PDA

View Full Version : Fewell asked about playing young guys..

homeslice5484
12-20-2009, 04:37 PM
His response:

"The only young guys we have not used is James Hardy and Stevie Johnson, and we will look at that day to day."

Are you kidding? PLAY THE YOUNG GUYS!!!!

That was his response...What about Brohm? I keep going back and forth on that. In one sense I want to see him, but in another, with this oline and inept offensive system, I am not sure I want him to learn this garbage.

Who gets benched for Hardy and Stevie if he has the balls to do it?

Free Agents this offseason:

Denney
Reed
TO
Schouman
Youboty

k-oneputt
12-20-2009, 04:40 PM
Fewell's day to day. Which ends in two weeks.

homeslice5484
12-20-2009, 04:43 PM
i agree, his days are up

BuffaloBlitz83
12-20-2009, 04:54 PM
Fewell and Jauron prob still hang out together. He prob accepts advice from him over lunch at KFC.

mikemac2001
12-20-2009, 05:00 PM
Fewell and Jauron prob still hang out together. He prob accepts advice from him over lunch at KFC.

No they eat at panera he gets takeout so they won't be seen

clumping platelets
12-20-2009, 05:10 PM
DE Ellis

PECKERWOOD
12-20-2009, 05:11 PM
Maybin, Harris, Johnson, Hardy, Nelson are the ones in particular that we would like to see get some playing time.

Ebenezer
12-20-2009, 05:30 PM
Maybin, Harris, Johnson, Hardy, Nelson are the ones in particular that we would like to see get some playing time.
Nelson is getting a lot of playing time by default.

BuffaloBlitz83
12-20-2009, 05:35 PM
I hope Fewell is on unemployment.

PECKERWOOD
12-20-2009, 05:36 PM

That's true, on special teams at least, but still, more clever game planning on offense to utilize him as a receiver would be welcomed by fans. Our offense lacks any creativity on offense whatsoever, whether that's due to our tackles or AVP is hard to say.

Ebenezer
12-20-2009, 05:40 PM
That's true, on special teams at least, but still, more clever game planning on offense to utilize him as a receiver would be welcomed by fans. Our offense lacks any creativity on offense whatsoever, whether that's due to our tackles or AVP is hard to say.
Can you evaluate Nelson as a receiver when he doesn't have a QB that can get him the ball...and I don't blame AVP...the guy was supposed to be the QB coach at UB not the OC of the Bills...he is in way over his head...another FO blunder.

PECKERWOOD
12-20-2009, 05:47 PM
Can you evaluate Nelson as a receiver when he doesn't have a QB that can get him the ball...and I don't blame AVP...the guy was supposed to be the QB coach at UB not the OC of the Bills...he is in way over his head...another FO blunder.

:idunno:

Nelson has done some things in the redzone before, I certainly think he should have more than 11 receptions on the year. Less than one catch a game? Come on, we can do better than that. Why not architect several design plays specifically for Nelson at the very least? Just a thought. Try to get everybody involved.

Ebenezer
12-20-2009, 05:54 PM
:idunno:

Nelson has done some things in the redzone before, I certainly think he should have more than 11 receptions on the year. Less than one catch a game? Come on, we can do better than that. Why not architect several design plays specifically for Nelson at the very least? Just a thought. Try to get everybody involved.
17 catches in 11 games is nothing to brag about but on this team? As a rookie that's not terrible.

SeatownBillsFan21
12-20-2009, 06:00 PM
This season cant end soon enough IMO

Historian
12-20-2009, 07:14 PM
Thank God we have a hockey team....

jpdex12
12-20-2009, 07:52 PM
we aren't going to be abvle to see anything from Hardy or Ellis with two games left and if Brohm is thrown in there now he is boind for failure with this lousy offensive line. Might as well pack it in and save our breath on this topic until training camp 2010 opens.

I am so numb right now I don't even care about these last few games. I am paying more attention to the other teams final games to see if we end up jumping up a few draft picks and what the real needs are for those teams ahead of us. Pretty frickin sad! If we don't gut the front office entirely and that means Modrak especially I don't think the draft will even be worth watching unless you want to see other teams get the better players. The Maybin pick over Orakpo makes me sick.

Ebenezer
12-20-2009, 07:53 PM
The Maybin pick over anybody picked later in the drat makes me sick.

corrected.

homeslice5484
12-20-2009, 07:54 PM
kinda hard to use more than 2 WRs when the line cant block...even though I want Stevie out there.

yordad
12-20-2009, 08:56 PM
I am thinking everyone in the organization wishes the season was over right now. :ill:

Spiderweb
12-20-2009, 09:09 PM
Unfortunately, our O-line is so poor in pass blocking, Nelson isn't utilized well. Nelson could be a defense stretching TE, and TE who could go down field, but the line simply won't hold up and the Bills playbook is conspicuous in its absence of a play or two to best utilizes Nelson.

Spiderweb
12-20-2009, 09:12 PM
His response:

"The only young guys we have not used is James Hardy and Stevie Johnson, and we will look at that day to day."

Are you kidding? PLAY THE YOUNG GUYS!!!!

That was his response...What about Brohm? I keep going back and forth on that. In one sense I want to see him, but in another, with this oline and inept offensive system, I am not sure I want him to learn this garbage.

Who gets benched for Hardy and Stevie if he has the balls to do it?

Free Agents this offseason:

Denney
Reed
TO
Schouman
Youboty

Resign Denney as a backup-ST player.

Resign Reed to a 2-3 year deal.

TO - It's been a slice.....

Schouman - Can you stay healthy? Haven't seen it yet.....

Youboty - See Schouman, only more so. been so long since we've seen you play, who would miss you if you were gone?

Chris Ellis ? - start applying at Wal-Mart

BillsWin
12-20-2009, 09:34 PM
Fewell's teeth are alway showing. He looks like a rabbit.