PDA

View Full Version : Brohm article and video interview.

yordad
12-23-2009, 08:37 PM
"I think we got everything ironed out. I feel good about it,” he said. “Right now my focus is on learning this offense and trying to go out there and be successful in it and get a ‘W’. That’s the main goal, to go out there and do whatever needs to be done, whether it’s scramble around a little bit, we need to run the ball quite a bit, do whatever that needs to be done to win the game.”
Link (http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-3/Brohm-not-a-lock-but-likely-starter-Sunday/d75a9c50-b3c0-48a8-bf09-387962b1c001#?clipid=6b5ea3d5-29bb-46c0-b66d-e75a26b762c6)

Well, he said some good things. "Although the circumstances are not ideal....No excuses....... This is my opportunity....... You never know how many you're going to get....... I have to seize it."

He seemed mature and likable. :idunno:

mikemac2001
12-23-2009, 08:40 PM
SB 2011

Prov401
12-23-2009, 10:38 PM
This kid got high grades coming out of college. I think there is more to the story back in Greenbay that is left uncovered. I think Brohm wanted an oppurtunity to start, and maybe made a fuss about not getting a chance, thus getting on the bad side of management. Once Greenbay knew Rodgers was the real deal, they just decided to let Brohm go.

Many Greenbay fans aren't giving this kid any shot what-so-ever to succeed in the NFL. They act like he shouldn't even be in the NFL with some of the comments I've seen since Brohm has been picked up by the Bills. Let's hope he proves all the haters wrong.

djjimkelly
12-23-2009, 11:35 PM
had he come out his junior year he was being touted as a top 5 pick he has all the tools lets hope we get lucky on this one.

SquishDaFish
12-24-2009, 03:18 AM
This kid got high grades coming out of college. I think there is more to the story back in Greenbay that is left uncovered. I think Brohm wanted an oppurtunity to start, and maybe made a fuss about not getting a chance, thus getting on the bad side of management. Once Greenbay knew Rodgers was the real deal, they just decided to let Brohm go.

Many Greenbay fans aren't giving this kid any shot what-so-ever to succeed in the NFL. They act like he shouldn't even be in the NFL with some of the comments I've seen since Brohm has been picked up by the Bills. Let's hope he proves all the haters wrong.

I remember seeing when Buffalo signed him that GB tried to keep him by activating him and renegotiating his contract to match what Buffao offered but he refused and came to Buffalo (Prob cause he knows he has a chance at starting here)

The Juice Is Loose
12-24-2009, 09:01 AM
Lets go Brohm! Lets go Brohm! Lets go Brohm! Br-Br-Br-Br-Broooohm!!!

mayotm
12-24-2009, 10:10 AM
Link (http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-3/Brohm-not-a-lock-but-likely-starter-Sunday/d75a9c50-b3c0-48a8-bf09-387962b1c001#?clipid=6b5ea3d5-29bb-46c0-b66d-e75a26b762c6)

Well, he said some good things. "Although the circumstances are not ideal....No excuses....... This is my opportunity....... You never know how many you're going to get....... I have to seize it."

He seemed mature and likable. :idunno:Agreed. Seemed somewhat humbled by what transpired in GB. I don't expect a ton from him, but would be nice if he showed enough to be considered a potential long term solution.