PDA

View Full Version : McShay on OTs and QBs

Don't Panic
12-23-2009, 11:09 AM
http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2009/12/22/espns-mcshay-likes-ot-class/

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2009/12/22/espns-mcshay-on-the-qb-class/

Hmmm... the tackles that will be there aren't bona fide, but Williams may be worth it if we feel Bell can be the answer at LT. Banking on Williams at LT seems a bit risky at this point.

As for the QBs, I still think Bradford is going to show enough between now and draft day to go top 5... I agree about the other three, although I'd be willing to consider Tebow in the 2nd (regardless of position).

If Bradford and Okung are gone, I'm starting to think McLain is the best option. Veeeery early assessment, but that's where I'm at today.

DraftBoy
12-23-2009, 11:15 AM
On Williams being used at LT in the NFL...

In Oklahoma's bowl game Williams is being moved to OC, and not playing OT so take that for what its worth.

McClain hasn't declared yet so we'll have to wait and see if he goes, but Id still take Gerald McCoy over him.

Claussen in 2010
12-23-2009, 01:07 PM
I hope GM's around the league have the same perception of Claussen and Okung as McShay has. Alot can change from now till the draft, but if those two are on the board when we pick and the Bills get one I will be very happy.

Prov401
12-23-2009, 01:33 PM
I'm ALL SET with another Williams pick on our O-Line.

I'm hoping Gerald McCoy, Okung, Cambell, or Mclain are there when we pick. Okung seems doubtful to fall to us.

Who would you draft if it came to McCoy, Okung, Cambell, or McClain?

Don't Panic
12-23-2009, 04:09 PM
I'm ALL SET with another Williams pick on our O-Line.

I'm hoping Gerald McCoy, Okung, Cambell, or Mclain are there when we pick. Okung seems doubtful to fall to us.

Who would you draft if it came to McCoy, Okung, Cambell, or McClain?

Right now, Okung then McClain... I wouldn't take either of the others top 10/12. I would go Dez Bryant if he's there before McCoy or Campbell.

EDS
12-23-2009, 06:23 PM
I think this years QB crop looks really poor at this juncture. Bradford is the only one that intrigues me in round one.

more cowbell
12-23-2009, 06:32 PM
terrence cody...do it