X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Billz_fan
    • Jan 2003

Maybin Makes ESPN "Come on Man"

Watching ESPN Monday night countdown. Every week as many of you know they do a little feature called "Come on man" where each of the hosts picks a play/player from Sundays games that was worthy of well.................. a notible blunder/mental mistake screw up etc.

Well Boomers "come on man" was directed at Maybin for his blunder of being off side on the kick off. They replay the play and give a sarcastic "come on man" after for those of you that have never seen it.

He is famous
    The Polian Curse

"They're a very special group of men. Cherish them, you will not see their like again."

February 4, 1993 Bill Polian at his closing press conferance after being dismissed as GM of the Buffalo Bills by Ralph Wilson.
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Re: Maybin Makes ESPN "Come on Man"

that would be infamous. yay, team.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• hammerbillsfan
      • Aug 2005

Comment

• Nighthawk
        Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
        • Jul 2002

For the record, if you watch the replay, Maybin wasn't the only Bills player who was offsides on that play and it looks like Lindell hesitated and it through off the timing of a number of players. Maybin deserves to be criticized, but the entire team has sucked ass!

Comment

• Billz_fan
          • Jan 2003

I forgot one more thing, Shefter was on and said that there was rumor about Shanahan maybe ending up in Dallas if Phillips gets the Ax.

Adam said Shanahan WILL NOT got to the Cowboys. He said Shanahan WILL GO to a team where the owner has turned control of football operations over to a good GM. Which he said is why Washington is the most likely at this time after hiring Bruce Allen.

IMO, were screwed.
          The Polian Curse

"They're a very special group of men. Cherish them, you will not see their like again."

February 4, 1993 Bill Polian at his closing press conferance after being dismissed as GM of the Buffalo Bills by Ralph Wilson.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
            • Mar 2004

I have a couple of "C'mon Man's" for Maybin.

Dude, that haircut? C'mon Man!

Dude, dancing like Merton Hanks on crack after making a tackle 4 yards down field? C'mon Man!

I dislike Maybin just about as much as you can dislike a guy who has 4 tackles 14 games into the season.

Comment

• YardRat
              Well, lookie here...
              • Dec 2004

He deserves any criticism he gets...Dude was right next to Lindell.

That being said, Esiason is still a douche.
              YardRat Wall of Fame
              #56 DARRYL TALLEY
              #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Scumbag College
                • Oct 2002

ESPN is disgustingly unwatchable and other than live sporting events is a worthless network.

That being said, Maybin has proved to have one of the worst, least productive years as any first round pick has had in recent history whom has gotten significant playing time.
                Last edited by Scumbag College; 12-21-2009, 09:11 PM.
                Remember Kevin Everett in your thoughts.

Vote Nader in 2008!

http://www.votenader.org/

Comment

• Dying_-2-_Live
                  • Feb 2009

I had bad feelings about Maybin after seeing him as the most "blinged" out player in the draft. He's worried about money and doesnt seem to motivated to produce.
                  "If you ain't first... You're last"

Comment

• The Juice Is Loose
                    All-Pro Zoner
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by YardRat
                    He deserves any criticism he gets...Dude was right next to Lindell.

That being said, Esiason is still a douche.
                    uh, chris "boomer" berman

Comment

• DMBcrew36
                      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Nighthawk
                      For the record, if you watch the replay, Maybin wasn't the only Bills player who was offsides on that play and it looks like Lindell hesitated and it through off the timing of a number of players. Maybin deserves to be criticized, but the entire team has sucked ass!
                      Dude that's because Maybin was right next to Lindell. He was the 1st person who was supposed to stay behind Lindell. The rest of the team was just reading off of Maybin, figuring Maybin was onsides. Maybin threw the rest of them off, if anyone else was off.

Comment

• OpIv37
                        Acid Douching Asswipe
                        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral

Dude, dancing like Merton Hanks on crack after making a tackle 4 yards down field? C'mon Man!

I dislike Maybin just about as much as you can dislike a guy who has 4 tackles 14 games into the season.
                        I've said this before and I'll say it again: We all knew Maybin would be a project. But even in my most pessimistic prediction, I NEVER thought he would be completely useless this late in the season. But he is. In fact, he's worse than useless- he ruined our last chance at a comeback.

The worst part is that this is at least 75% on the Bills' FO for picking him in the first place. I'd put it at 90% if it wasn't for Maybin's stupid holdout.
                        MiKiDo Facebook
                        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                          • May 2003

Well, at least Maybin finally did something of note.
                          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                            short bus extraordinaire
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral

the guy is as useless on a football field as yordad is on this message board.
                            Last edited by SABURZFAN; 12-22-2009, 09:00 AM.
                            Originally posted by yordad
                            Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• dannyek71
                              Drink Responsibly
                              • Dec 2004

Originally posted by Dying_-2-_Live
                              I had bad feelings about Maybin after seeing him as the most "blinged" out player in the draft. He's worried about money and doesnt seem to motivated to produce.
                              Go to a game. The guy tries. The guy is firey. He has as much desire as anyone on the team (including Stroud)

That said, he is a twig. His techniques are terrible and is more of an OLB than a DE.
                              [

Comment

Working...
                              X