PDA

View Full Version : Maybin Makes ESPN "Come on Man"

Billz_fan
12-21-2009, 07:19 PM
Watching ESPN Monday night countdown. Every week as many of you know they do a little feature called "Come on man" where each of the hosts picks a play/player from Sundays games that was worthy of well.................. a notible blunder/mental mistake screw up etc.

Well Boomers "come on man" was directed at Maybin for his blunder of being off side on the kick off. They replay the play and give a sarcastic "come on man" after for those of you that have never seen it.

He is famous :laughter:

Ebenezer
12-21-2009, 07:21 PM
that would be infamous. yay, team.

hammerbillsfan
12-21-2009, 07:22 PM
:shoothead:

Nighthawk
12-21-2009, 07:29 PM
For the record, if you watch the replay, Maybin wasn't the only Bills player who was offsides on that play and it looks like Lindell hesitated and it through off the timing of a number of players. Maybin deserves to be criticized, but the entire team has sucked ass!

Billz_fan
12-21-2009, 07:41 PM
I forgot one more thing, Shefter was on and said that there was rumor about Shanahan maybe ending up in Dallas if Phillips gets the Ax.

Adam said Shanahan WILL NOT got to the Cowboys. He said Shanahan WILL GO to a team where the owner has turned control of football operations over to a good GM. Which he said is why Washington is the most likely at this time after hiring Bruce Allen.

IMO, were screwed.

Forward_Lateral
12-21-2009, 07:48 PM
I have a couple of "C'mon Man's" for Maybin.

Dude, that haircut? C'mon Man!

Dude, dancing like Merton Hanks on crack after making a tackle 4 yards down field? C'mon Man!

I dislike Maybin just about as much as you can dislike a guy who has 4 tackles 14 games into the season.

YardRat
12-21-2009, 08:45 PM
He deserves any criticism he gets...Dude was right next to Lindell.

That being said, Esiason is still a douche.

Scumbag College
12-21-2009, 09:10 PM
ESPN is disgustingly unwatchable and other than live sporting events is a worthless network.

That being said, Maybin has proved to have one of the worst, least productive years as any first round pick has had in recent history whom has gotten significant playing time.

Dying_-2-_Live
12-21-2009, 09:12 PM
I had bad feelings about Maybin after seeing him as the most "blinged" out player in the draft. He's worried about money and doesnt seem to motivated to produce.

The Juice Is Loose
12-21-2009, 10:06 PM
He deserves any criticism he gets...Dude was right next to Lindell.

That being said, Esiason is still a douche.

uh, chris "boomer" berman

DMBcrew36
12-22-2009, 12:00 AM
For the record, if you watch the replay, Maybin wasn't the only Bills player who was offsides on that play and it looks like Lindell hesitated and it through off the timing of a number of players. Maybin deserves to be criticized, but the entire team has sucked ass!

Dude that's because Maybin was right next to Lindell. He was the 1st person who was supposed to stay behind Lindell. The rest of the team was just reading off of Maybin, figuring Maybin was onsides. Maybin threw the rest of them off, if anyone else was off.

OpIv37
12-22-2009, 07:53 AM

Dude, dancing like Merton Hanks on crack after making a tackle 4 yards down field? C'mon Man!

I dislike Maybin just about as much as you can dislike a guy who has 4 tackles 14 games into the season.

I've said this before and I'll say it again: We all knew Maybin would be a project. But even in my most pessimistic prediction, I NEVER thought he would be completely useless this late in the season. But he is. In fact, he's worse than useless- he ruined our last chance at a comeback.

The worst part is that this is at least 75% on the Bills' FO for picking him in the first place. I'd put it at 90% if it wasn't for Maybin's stupid holdout.

Jan Reimers
12-22-2009, 07:58 AM
Well, at least Maybin finally did something of note.

SABURZFAN
12-22-2009, 08:59 AM

:bf1:

the guy is as useless on a football field as yordad is on this message board.

dannyek71
12-22-2009, 09:46 AM
I had bad feelings about Maybin after seeing him as the most "blinged" out player in the draft. He's worried about money and doesnt seem to motivated to produce.

Go to a game. The guy tries. The guy is firey. He has as much desire as anyone on the team (including Stroud)

That said, he is a twig. His techniques are terrible and is more of an OLB than a DE.

cocamide
12-22-2009, 11:10 AM
Well, at least Maybin finally did something of note.

Exactly. Take that Orakpo!

Dying_-2-_Live
12-24-2009, 03:44 PM
Go to a game. The guy tries. The guy is firey. He has as much desire as anyone on the team (including Stroud)

That said, he is a twig. His techniques are terrible and is more of an OLB than a DE.

Have been to many games my friend.
I still stick by my belief. He Spent money before he made it. Didnt you see him when we drafted him? looked like a celebrity. He was so worried about not making enough this spring... I and many others... would kill for the opportunity to step on the Field every sunday and get paid 20 plus million dollars.
With all this said... I think he can be a good player... but i feel his intentions are all wrong

Cntrygal
12-24-2009, 03:50 PM
:sigh: