PDA

View Full Version : Steve Johnson Gets His Chance

homeslice5484
12-26-2009, 06:08 PM
Steve Johnson's chance (http://blogs.buffalonews.com/billboard/2009/12/steve-johnsons-chance.html)

It looks like at least one of the Bills' young receivers will get a shot to play Sunday in Atlanta. Bills receiver Josh Reed has been ruled out due to an ankle injury that cropped up on Friday. That means second-year man Steve Johnson will likley move into the slot-receiver role for the game. Johnson has just two catches this season. Reed has 23 catches.
---Mark Gaughan

I really want to see Hardy also lined up outside and in the redzone.

ServoBillieves
12-26-2009, 06:28 PM
Flyguys baby.

Hope he proves the hype we made for him worthy.

homeslice5484
12-26-2009, 06:30 PM
I remember when we were at the Jets game in the Meadowlands next year, Hardy got hurt and we all got excited when Stevie went in.

I had told Stevie before the game if he scored we would be doing the FlyGuy symbol...the fans around us just stared at us when we did it.

BillsWin
12-26-2009, 08:38 PM
Good luck to him. Looks like Hardy is still sick. Hardy is going to have to learn how to suck it up if he ever wants to see the field.

The Spaz
12-26-2009, 08:39 PM
Ah the man the myth the legend...

trapezeus
12-26-2009, 11:14 PM
i like how being able to catch the ball and fall down with it is a huge accomplishment for the Bills WR grouping.

Owens drops a lot, evans disappears, reed is a blocker, parrish a fumbler, hardy is injured, and Johnson, well when he gets on the field, he catches the ball and goes down. He's the best of the bunch.

casdhf
12-26-2009, 11:42 PM
Marvin Harrison made a career of catching and falling down. You never saw that guy get blown up.

DrGraves
12-27-2009, 12:54 AM
Could someone explain the johnson fetish to me? what has this guy done to deserve so much hype/C*** sucking?