PDA

View Full Version : Trapezeus draft guide for 2010

trapezeus
12-22-2009, 02:22 PM
Round one - LT - wasnt suppose to go in the first round but russ brandon and crew really like his leadership abilities. He will be a bust in 2 years

Round two - QB - a guy that isn't on any of the lists of potential QB's. He toils around for 4 years and most likely goes to the Redskins beause that's where all bills trash ends up.

Round three - DT - actually played as a Punter for 3 years in college, but the team feels like investing 4 years in getting his frame to be around 300lbs. What is a bills draft without a project player. He will not play except for being offsides on a kick because he was dancing. Moorman will get hurt in the 2010 season, but the bills will refuse to play him at his natural position. Also, his mother will pass away causing him to miss significant time with the team.

Round 4 - LB - sized like a safety, but he's fast. Once on the team, it'll be obvious that he's not very fast as Levitre and wood outpace him to the ice cream truck

Round 5 - whatever position but he's the son of a famous cricket player. someone had to replace Lindell. Round 5 seems like a good value pick.

round 6 - Buffalo native - True, this guy did not play college football, but the Bills like the idea of making him a ST ace and making the locals proud. His first name will most likely be Gino.

Round 7 - WR - He is related to Jerry Rice in some 7 degrees from Kevin Bacon type manner. Bills fans finally believe we have a good WR tandem. Coaches put him on the practice squad, New England picks him up and he succeeds.

Ladies and gentleman, that is your 2010 draft.

kernowboy
12-22-2009, 02:29 PM
Anyone would think the 2009 draft was rubbish

I seem to recall Eric Wood, Jairus Byrd, and Andy Levitre having decent rookie seasons whilst Shaun Nelson having a reasonable rookie season for a 4th rounder.

OpIv37
12-22-2009, 02:47 PM
Anyone would think the 2009 draft was rubbish

I seem to recall Eric Wood, Jairus Byrd, and Andy Levitre having decent rookie seasons whilst Shaun Nelson having a reasonable rookie season for a 4th rounder.

well, we got 7 wins in 2008 without any of those guys. The most we can possibly have this year is 7 wins, so how exactly did the 2009 draft help us win?

The Juice Is Loose
12-22-2009, 02:48 PM
well, we got 7 wins in 2008 without any of those guys. The most we can possibly have this year is 7 wins, so how exactly did the 2009 draft help us win?

they couldn't play LT...

i like most of our 09 prospects. except maybin. and honestly i don't expect anything from lankster. but he was good for a sound byte.

i'm happy with levitre, wood, byrd, and nelson. for sure.

The Juice Is Loose
12-22-2009, 02:50 PM
Round one - LT - wasnt suppose to go in the first round but russ brandon and crew really like his leadership abilities. He will be a bust in 2 years

Round two - QB - a guy that isn't on any of the lists of potential QB's. He toils around for 4 years and most likely goes to the Redskins beause that's where all bills trash ends up.

Round three - DT - actually played as a Punter for 3 years in college, but the team feels like investing 4 years in getting his frame to be around 300lbs. What is a bills draft without a project player. He will not play except for being offsides on a kick because he was dancing. Moorman will get hurt in the 2010 season, but the bills will refuse to play him at his natural position. Also, his mother will pass away causing him to miss significant time with the team.

Round 4 - LB - sized like a safety, but he's fast. Once on the team, it'll be obvious that he's not very fast as Levitre and wood outpace him to the ice cream truck

Round 5 - whatever position but he's the son of a famous cricket player. someone had to replace Lindell. Round 5 seems like a good value pick.

round 6 - Buffalo native - True, this guy did not play college football, but the Bills like the idea of making him a ST ace and making the locals proud. His first name will most likely be Gino.

Round 7 - WR - He is related to Jerry Rice in some 7 degrees from Kevin Bacon type manner. Bills fans finally believe we have a good WR tandem. Coaches put him on the practice squad, New England picks him up and he succeeds.

still a pretty funny post. i like #3. "What is a bills draft without a project player. He will not play except for being offsides on a kick because he was dancing."...LOLOLOLOL

trapezeus
12-22-2009, 03:06 PM
if we don't have our sense of humor through this season, we have nothing. that's my take.

PECKERWOOD
12-22-2009, 03:17 PM
:lmao:

EDS
12-23-2009, 08:14 AM

Totally unrealistic. No way the Bills can resist drafting another DB.

jdbillsfan
12-23-2009, 08:22 AM

Rookies don't usually translate to immediate wins, especially on the Oline.

trapezeus
12-23-2009, 08:24 AM
Totally unrealistic. No way the Bills can resist drafting another DB.

How did i overlook that? Bah, now i see why people do multiple mock drafts.

Griff
12-23-2009, 02:57 PM

are you really comparing a season where we played the NFC and AFC West to a season where we played the NFC and AFC South?

Ingtar33
12-23-2009, 03:15 PM

russ brandon?

trapezeus
12-23-2009, 03:23 PM
you caught me again. damnit.

EDS pointed out i missed on the DB selection. but as we all know, jauron and his iron fist and coked-out steriod rages scared us into picking whatever he wanted in drafts past. He ran everything. We were just victims.

He'd throw us to the ground and tell us, "Take this DB!! he also returns kicks damnit!" I'd go home and tell my wife that i ran into the cupboards. But i knew the truth. I knew the truth.

Tom and I would share looks of shame knowing that one of us should speak up, but we had to do it for Ralph. Ralph loved Dick Jauron. We couldn't burst that bubble. We went along with "continuity" because we had to. Once at the end of the 2008 year I said to ralph, "but he's gone 2-8 to finish up the season." I thought i could secretly fire him, but Ralph apparently passed it on to the ever vindictive Jauron. The next day I came into my office with a horse's head on my desk. I knew it was Dick Jauron because it was an undersized, high motored horse's head, but the message was sent. He would remain with us another year.

Don't Panic
12-23-2009, 04:23 PM

Come on OP... I know you're the town cynic and all, but don't you think that's a bit of an unfair assessment? kern mentioned 4 guys that are going to be regular contributors to this team for a long time coming and you throw out that we have less wins this year as your justification that it wasn't a good draft?

Ebenezer
12-23-2009, 04:25 PM

:roflmao:

DrGraves
12-23-2009, 05:08 PM
im surprised you don't have us taking a CB just for a little extra secondary depth... lol