PDA

View Full Version : Bills All-Dead Weight Team

malo
12-20-2009, 04:35 PM
Here are a bunch of useless waste of spaces. Honestly some I've never heard of but saw them on the roster on bb.com.

All don't belong in the NFL.

Hardy, James
Brohm, Brian
Corto, Jon
Denney, Ryan
Ellis, Chris
Harris, Cary
Jenkins, Justin
Johnson, Steve
Johnson, Todd
Klopfenstein, Joe
Maybin, Aaron
McCargo, John
Stupar, Jonathan
Wendling, John
Youboty, Ashton

PECKERWOOD
12-20-2009, 04:39 PM
QB: Trent Edwards
RB: x
FB: x
TE: Fine
WR: Reed
OT: Bell
OG: McKinney
C: Fowler
OG: Incognito
RT: Scott

DE: Kelsay
DT: McCargo
DT: x
DE: Denney
OLB: Draft
MLB: x
OLB: Mitchell
CB: x
FS: x
SS: x

PECKERWOOD
12-20-2009, 04:40 PM
That's my dead weight team of the last decade, 90% of the dead weight are still under contract by Ralphie, very sad.

Ebenezer
12-20-2009, 04:59 PM
QB: Trent Edwards
RB: x
FB: x
TE: Fine
WR: Reed
OT: Bell
OG: McKinney
C: Fowler
OG: Incognito
RT: Scott

DE: Kelsay
DT: McCargo
DT: x
DE: Denney
OLB: Draft
MLB: x
OLB: Mitchell
FS: x
SS: x
draft hasn't played that badly for an 11 year vet with nothing in the tank and out of work in october.

malo
12-20-2009, 05:01 PM
GET THESE POS PLAYERS OFF THE TEAM. NOW!

PECKERWOOD
12-20-2009, 05:03 PM
draft hasn't played that badly for an 11 year vet with nothing in the tank and out of work in october.

But is he worth starting over Harris?

Ebenezer
12-20-2009, 05:05 PM
But is he worth starting over Harris?
Who knows on this team. You want a rookie nobody or a veteran somewhat was when a rookie first rounder who could have been an OLB can't even crack the line up??

PECKERWOOD
12-20-2009, 05:09 PM
Who knows on this team. You want a rookie nobody or a veteran somewhat was when a rookie first rounder who could have been an OLB can't even crack the line up??

That's exactly what I'm saying, if it were me, Maybin, Posluszny, Harris would likely be out on the field.

Ebenezer
12-20-2009, 05:11 PM
That's exactly what I'm saying, if it were me, Maybin, Posluszny, Harris would likely be out on the field.
If anybody in the FO had any guts there would be call made to have the kids play...otherwise it is complete waste of the last two games.

kernowboy
12-20-2009, 05:25 PM
If the coaching staff are too dumb to play some of them, it does not make the players a waste of space.

It makes the coaching staff the deadweights.

Thurmal
12-20-2009, 05:45 PM
Let's not forget Jonathan Scott and Kirk Chambers, our two turnstyles starting at tackle.

Prov401
12-20-2009, 06:23 PM
Here are a bunch of useless waste of spaces. Honestly some I've never heard of but saw them on the roster on bb.com.

All don't belong in the NFL.

Hardy, James
Brohm, Brian
Corto, Jon
Denney, Ryan
Ellis, Chris
Harris, Cary
Jenkins, Justin
Johnson, Steve
Johnson, Todd
Klopfenstein, Joe
Maybin, Aaron
McCargo, John
Stupar, Jonathan
Wendling, John
Youboty, Ashton

I agree with all except Maybin, Wendling, S. Johnson, Hardy, and Brohm.

Brohm, Hardy, and Johnson are all watching the games. How are you evaluating them? The coaches aren't playing them. Makes no sense.

Maybin has been a disappointment no question. However, you have to give him another season at the least. He is barley old enough to drink, and is still considered to have potential by many analysts.

Wendling is always one of the first to make a tackle on ST. He's a good special teams player, and has made some good plays this year.

But yea, everyone else can go.

billistic
12-20-2009, 06:48 PM
Yes, the Bills are an all dead weight team.

Mr. Pink
12-20-2009, 06:59 PM
I think it would be faster to list who isn't dead weight...

Moorman, Jackson, Byrd.

Ok, I'm done.

Historian
12-20-2009, 07:04 PM
I wanna put Carwell Gardner on that squad.

Just for the fun of it.

Jerry Crafts too.

PECKERWOOD
12-20-2009, 07:04 PM
I think it would be faster to list who isn't dead weight...

Moorman, Jackson, Byrd.

Ok, I'm done.

Drum roll.

Mr. Pink
12-20-2009, 07:09 PM
Drum roll.

I have to admit my list wasn't really totally fair.

Lee Evans for example isn't dead weight but he's just another guy who could be easily replaced by some other WR.

There are other guys who fit the same mold as being easily replaceable however most of the guys on this team have no business in the NFL.

The problem this franchise has had over the past decade besides terrible drafting is that we extend careers of players for no reason. Fowler, Reyes, Corto, Fitzpatrick, Tim Anderson, Kirk Chambers. I can go further but that highlights my point.

PECKERWOOD
12-20-2009, 07:10 PM
Lee Evans is a poor example, probably the best player on offense minus Freddy, but I see the bigger picture that you were hinting at, fair enough.

Tiburon1724
12-20-2009, 07:13 PM
not fair to put Brohm in there yet!

Mr. Pink
12-20-2009, 07:15 PM
Lee Evans is a poor example, probably the best player on offense minus Freddy, but I see the bigger picture that you were hinting at, fair enough.

Eh, Lee Evans is a one trick pony wide receiver who put up big numbers because he was the only legitimate weapon on the offense.

I've used this example before but it's a guy who put up numbers very similar to Lee. Kevin Johnson in Cleveland in 99-02 put up the same type of numbers Lee has here. KJ was not an elite WR nor was he really good.

He, like Lee, was just the only weapon and main target of the respective QB.

Lee wouldn't be a number 1 receiver on any other team in the NFL outside of maybe the Browns right now. On some teams Lee would be the 4th option, like Philly for example or Arizona.

PECKERWOOD
12-20-2009, 07:17 PM
Eh, Lee Evans is a one trick pony wide receiver who put up big numbers because he was the only legitimate weapon on the offense.

I've used this example before but it's a guy who put up numbers very similar to Lee. Kevin Johnson in Cleveland in 99-02 put up the same type of numbers Lee has here. KJ was not an elite WR nor was he really good.

He, like Lee, was just the only weapon and main target of the respective QB.

Lee wouldn't be a number 1 receiver on any other team in the NFL outside of maybe the Browns right now. On some teams Lee would be the 4th option, like Philly for example or Arizona.

Lee is better than Terrell Owens, that's for sure, but in reality, we need more options, which is probably the only thing we'll agree on.