PDA

View Full Version : Merry Xmas, and thanks

patmoran2006
12-24-2009, 11:12 PM
Just wanted to wish everybody a Merry Xmas and say thanks, ESPECIALLY to the vast majority of the BillsZoners more than any other board.

In less than three months my little website (Buffalo Sports Daily) has exceeded my early expectations, and that's in no small part because of all the members here. Whether its praise or criticism for anything we do, I really appreciate it.

Thanks everybody for reading, and to the very large majority of you, for continuing to have some great convo on BZ, whether we agree or disagree.

Hope EVERYBODY has a fantastic Xmas.

homeslice5484
12-24-2009, 11:15 PM
Thanks for doing what you do Pat! We do appreciate it!

Hope you and your family have a nice Christmas.

bigbub2352
12-25-2009, 12:08 AM
Merry Xmas Pat thanks for the inside info!!

raphael120
12-25-2009, 01:20 AM
Merry Christmas everyone! Let's see if Santa gives us some Buffalo sports team wins this weekend! Go Bills and Go Sabres!!!

SquishDaFish
12-25-2009, 05:29 AM
Merry Xmas to all of you here on the Zone.

:gobills:

The Juice Is Loose
12-25-2009, 08:33 AM
yeah pat i like to bust balls. don't ever take anything i say personally when you botch a story! lol!

hopefully you break the big one soon...of us hiring Grimm or Frazier as HC!!

TigerJ
12-25-2009, 06:05 PM
Merry Christmas to you, Pat and to all the zoners!

Slim
12-25-2009, 07:02 PM
Merry Xmas to you Pat!

I'm looking forward to your offseason threads.

SABURZFAN
12-26-2009, 10:34 AM
Just wanted to wish everybody a Merry Xmas and say thanks, ESPECIALLY to the vast majority of the BillsZoners more than any other board.

In less than three months my little website (Buffalo Sports Daily) has exceeded my early expectations, and that's in no small part because of all the members here. Whether its praise or criticism for anything we do, I really appreciate it.

Thanks everybody for reading, and to the very large majority of you, for continuing to have some great convo on BZ, whether we agree or disagree.

Hope EVERYBODY has a fantastic Xmas.

you don't have to thank me for going to other Bills message boards to get your site out there either. just buy me beer.

trapezeus
12-26-2009, 10:54 AM
thanks pat. this year, i feel like billszone got more "inside" information than in the past. thanks for getting us the information that we so desperately are seeking.

Coach Sal
12-26-2009, 05:11 PM
It's been a pleasure working with you -- I look forward to bringing even better Buffalo Sports coverage to everyone in 2010.