PDA

View Full Version : Euthanasia

billistic
12-20-2009, 06:34 PM
Put the Bills out of their misery. They've caused others enough misery.

billistic
12-20-2009, 06:45 PM
Say something good about the ownership, management, coaching staff or players...

Collectively, they are nothing but a$$ clowns, head-to-toe.

They should be disbanded for the betterment of society.

PECKERWOOD
12-20-2009, 06:57 PM
Youth in Asia?

billistic
12-20-2009, 07:19 PM
Youth in Asia?

Puns? Puns? You've got puns at this point in time?

PECKERWOOD
12-20-2009, 07:20 PM
Puns? Puns? You've got puns at this point in time?

:D

Ebenezer
12-20-2009, 07:21 PM
"What do you think of your teams execution?

I'm all in favor of it.

billistic
12-20-2009, 10:42 PM
How about shortening the season to 10 games?

Historian
12-21-2009, 05:28 AM
Better yet, dissolve KC, Buff, Cleve, Oakland, GB, Tampa, Jax, Mia, Sea, Ariz, Det.

Let the big cites vie for the title in one division, and the rest of us can watch the pee-wees, because its infinitely more exciting than the NFL and their "parity".

billistic
12-21-2009, 09:54 AM
My DVR will not record a Bills game. I can't blame it.

Buckets
12-21-2009, 11:49 AM
Better yet, dissolve KC, Buff, Cleve, Oakland, GB, Tampa, Jax, Mia, Sea, Ariz, Det.

Let the big cites vie for the title in one division, and the rest of us can watch the pee-wees, because its infinitely more exciting than the NFL and their "parity".

Wecould all join the UFL
:laughing:

yordad
12-21-2009, 11:59 AM
I think if the Bills could concede the last two games without playing (and without being laughed out of the league), they really would.

Beastie Bills
12-21-2009, 12:01 PM
I think if the Bills could concede the last two games without playing (and without being laughed out of the league), they really would.

You're probably right. It certainly looked like they'd given up about halfway through the 3rd quarter yesterday.

yordad
12-21-2009, 12:05 PM
You're probably right. It certainly looked like they'd given up about halfway through the 3rd quarter yesterday.I am pretty sure they wanted that game to end way before it was over. Like right when they put Trent in, I am sure they would have rather thrown a white flag. Heck, even the horrible blocking got WORSE. Josh Reed didn't even try and catch the one pass Trent threw to him.

billistic
12-21-2009, 04:12 PM
I am pretty sure they wanted that game to end way before it was over. Like right when they put Trent in, I am sure they would have rather thrown a white flag. Heck, even the horrible blocking got WORSE. Josh Reed didn't even try and catch the one pass Trent threw to him.

What horrific sin did Trent Edwards commit, to get drafted by the Bills, and to have to play behind the Bills unfensive line?

Must have been plenty bad...

HHURRICANE
12-21-2009, 04:48 PM
To keep it in perspective in the last 3 years Tiger Woods had more woman than we've had in wins.

billistic
12-21-2009, 04:55 PM
To keep it in perspective in the last 3 years Tiger Woods had more woman than we've had in wins.

OK, so much for putting things into perspective. Thanks, tho...it didn't help much...

yordad
12-21-2009, 05:00 PM
What horrific sin did Trent Edwards commit, to get drafted by the Bills, and to have to play behind the Bills unfensive line?

Must have been plenty bad...?? I guess I don't know what you are asking. Are you implying I hate Edwards as a person, or something? I expressed no feelings about Edwards at all in the post you quoted. Maybe you should ask Josh Reed your question.

If it was just a general comment on how crappy the line is, then yeah, I agree. The line sucks.

billistic
12-21-2009, 05:23 PM
?? I guess I don't know what you are asking. Are you implying I hate Edwards as a person, or something? I expressed no feelings about Edwards at all in the post you quoted. Maybe you should ask Josh Reed your question.

If it was just a general comment on how crappy the line is, then yeah, I agree. The line sucks.

Any implications were directed to Bills fans in general, and certainly not to you in particular.

I'd simply like to see the BillsZone mofo stupid enough to be willing to stand behind that so-called line and wait for Turdell or Evans to separate from coverage.

Beastie Bills
12-22-2009, 07:44 AM
I am pretty sure they wanted that game to end way before it was over. Like right when they put Trent in, I am sure they would have rather thrown a white flag. Heck, even the horrible blocking got WORSE. Josh Reed didn't even try and catch the one pass Trent threw to him.

The thing that really made me mad was how long they were taking between plays. It seemed like they were letting as much time as possible run off the clock, when they were down two scores in the 3rd quarter. I mean, there's almost 25 minutes of football left to play, and you're just packing it in?

If I had paid for a ticket, I'd want a refund. They can at least try to put on a show for the fans. Is that too much to ask? At least in the Browns game (the last game I attended), it seemed like they gave a damn, and wanted to win (they were just too incompetent to do so).

yordad
12-22-2009, 07:58 AM
The thing that really made me mad was how long they were taking between plays. It seemed like they were letting as much time as possible run off the clock, when they were down two scores in the 3rd quarter. I mean, there's almost 25 minutes of football left to play, and you're just packing it in?

If I had paid for a ticket, I'd want a refund. They can at least try to put on a show for the fans. Is that too much to ask? At least in the Browns game (the last game I attended), it seemed like they gave a damn, and wanted to win (they were just too incompetent to do so).That game was the last one I went to also. I can't bring myself to go to another one until they are a playoff team. That game was PAINFUL.