-2009, 03:29 PM
Yeah we blew a big chance today, Henne seemed to panic on that last throw.

Historian
12-20-2009, 06:53 PM
:squish:

Michael82
12-20-2009, 07:58 PM
lol.

I'm getting a sick pleasure out of watching Sanchez crash and burn (i know it's petty but the hype machine annoyed me). He's having a rookie season on par with Joey Harrington's; supported by the no.2 rushing offense and no.1 defense in the league.

At least Harrington had the defense he was on the Lions with Matt Millen putting the team together.

I said it after watching the preseason. The Jets have the best line in the league and a great defense... and Sanchez is going to kill them all year long... because he doesn't even look good in that situation and has no pocket awareness (not to mention he's STILL running a 2 read offense).

Sanchez might suddenly get it, but i'm seeing no improvement at all in his play. looks like another high round bust by the jets... (who are about as good with their top picks as the Bills are)
I've been enjoying it too. I hated how everyone was tripping all over eachother to praise him. I was sick and tired of hearing Sanchise and hear from my Jets fans coworkers that he was going to take the team to the playoffs this year. He's mediocre at best and has actually looked lik JP at times. He looks pretty bad.

Mike13
12-20-2009, 08:58 PM
We beat ourselves(refs didnt help).
Thats to be expected when you have a young QB, next year he'll dominate.:nod:

BillsWin
12-20-2009, 09:06 PM
Im sick to my stomach.

eee1776
12-21-2009, 07:17 AM
Misery loves company..... Thanks dolphins and jets

mybills
12-21-2009, 07:24 AM
That softened the blow from NE. :snicker:

mybills
12-21-2009, 07:25 AM
btw, trap...you can deffennllyy change your sig now. :doh:

THE END OF ALL DAYS
12-21-2009, 07:36 AM
me too, but it's just hilarious that has crappy a this season has been, we had a shot. but our team just sucks so badly....i hope the brain trust is paying attention to how bad of a team they have.

there is NO brain trust in Buffalo

Mike13
12-21-2009, 09:49 AM
we had a shot. but our team just sucks so badly....i hope the brain trust is paying attention to how bad of a team they have.

a shot at what exactly?

trapezeus
12-21-2009, 10:10 AM
in a pathetic division, even at 5-8, we had a shot at the playoffs. if we won yesterday, we could say, "look, we are just as mediocre as the rest of the division." but now, the brain trust has to admit that they aren't even fielding a team good enough to hang with mediocre. They are bad.

We had a shot at the playoffs to make fools of ourselves on a national level...but we couldn't even do that.

mybills
12-21-2009, 02:45 PM
Did you get negged, too? :rofl: Ltfish is such sore loser. :chuckle:

LtFinFan66
12-21-2009, 03:23 PM
prove it was me mybills. your typical comment. get some new material. thanks