PDA

View Full Version : Who will have the better NFL career, TE or JP?

yordad
12-23-2009, 04:34 PM
Seeing as how they are both in pretty much the same place right now, I figure there will probably never be a more objective time to ask.

Dying_-2-_Live
12-23-2009, 04:36 PM
Losman will resign with Oakland next year and get some time... Edwards will go to the Vikings and compete with tavaris Jackson... and lose

DrGraves
12-23-2009, 04:38 PM
neither are buffalo bills anymore... so luckily i wont have to lose sleep over either of the two ever again! :)

yordad
12-23-2009, 04:38 PM
I could see Denver wanting Edwards a little bit.

Dying_-2-_Live
12-23-2009, 04:40 PM
Yea, seems like a good fit for some reason

Ebenezer
12-23-2009, 04:44 PM
Seeing as how they are both in pretty much the same place right now, I figure their will probably never be a more objective time to ask.
choice three: it doesn't matter.

yordad
12-23-2009, 04:55 PM
choice three: it doesn't matter.Thanks for clicking on this clearly labeled thread to tell us that. No offense.

Ebenezer
12-23-2009, 05:16 PM
Thanks for clicking on this clearly labeled thread to tell us that. No offense.
truthfully, I think both of their careers are done...but I will answer the question.

JP.

Yasgur's Farm
12-23-2009, 05:19 PM
neither are buffalo bills anymore... so luckily i wont have to lose sleep over either of the two ever again! :)I believe Edwards is under contract for 1 more season.

Mr. Pink
12-23-2009, 05:27 PM
c. neither

They both suck copious amounts of ass.

Why don't you throw JMarc in with the choices?

His career will be right up there with those two bums

Night Train
12-23-2009, 05:46 PM
Depends on how far they wish to advance with the Niagara Falls Library.

tatersalad
12-23-2009, 06:12 PM
I think JP will start for the Raiders Next yr

SquishDaFish
12-23-2009, 07:13 PM
Who Cares? :idunno:

yordad
12-23-2009, 07:22 PM
Who Cares? :idunno:OK, I have a feeling I'm going to get this question several times over the course of this thread so I will just start cutting and pasting this now.

Thanks for clicking on this clearly labeled thread to tell us that. No offense. In other words: you do. Now pick.

:-)

Griff
12-23-2009, 07:27 PM
depends on two things, if Trent can get the right coaching he can be an okay player, if JP got the right coaching he could bag groceries with the best of them.

BillsWin
12-23-2009, 08:00 PM
I believe Losman regained some confidence and slowed his play down in that year with the UFL.

I think Trent is damaged beyond repair. Watching him play, it seemed that he was scared, apathetic to the outcome of the game, had no will to fight what so ever and just made rookie mistakes.

I think JP can turn it around, but Trent is screwed.

djjimkelly
12-23-2009, 08:31 PM
what makes me laugh about these types of threads is not the thread its a good topic.

but..... the fact at how many haters come out of the woodwork to throw in comments that bring nothing to the post.

hes a bum and so on.

maybe these guys were bums becuz everyone else around them is was a bum.

maybe all the coaches they had had some agenda and so on.

should edwards have been benched this year.

im my honest opinion .....

not a chance but i dont like him so good

people who dont like JP good for you. but because your going out on a limb he wont be successful in the nfl any where else

great call nostradamus 90% of qbs fail your going out on a limb

ill say this JP will suceed given a proper chance

PECKERWOOD
12-23-2009, 09:19 PM
It's easy getting on top, but it's hard staying there. Where ya at Sabz? 15 lickers to 6 Trentards.

Typ0
12-23-2009, 09:25 PM
I picked TE. He'll be on this team next year and have a better chance of playing. JP is in a tougher spot to get playing time.

trapezeus
12-23-2009, 09:39 PM
this is like the brohm and fitz debate. who cares who will be better. both will most likely end up as failures. true for brohm vs fitz. true for Edwards vs. Losman.

BADTHINGSMAN
12-23-2009, 09:54 PM
C: Yordad

Neither, they both suck.

Dying_-2-_Live
12-23-2009, 11:45 PM
i hope both fail... because it would be embarassing watching them succeed

Demon
12-24-2009, 12:04 AM
You guys must like torture to even be thinking about a topic like this.

Losman has the tools just not the brains. Can that be coached? Idk, but if either of these two losers get it together, i think Losman has the better chance because he has a bazooka arm and has giant balls that he's willing to take many risks. He needs a really good coach. Maybe McDaniels in Denver or maybe he can find himself on Indy's bench and work with Frank Reich and learn from Peyton Manning, maybe that would do the trick.

As for Edwards, he's a walking disaster. Anytime he gets hit you have to wonder if he'll get up. Also, i just can't buy into the motion that he can succeed in the NFL else where, he's been a loser with Buffalo and he was a loser with Stanford. He is what he is, a loser.

My guess is, none of them ever make it, but if i had to bet on one, i'd go with los amigos! (anyone remember those debates on BZ? los amigos vs. bledsoe fans? lol)

Don't Panic
12-24-2009, 07:30 AM
Love the poll... I had a long pause before answering. I hope Trent goes to Denver so they have a chance of playing against each other twice a year somewhere down the road.

Beastie Bills
12-24-2009, 07:43 AM

Very good fit, IMO.

Jan Reimers
12-24-2009, 08:59 AM
Whomever can say, "Fries with that?" with the most sincerity.

Michael82
12-24-2009, 10:49 AM
They will both be backups. The bigger question is...which one will become a backup on a good team and get themselves a Super Bowl ring, like Rob Johnson?

RockStar36
12-24-2009, 10:52 AM
They will both be backups. The bigger question is...which one will become a backup on a good team and get themselves a Super Bowl ring, like Rob Johnson?

Neither.

JP had his chance with Indy this year. I can see him staying in Oakland to be in California and have a legit shot at starting.

RockStar36
12-24-2009, 10:53 AM
Love the poll... I had a long pause before answering. I hope Trent goes to Denver so they have a chance of playing against each other twice a year somewhere down the road.

Wow, those would be fantastic games. I would absolutely watch those.

Don't Panic
12-24-2009, 03:15 PM
Wow, those would be fantastic games. I would absolutely watch those.

We could called it the Mixed Emotion Bowl... you could have the Stones play at halftime...

"You're not the only one
With mixed emotions
You're not the only ship
Adrift on this ocean"

Griff
12-26-2009, 10:38 AM
I believe Losman regained some confidence and slowed his play down in that year with the UFL.

I think Trent is damaged beyond repair. Watching him play, it seemed that he was scared, apathetic to the outcome of the game, had no will to fight what so ever and just made rookie mistakes.

I think JP can turn it around, but Trent is screwed.

guess you didn't see JP in the Raider's game, it was same old JP