PDA

View Full Version : Bills 12 Days of Christmas

Coach Sal
12-22-2009, 12:13 PM
This is from 1980. I remember some stores (Topps?) selling it as a 45-LP. I was 7.

Here's your fun challenge.......write new lyrics for this year!

I'll go through some of the best of them on my show tonight at 9:05pm!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VVzRDJrOAi8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VVzRDJrOAi8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

......and "O.J. Attackin'" is just too easy. :)

The King
12-22-2009, 12:16 PM
I did this a couple years ago too... Im sure its irrelevant now.

Coach Sal
12-22-2009, 12:36 PM
I did this a couple years ago too... Im sure its irrelevant now.

You mean wrote new words?

Do you still have them?

The King
12-22-2009, 01:01 PM
You mean wrote new words?

Do you still have them?There on this site somewhere.... Ill see if I can find em.

cocamide
12-22-2009, 01:03 PM
I know how it should end...

"And a head coach that isn't a Diiiiccckkkk"

The King
12-22-2009, 01:05 PM
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=61863&highlight=days

Here it is... You'll have to remember this was written during the Bills closest playoff run of the decade, so times were good... it also has quite a few stats from that season... hence the rushing TD's, turnovers and 2003 yards. If I were to rewrite this it would be about Ralph Wilson giving me IBS and Gray Hair.

On the first day of Christmas Ralph Wilson gave to me…

Quarterback Jim Kelly…

On The Second Day of Christmas Ralph Wilson gave to me…

2,003 Yards and Quarterback Jim Kelly…

On The Third Day of Christmas Ralph Wilson gave to me…

3 Wide Right, 2003 yards and Quarterback Jim Kelly…

On The Fourth Day of Christmas Ralph Wilson gave to me…

4 Super Bowls, 3 Wide Right, 2003 yards and Quarterback Jim Kelly…

On The Fifth Day of Christmas Ralph Wilson gave to me…

Willis McGahee!!!! 4 Super Bowls, 3 Wide Right, 2003 yards and Quarterback Jim Kelly…

On The Sixth Day of Christmas Ralph Wilson gave to me…

6 Hall of Famers, Willis McGahee!!!! 4 Super Bowls, 3 Wide Right, 2003 yards and Quarterback Jim Kelly…

On The Seventh Day of Christmas Ralph Wilson gave to me…

7 Division Titles, 6 Hall of Famers, Willis McGahee!!! 4 Super Bowls, 3 Wide Right, 2003 Yards and Quarterback Jim Kelly…

On The Eighth Day of Christmas Ralph Wilson gave to me…

18 Defensive Turnovers, 7 Division Titles, 6 Hall of Famers, Willis McGahee!!! 4 Super Bowls, 3 Wide Right, 2003 Yards and Quarterback Jim Kelly…

On The Ninth Day of Christmas Ralph Wilson gave to me…

9 Jills a-jumping, 18 Defensive Turnovers, 7 Division Titles, 6 Hall of Famers, Willis McGahee!!! 4 Super Bowls, 3 Wide Right, 2003 Yards and Quarterback Jim Kelly…(this was for Phil)

On The Tenth Day of Christmas Ralph Wilson gave to me…

10 Rushing Touchdowns, 9 Jills a-jumping, 18 Defensive Turnovers, 7 Division Titles, 6 Hall of Famers, Willis McGahee!!! 4 Super Bowls, 3 Wide Right, 2003 Yards and Quarterback Jim Kelly…

On The Eleventh Day of Christmas Ralph Wilson gave to me…

#11 in the Pocket, 10 Rushing Touchdowns, 9 Jills a-jumping, 18 Defensive Turnovers, 7 Division Titles, 6 Hall of Famers, Willis McGahee!!! 4 Super Bowls, 3 Wide Right, 2003 Yards and Quarterback Jim Kelly…

On The Twelth Day of Christmas Ralph Wilson gave to me…

:pray: A SUPER BOWL VICTORY!!!!!!, #11 in the Pocket, 10 Rushing Touchdowns, 9 Jills a-jumping, 18 Defensive Turnovers, 7 Division Titles, 6 Hall of Famers, Willis McGahee!!! 4 Super Bowls, 3 Wide Right, 2003 Yards and Quarterback Jim Kelly… <!-- / message -->