PDA

View Full Version : Homefield advantage?

Dying_-2-_Live
12-22-2009, 08:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAska7K5wR0

How ***** STUPID

LtFinFan66
12-22-2009, 08:36 PM
making people sit? Really?

Scumbag College
12-22-2009, 08:48 PM
Why don't they just fight?

Demon
12-22-2009, 09:00 PM
That's pathetic. I got to say, those losers who are yelling "sit down" are a minority at RWS.

dannyek71
12-22-2009, 09:31 PM
I stood up just to pi$$ off the cheaters fans sitting behind me.

Tiburon1724
12-22-2009, 09:36 PM
how can they make you sit down? And that's not security...it's an usher and random chick?

Michael82
12-23-2009, 12:46 AM
I don't know what's happened with the fans...but they are complete morons! There were a whole bunch of people in the tunnel end zone that were pounding the seats and making lots of noise when the offense was on the field. It was pissing me off and I kept telling them to STFU...but they didn't listen. Make noise when the Bills DEFENSE is on the field, you idiots! :mad:

trapezeus
12-23-2009, 08:29 AM
the non-tunnel endzone tends to get a lot of visiting fans. especially with the pats...but with the pats slowly hitting mediocrity, i'm sure the Superfans from boston will again abandon their team and await for the baseball results.

I hope they had fun on their run.

As for general bills fandom, it's one thing to stand and hoot about in a competitive game. but when it's ice cold, the team can't move the ball more than 10 yards in 3 tries, you just want to sit and watch the game.

If it's a big play or its getting exciting, yes, stand around go crazy. i just hate the idea that we have to do more to get these losers to get jacked up. what more do they need to play competent football? me standing shouldn't be the final piece to the puzzle. they got to earn the right to get fans to stand up and cheer.

THATHURMANATOR
12-23-2009, 08:32 AM
I was almost booted for one of my many expletive laced TIRADES fueled by beers and Crown Royal. I was told that one more F bomb and I was outtttta there. Queers!!!!

trapezeus
12-23-2009, 08:35 AM
if you were given the warning on the F bombs and then screamed out, "that's queer" i wonder what they would have done.

but i believe this post belongs in the "is thurm out of control" thread in the twilight zone.

THATHURMANATOR
12-23-2009, 08:35 AM
I don't get it were the people with the camera being smart asses or where they were serious?

THATHURMANATOR
12-23-2009, 08:36 AM
if you were given the warning on the F bombs and then screamed out, "that's queer" i wonder what they would have done.

but i believe this post belongs in the "is thurm out of control" thread in the twilight zone.
I know I was none too happy when I was told that and I do remember openly mocking how dumb that was.